Singapore Expats

Freeballing

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
YF
Regular
Regular

Post by YF » Thu, 25 Aug 2005 8:26 pm

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:
Wind In My Hair wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote: Difference in asian culture and western culture. We are more confortable with our bodies. Actually we're pretty confortable with asian bodies as well, at least I am. :P \:D/
haha. perhaps it is cultural. but i know my brit friends will be even more squeamish than i am about revealing their underwear habits! so maybe it's just an american thing...

i'm ok with my body, seeing as i'm a supermodel and all :wink: :^o but it's about privacy more than it is about bodies. anyway if you were really that comfortable with your body you should have no qualms putting your nude picture up here, schlong and all... as your avatar maybe. :P
well.... here it is wimh: my naked body on the avatar! :lol:

Still, I do wear underwear, for hygiene reasons and also because it is simply far more comfortable, I wear both underwear and boxers, depends on the occasion. That's all details needed, right?

Those here who put up proudly they do not wear are just virtual reality macho's, sorry guys.... :?

Eric
Eric -- underwear comfort reasons? Just wear niceer fabrics! HA!

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Post by sapphire » Thu, 25 Aug 2005 8:33 pm

Strong Eagle wrote:WOW! Lends a whole new meaning to the name "Swing Monkey". :D
LOL, good one SE!! :lol: :lol:
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Post by Wind In My Hair » Thu, 25 Aug 2005 9:49 pm

Baron Greenback wrote:
baron who seems to have dated only young or small-breasted women
How did you reach that conclusion? #-o

All the girls I have ever been with have all had very differnt sized boobs. I even had a girlfriend who had GG & had them reduced!

I was gutted
just being silly baron, not an affront to your manhood whatsoever!

Plavt
Director
Director

A Good Reason for Wearng Underwear?

Post by Plavt » Thu, 25 Aug 2005 10:36 pm

Don't know whether to believe this one or not.
Attachments
eat_underwear.jpg
(20.66 KiB) Downloaded 217 times

banana
Reporter
Reporter

Post by banana » Fri, 26 Aug 2005 1:23 am

That is hilarious.

At least he's got a high fibre diet.

Possibly protein too.
some signatures are more equal than others

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Fri, 26 Aug 2005 5:15 am

sapphire wrote:Ha ha, I remember this episode from 'Friends' where a guy in shorts was into 'freeballing' until Gunther, the bartender told him - "Put the mouse back in the house". :lol:
Whoever invented zips, must be bankrupt!!! Jesus it's painful to get the foreskin jammed! How many guys have had it zipped! :shock: :shock: :???:

freeb

Comfort

Post by freeb » Fri, 26 Aug 2005 11:48 am

It is comfort not to wear underwear. In fact many artists also admit that they never like to wear underwear, eg. Jay, May Day, etc. It is perfectly alright just wearing shorts / jeans / business pants without underwear. U will feel little sensation while walking, sitting, driving, playing sports or working but it is alright. I just wonder how many in singapore still have not discovered actually they can do without underwear.

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Re: Comfort

Post by Strong Eagle » Fri, 26 Aug 2005 1:00 pm

freeb wrote:It is comfort not to wear underwear. In fact many artists also admit that they never like to wear underwear, eg. Jay, May Day, etc. It is perfectly alright just wearing shorts / jeans / business pants without underwear. U will feel little sensation while walking, sitting, driving, playing sports or working but it is alright. I just wonder how many in singapore still have not discovered actually they can do without underwear.
What about the brown spot?

Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager

Post by Carpe Diem » Fri, 26 Aug 2005 1:07 pm

Strong Eagle wrote:What about the brown spot?
You mean this one?
Attachments
Clean underwear.jpg
(28 KiB) Downloaded 155 times
La vie est trop courte, profitons de chaque instant

Baron Greenback
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Baron Greenback » Fri, 26 Aug 2005 1:09 pm

Nice one CD, you must have a database full of jokes, but can you remember any of them when out drinking? I find I forget them quite easily after a beer or two even if I have read them the same day.
"An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools."
Hemingway

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Post by dot dot dot » Fri, 26 Aug 2005 1:11 pm

I am not arguing that the first few minutes there is a certain sensation when doing so, but it is not comfortable at all after a while.
And for hygienic reasons, especially here in the tropics (wearing a t-shirt underneath your buttoned shirt, you will feel much more fresh after walking around here in the heat, same goes for underwear), I'd opt for the comfort of boxers, if you intend to feel a bit more 'free' (whatever that means...).

Big hyping going on here by the freeballers: guys, get a life! Freedom is in the mind, not in your pants... :?

Eric

Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager

Post by Carpe Diem » Fri, 26 Aug 2005 1:14 pm

Baron Greenback wrote:Nice one CD, you must have a database full of jokes, but can you remember any of them when out drinking? I find I forget them quite easily after a beer or two even if I have read them the same day.
Thanks. Well, I don't have that kind of problem, I would even tend to be the opposite... Among my friends I am known to interrupt the discussion and tell a joke related to what the other just told me... It's even worse after a few drinks!!!
La vie est trop courte, profitons de chaque instant

Post by Guest » Fri, 26 Aug 2005 8:12 pm

Singapore guys should just freeball in their loose shorts and sit with their legs wide open. Yummy yum! So horny, must go and jerk off.

Post by Guest » Fri, 26 Aug 2005 8:33 pm

Anonymous wrote:Singapore guys should just freeball in their loose shorts and sit with their legs wide open. Yummy yum! So horny, must go and jerk off.
I am sure you need 'BALLS' to go free balling, right?? \:D/

Post by Guest » Fri, 26 Aug 2005 8:59 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Singapore guys should just freeball in their loose shorts and sit with their legs wide open. Yummy yum! So horny, must go and jerk off.
I am sure you need 'BALLS' to go free balling, right?? \:D/
You mean Singapore men have no balls? :x

Return to “General Discussions”