Singapore Expats

Freeballing

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
banana
Reporter
Reporter

Post by banana » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 3:55 pm

Above post was me. Damned auto log out thingamajig.
some signatures are more equal than others

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 4:07 pm

I didn't mean you......but you could have been active as a support group ... you know, hands on experience? :devil:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Re: Freeballing

Post by Guest » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 6:04 pm

freeb wrote:Recently i just discovered this and would like to share with you guys.
Have you ever though of not wearing underwear? It is fun, naughty but most importanly comfortable. Have been freeballing in shorts, business pants, and it gives much freedom and comfort. Any body else share the same habit?
wear boxers

AS

Re: Freeballing

Post by AS » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 6:13 pm

Anonymous wrote:
freeb wrote:Recently i just discovered this and would like to share with you guys.
Have you ever though of not wearing underwear? It is fun, naughty but most importanly comfortable. Have been freeballing in shorts, business pants, and it gives much freedom and comfort. Any body else share the same habit?
wear boxers
yup...boxer shorts...keeps the boys swimming

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Post by Wind In My Hair » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 6:38 pm

you people are too funny... :lol:

beenhere10years
Chatter
Chatter

Post by beenhere10years » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 7:37 pm

Before thongs, woman knew the advantages of 'going commando.' We all did it from time to time. Hell I marched down the aisle without underwear on. Dangling participles aside, men should:

a) be careful

b) reconsider the boxer brief, the hybrid of the underwear realm

c) probably not share his special status with the guys at his favorite noodle stall

I'm done. I wanted to keep this brief.
When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.

-- jack handy

Post by Guest » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 7:53 pm

Freeballing is actually beneficial for sperm production. The normal underwear keeps the balls too hot and the sperm get cooked. So if you've been banging your wife night after night and her tummy is not growing bigger, time to throw away the underwear and let your balls hang loose.

beenhere10years
Chatter
Chatter

Post by beenhere10years » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 8:10 pm

With 6 billion people in the world, you'd think 'normal' underwear would be mandatory. What does normal mean exactly? I didn't know there were rules of normalcy to consider.
Last edited by beenhere10years on Thu, 25 Aug 2005 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.

-- jack handy

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 9:05 pm

beenhere10years wrote:Before thongs, woman knew the advantages of 'going commando.' We all did it from time to time. Hell I marched down the aisle without underwear on. Dangling participles aside, men should:

a) be careful

b) reconsider the boxer brief, the hybrid of the underwear realm

c) probably not share his special status with the guys at his favorite noodle stall

I'm done. I wanted to keep this brief.
Pun intended no doubt :cool:

Tried the boxer brief, only problem I have with it is the fact that it reminds me of a girdle. I'm usually just a sarong only type of guy around the house and even running to the local ntuc...went native years ago.

sms
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

YF
Regular
Regular

Post by YF » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:19 pm

I have been a "free man" for years. Underwear is just a trend.

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Post by Wind In My Hair » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 11:34 pm

you guys and gals are all either incredibly cool, or unbelievably weird... i can't imagine getting on the internet and telling the whole world whether or not i wear a bra and panties! [-( :-#

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 11:56 pm

Wind In My Hair wrote:you guys and gals are all either incredibly cool, or unbelievably weird... i can't imagine getting on the internet and telling the whole world whether or not i wear a bra and panties! [-( :-#
Difference in asian culture and western culture. We are more confortable with our bodies. Actually we're pretty confortable with asian bodies as well, at least I am. :P \:D/

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Post by Wind In My Hair » Thu, 25 Aug 2005 9:13 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Wind In My Hair wrote:you guys and gals are all either incredibly cool, or unbelievably weird... i can't imagine getting on the internet and telling the whole world whether or not i wear a bra and panties! [-( :-#
Difference in asian culture and western culture. We are more confortable with our bodies. Actually we're pretty confortable with asian bodies as well, at least I am. :P \:D/
haha. perhaps it is cultural. but i know my brit friends will be even more squeamish than i am about revealing their underwear habits! so maybe it's just an american thing...

i'm ok with my body, seeing as i'm a supermodel and all :wink: :^o but it's about privacy more than it is about bodies. anyway if you were really that comfortable with your body you should have no qualms putting your nude picture up here, schlong and all... as your avatar maybe. :P

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 25 Aug 2005 9:41 am

I said confortable not proud.... :o

Look, we've got even more new smilies. Unfortunatly the *oops* smilie file name is used twice :???: so we only get the redfaced one :shit: not the one with the sign. :shit:

Thanks admin but some fine tuning necessary.

sms

Pal
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 1

Post by Pal » Thu, 25 Aug 2005 9:48 am

:oops!:

Corrected :oops:

Return to “General Discussions”