Singapore Expats

Which anti-aging product is best

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
Swhiskey

Which anti-aging product is best

Post by Swhiskey » Tue, 23 Aug 2005 4:38 pm

Im looking for an anti-aging product which improves skin's firmness and elasticity. There's currently a glut of them from Estee Lauder, Biotherm, Dior to SK-11 and they dón't come cheap. Everyone seems to be jumping on the bandwagon these days.

Any recommendations of a product which actually works?

Many thanx!

cheers

Re: Anti-Aging Products...which is best?

Post by Guest » Tue, 23 Aug 2005 5:50 pm

Swhiskey wrote:Im looking for an anti-aging product which improves skin's firmness and elasticity. There's currently a glut of them from Estee Lauder, Biotherm, Dior to SK-11 and they dón't come cheap. Everyone seems to be jumping on the bandwagon these days.

Any recommendations of a product which actually works?

Many thanx!

cheers
Have you ever heard of Nu Skin 180° Anti-Aging Skin Therapy System? I believe this is one of the best products around and it actually works. You can notice the effect as early as 7 days.

There are also other proven products (scientifically and dermatologically tested) which helps prevent aging.

These products from Nu Skin are not the same as the usual products that you can just pick up from the shelves. Unlike other products, NuSkin actually concentrates the cost in pouring in better quality ingredients into their products.

For you to be sure which of their products are best for you, they have a skin analysis tool. This costs only S$5 and will let you know the results in just 15 minutes.

If you are interested, you can call us @ 81391341 or 98465473 and we will be glad to be of service to you.

Cheers!

guestz

Post by guestz » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 12:13 am

Do u agree that skin is a reflection of the body health?
Have u ever observed those people with very good skin?
They are usually healthy looking and radiant.... :)
If u do agree what i say, i can share with u more....
examples of products that work include face mask ( very affordable)
... etc
email me at [email protected]