Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.

Post by Guest » Mon, 22 Aug 2005 1:31 pm

there's 2 stack of recruit.

curiousgirl

Post by curiousgirl » Mon, 22 Aug 2005 1:33 pm

Hi FAwannabe wrote,
My address is [email protected].
Hope to hear from you soon.

reenita

geez

Post by reenita » Mon, 22 Aug 2005 1:47 pm

hi i heared lots of bad stuff about qatar airways from pprune and their management sucks...i want to go for the interview. anyone going for 9th sept? :?

TanHC

Re: SIA's interview in malaysia

Post by TanHC » Mon, 22 Aug 2005 1:57 pm

jas wrote:Hi, anyone here got an invitation for 11th sept from SIA? Plz share here. Thx a million. :)
Hey, jas, i'm attending the interview too. will u be there? any1 here willing to share your experience? :wink:

ayshumi_nita

called for an interview

Post by ayshumi_nita » Mon, 22 Aug 2005 6:07 pm

yeah i applied in april, and they called me for an interview this 11 sept in concorde hotel,kl.

jas

Post by jas » Mon, 22 Aug 2005 9:37 pm

Hi TanHC and ayshumi_nita,

Yes, I got the invitation too, what time is yours? We might be able to go together :)

Best regards,
jas

Alittlesomething

Note

Post by Alittlesomething » Mon, 22 Aug 2005 9:42 pm

I think that in the case of gals who are slightly shorter, 157 or 156cm or whether they are slightly older, 27, 28 yrs old, well I believe that those who get into SQ are probably those who have the X-factor, they must have been super pretty, or very good qualifications. Well, that is my opinion. So it doesn't matter if you are slightly shorter or older, as long as you think that you have something special to offer SIA, they WILL accept you, trust me.

aloyscious
Regular
Regular

Post by aloyscious » Mon, 22 Aug 2005 10:20 pm

hey ppl,
Any guys got called for sept 11 interview in kl? :roll:

Paige

Post by Paige » Mon, 22 Aug 2005 11:27 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Ms G wrote:
Anonymous wrote: Just to let u guys know, during the 3rd interview, they will measure ur height again & when they found that u r below 1.58, they'll still eventually eliminate u..nevertheless, u guys can still try ur luck~all the best..

Hi all, I know of someone who's working as a flight attendant with silkair and she's prob b/w 156-157cm. I guess it all boils down to how much the interviewers like you. All the best ya, girls!
yah.. i belive the latter is true.. in fact, i know some SQ gals who are 156cm only. :)
Hi Guest...
After i see ur message, u give me hope again!!!

Cheers!
Paige :wink:

Re: Note

Post by Guest » Tue, 23 Aug 2005 2:13 am

Alittlesomething wrote:I think that in the case of gals who are slightly shorter, 157 or 156cm or whether they are slightly older, 27, 28 yrs old, well I believe that those who get into SQ are probably those who have the X-factor, they must have been super pretty, or very good qualifications. Well, that is my opinion. So it doesn't matter if you are slightly shorter or older, as long as you think that you have something special to offer SIA, they WILL accept you, trust me.
hi Alittlesomething,

are u working with SIA as a cabin crew?

silkair

Post by Guest » Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:42 am

for those who are already in mi/sia.how is the body check carried out.i am going to wear stocking to cover the scars.will they ask me to remove it? THANKS WILL BE GOING DOWN FOR 2nd interview tml

Re: Note

Post by Guest » Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:12 am

Anonymous wrote:
Alittlesomething wrote:I think that in the case of gals who are slightly shorter, 157 or 156cm or whether they are slightly older, 27, 28 yrs old, well I believe that those who get into SQ are probably those who have the X-factor, they must have been super pretty, or very good qualifications. Well, that is my opinion. So it doesn't matter if you are slightly shorter or older, as long as you think that you have something special to offer SIA, they WILL accept you, trust me.
hi Alittlesomething,

are u working with SIA as a cabin crew?
nope, but I've a very good friend who is. :) hope my advice will cheer you guys up, find ur X-factor!!

LynneLai

Post by LynneLai » Tue, 23 Aug 2005 4:03 pm

Hi to all the worried people out there,

Dont think too much or woory too much about too short or too old, it all depends on individual and your luck too! Trust me!

I am currently flying for SIA for 6 months already, I just received my Letter of Confirmation 4 days back. Am really happy!

And I am standing only at 1.56m. Actually I tried 4 times, before I finally got in. But that's not important. What is important is... I got in! And I passed my probation already!!

My colleague's buddy, is 28 years old, turning 29 this coming October. But she still got in when she went for the interview last year.

So you see girls, there is hope!!

Post by Guest » Tue, 23 Aug 2005 4:04 pm

Anonymous wrote:why don't they have the itnerview on sat instead.I have to work on fri!
aiyo ~ den dun go lah!!

FAwannabe

Post by FAwannabe » Tue, 23 Aug 2005 4:07 pm

LynneLai wrote:Hi to all the worried people out there,

Dont think too much or woory too much about too short or too old, it all depends on individual and your luck too! Trust me!

I am currently flying for SIA for 6 months already, I just received my Letter of Confirmation 4 days back. Am really happy!

And I am standing only at 1.56m. Actually I tried 4 times, before I finally got in. But that's not important. What is important is... I got in! And I passed my probation already!!

My colleague's buddy, is 28 years old, turning 29 this coming October. But she still got in when she went for the interview last year.

So you see girls, there is hope!!
but how come u can get in? And is ur friend a masters holder?