Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
babyevil85

helpless

Post by babyevil85 » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 6:06 pm

ya i did go under the knife de !!! haizZzz anyway if u guys wanna help me can u call me !! i would like to have more guild from u all on my redo of plastic on my eye !! pls help me !!! haiz Dr wong really sux !! i need advise 92477258 my name is robin !!! i would like to correct my eye again !! pls pls pls help me !!!

juz do it

eyelid surgery

Post by juz do it » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 8:12 pm

hi, did anyone went to dr leslie kuek for eyelid surgery ? does it look natural after the surgery ? how long is the recovery period ? how much does it cost ? am considering.....thanks

salli

Re: Anyone with any tales to tell?

Post by salli » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 10:33 pm

girlly wrote:
sexy_lil_thang wrote:hey everyone :) , tell me if you guys who have had plastic surgery have been happy with your results?? Did anyone have to go for revision surgery?

hey i'm having my eyelid surgery at Malaysia,Penang-Batu lanchang,Dr.Loh Clinic. It is wonderful and i like the result. I did it when i was 18 (now 28) and it looks natural and no one notice on that is the result of laser eyelid surgery :)

If you visit to Penang you can ask about Batu lanchang Dr.Loh Laser Clinic.Just along the road side before the police station. He is famous in eyelid surgery. For liposuction & nose job , go to Dr.Lee Loh Guan Lye. I will go next week, it is my fren recommendation. About Rm10k for whole body liposuction (with a guarantee of 10-15Kg fat removal) together with nose job :)
hi, girlie, have u seen dr lee yet, is he good?

salli

Re: Dr.Fong

Post by salli » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 11:06 pm

reader'd experience wrote:have been reading posts top find out who is realy good for rhinoplasty in Singapore. everyone seems to think this form of plastic surgery is very basic.. I beg to differ.
Who is really Good ..???
Would liketo know ASAP
Found 19 plastic surgens who are alllowed to practice here in Singapore one I know he is good.Who are the other (?? No one seems to give any details!!

Now as for Dr. Fong Poh , the one in Thomson Medical and has a clinic called Arcadia
A young member of my family had lipo suction as well as tummy tuck done last dec. She is very happy with the result PLUS the care, concern and his atitude . I met him on her behalf and arranged for a meeting when she came to visit and in a week he setttled the date for surgery, did all that he had too, and we found him very good.within 2 weeks she travelled 15K miles back home! and was at work the same week!
Now I need a good rhinoplasty surgeon and Though I have 3 surgeons to consult I am wondering who really is good.
Have an appt in the next 3 days will inofrm thru posts my findings.
hi, hav u had your nose job done yet? may i know who the dr is, n is he good? pls advise. thanks.

babygirl

Re: BA Ready!

Post by babygirl » Sun, 21 Aug 2005 12:15 pm

is it true that sillicon is banned? anyone care to respond? I thought I heard somewhere its banned in the states

Anonymous wrote:Isn't sillicon banned?

guest21 wrote:No, haven't considered BKK. I don't know why that scares me, but it does! I would prefer to do it here at home if possible as long as i am comfortable that the dr is very good.
whats the price that quoted u.
Hold your breath...
Woffles Wu - 15000
Leslie Kuek - 12000

the advantage of doing it with Wu is that he uses a special cut around the aereola that is supposed to be virtually scarless and no other doc that I have found will do it so I feel the extra money is worth it.[/quote]

hi, so does that mean that you are doing the implant above the chest muscle?

what are the complication for above and beneath the chest muscle?

which is better or prefered?

Saline or silicon?[/quote][/quote]

Re: BA Ready!

Post by Guest » Sun, 21 Aug 2005 1:20 pm

Silicone is only banned in the US however has recently been approved but not officially back on the market yet....last I heard maybe by end of year. Silicone is available in every other country but the US.
babygirl wrote:is it true that sillicon is banned? anyone care to respond? I thought I heard somewhere its banned in the states

Anonymous wrote:Isn't sillicon banned?

guest21 wrote:No, haven't considered BKK. I don't know why that scares me, but it does! I would prefer to do it here at home if possible as long as i am comfortable that the dr is very good.
whats the price that quoted u.
Hold your breath...
Woffles Wu - 15000
Leslie Kuek - 12000

the advantage of doing it with Wu is that he uses a special cut around the aereola that is supposed to be virtually scarless and no other doc that I have found will do it so I feel the extra money is worth it.

hi, so does that mean that you are doing the implant above the chest muscle?

what are the complication for above and beneath the chest muscle?

which is better or prefered?

Saline or silicon?[/quote][/quote][/quote]

dreamgirl

Post by dreamgirl » Mon, 22 Aug 2005 2:15 pm

Chelsea777 wrote:
dreamgirl wrote:hi everone! im new here..

does anyone here know where i can get good nose job..
what i want can be rather complex..
as i wanted to do alar base reduction, tip shaperning and reduction of the wide brigde nose..

can anyone tell me where i can get a good surgeon..
not too pricy..
because am only a student..
and desperately need one..

am form malysia..
hope to hear from u soon..
Dreamgirl, I am planning to go to Dr.Lee at Loh Guan Lye Hospital, Penang. Do u ever hear about him?

no i havent heard bout him before..is he good?
how much will it cost?
can i have yr add on msn?

pluto

nose reconstruction

Post by pluto » Mon, 22 Aug 2005 2:38 pm

hi ..pls help if you guys knows a good doctor for nose reconstruction besides Dr. Wu & Dr. Huang as they are both very expensive..
Has anyone ever had it with Dr. Fong Poh and Dr.Harry fox , are they good for nose reconstruction and how much approx.
Thx very much for your info.....
:P

Sammieon

Post by Sammieon » Tue, 23 Aug 2005 7:14 am

I'm trouble about whether to go for a liposuction or to a beauty salon for weight reduction. I have fats on areas such as abdomen, thighs, buttocks and calves and have cellulite too. I'm 163cm, 70kg. Pls help, thanks!

Post by Guest » Tue, 23 Aug 2005 1:06 pm

i think u need to hit the gym! I used to be 85kg at 163cm. now i'm 58kg. wait till u reduce your weight be4 u consider any form of surgery

Sammieon wrote:I'm trouble about whether to go for a liposuction or to a beauty salon for weight reduction. I have fats on areas such as abdomen, thighs, buttocks and calves and have cellulite too. I'm 163cm, 70kg. Pls help, thanks!

Re: helpless

Post by Guest » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 3:09 pm

not very smart leaving your tel for the whole world to see!

babyevil85 wrote:ya i did go under the knife de !!! haizZzz anyway if u guys want to help me can u call me !! i would like to have more guild from u all on my redo of plastic on my eye !! pls help me !!! haiz Dr wong really sux !! i need advise 92477258 my name is robin !!! i would like to correct my eye again !! pls pls pls help me !!!

pluto

Post by pluto » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 5:41 pm

Hi sally...
Have you find a good rhinoplasty surgery with reasonable price in Singapore ?
Wud u mind share with me the name, address & phono no #

Have anyone experience with Harry Fox or Dr. Fong ?

Thanks lot !

salli

Post by salli » Thu, 25 Aug 2005 8:37 am

pluto wrote:Hi sally...
Have you find a good rhinoplasty surgery with reasonable price in Singapore ?
Wud u mind share with me the name, address & phono no #

Have anyone experience with Harry Fox or Dr. Fong ?

Thanks lot !
nop, i m still looking.....

Desperate n lost

Suggestions for alarplasty??

Post by Desperate n lost » Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:58 pm

Anyone had an alarplasty done in singapore b4?? I wanted to do an alarplasty so desperately, but the doc i consulted dun recommend it. For my case, my alar is slighltly longer than (fr the side view) where my tips of my nose ends. SO my side view was less appealing, cos of the extra flesh. Comments given by the doc was tat i would have bad scarring cos of my oily skin, n tat my alar would lose the natural curve tat it originally has..Aft the op, it would looks jus straight..Shld i still go on the op?? Is there any kind souls out there who have the same case as me, n has done a gd alarplasty job??

salli

Re: Suggestions for alarplasty??

Post by salli » Thu, 25 Aug 2005 3:35 pm

Desperate n lost wrote:Anyone had an alarplasty done in singapore b4?? I wanted to do an alarplasty so desperately, but the doc i consulted dun recommend it. For my case, my alar is slighltly longer than (fr the side view) where my tips of my nose ends. SO my side view was less appealing, because of the extra flesh. Comments given by the doc was tat i would have bad scarring because of my oily skin, n tat my alar would lose the natural curve tat it originally has..Aft the op, it would looks jus straight..Shld i still go on the op?? Is there any kind souls out there who have the same case as me, n has done a gd alarplasty job??
i think u should listen to your doc....may b u should consult a few more doctors before u decide. :???: