Singapore Expats

Diamond microdermabrasion device

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

Diamond microdermabrasion device

Post by Guest » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:37 pm

Hi gals, just like to let u all know, I just bought this home diamond microdermabrasion device for $529 and it works almost the same
as I did in Mary Chia which cost me $250 per session. Just bought it from one of my friend's friend which is a dealer in SG, if you girls are interested, here is the number 91824105. You can check the info here : http://www.hairtodaygonetomorrow.biz/ht ... peel.shtml
For me personally, I am quite happy with the results after 2+ months, acne poke marks n brownish spots have lighten and most importantly not
to get "Chop" for those ex treatments outside anymore. If u guys want, maybe I can try to get a better price and then if got
commission we share amoung ourselves. I think she sells other products too but I am not too sure. You gals can check it out with her. Gd luck. ^^

CC

Post by CC » Sat, 30 Jul 2005 8:57 pm

Where can i have a look at the product? A bit costly... how much cheaper do u think it can get?

LT

Post by LT » Mon, 22 Aug 2005 1:48 pm

does it really peel? what is the effect after peeling and how many times must u do within a week or month?