Singapore Expats

Natural slimming pills

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
hilary

Natural slimming pills

Post by hilary » Mon, 15 Aug 2005 8:41 pm

well, i heard there are alot of natural slimming pills, and slimming tea? chinese herbs to detoxify also......can u tell me specific brands coz im not chinese, and i dunno the names, i cant even explain it to the aunty in the medical hall.

briceloh
Chatter
Chatter

Post by briceloh » Mon, 15 Aug 2005 8:46 pm

go to those medical halls in shopping centres. they can speak english better than those in the neighbourhood. else u can try nature's farm or GNC. thou the price tag will not be the same.
IBMing

samantha
Chatter
Chatter

Post by samantha » Mon, 15 Aug 2005 8:57 pm

Personally, i think they don't work... If you really wanna slim down and feel good, work out... Exercise will make you feel more confident and toned... :wink:
I'm so stupid that I surprise myself sometimes...

ammala

Post by ammala » Mon, 15 Aug 2005 10:26 pm

hey YH Lin, i was wondering whether this program can be usd for 14+ yr old teens? if so, can u pls tell me too? :)

YH Lin

Post by YH Lin » Tue, 16 Aug 2005 8:33 pm

Hi ammala ,

Read your email and checked with my friend.. Yes it is usable even by newborn babies , My friend said even 6 hour old babies can consume it... She said its all natural vegetable products , so all from young to old can use it..

bikergal2004

Post by bikergal2004 » Fri, 19 Aug 2005 4:28 pm

YH lin ,i am keen of the product..may i know whats the brand?

Big Guns

Post by Big Guns » Fri, 19 Aug 2005 8:44 pm

I'm amazed how many people on this forum are looking for the easy way out on how to lose their fat arse. Ever thought of exercising??

Seems to me like you have an allergy to hard work, but try a chinese herb called Ma Huang. It's consumed as a chinese tea and acts as a diaretic by suppressing the appetite amoung other things. Works like a dream.

Besides it being a natural form of speed and providing such side affects as excessive persperation, stimulation of the nervous system, abnormal heart palpitations, insomnia and increased blood pressure - it sure beats pounding the pavement of a morning hey!!

If you manage to combine the two (Ma Huang and exercise) you will find your results sooner.
You won't lose weight just typing and talking about it. Stop making excuses for yourself lady.

YH Lin

Post by YH Lin » Sun, 21 Aug 2005 10:40 pm

bikergal2004 wrote:YH lin ,i am keen of the product..may i know whats the brand?
Oh hi bikergal2004 , I checked with my friend the brand is Hunza Good-Living Series products . Its a vegetable product so its v safe and v efficient. My friend sent me some testimonials of the pdts , so just drop me an email I send you some pics.. [email protected]

Post by Guest » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 5:59 pm

Big Guns wrote:I'm amazed how many people on this forum are looking for the easy way out on how to lose their fat arse. Ever thought of exercising??

Seems to me like you have an allergy to hard work, but try a chinese herb called Ma Huang. It's consumed as a chinese tea and acts as a diaretic by suppressing the appetite amoung other things. Works like a dream.

Besides it being a natural form of speed and providing such side affects as excessive persperation, stimulation of the nervous system, abnormal heart palpitations, insomnia and increased blood pressure - it sure beats pounding the pavement of a morning hey!!

If you manage to combine the two (Ma Huang and exercise) you will find your results sooner.
You won't lose weight just typing and talking about it. Stop making excuses for yourself lady.

wat kind of herbs is ma huang?how long does it take till can see effect?

cherieang

Post by cherieang » Mon, 05 Oct 2009 9:50 am

All slimming program will take some time before you start to see some results. As long as you have the determination, you will lose weight fast.

dudecfs

Post by dudecfs » Wed, 07 Oct 2009 12:54 pm

We can see that many of us are trying to look good and stay healthy by losing weight. There are many methods and testimonials out there, how do we make a choice?

There are 2 things that I always look for:
(1) Safety, that is the no 1 priority to most of us. We do not want to compromise our health or experience any side effects while trying to look good.

I have read of a recommendation of Ma huang in this forum. I would not suggest that as there are reports that it may affect the nerve system and even heart health.

not difficult to search for reliable info on the side effects of some herbs, methods, pills from the web.

(2) any rebound? this is another area of our concern ya. We do not want to spend time, money on slimming and do it again after festive seasons or when the programme has ended.

Weight = bone+muscle+water+fats. We got to know what are we reducing. loosing muscles thru dieting, water thru detox or suana. steam bath can be just temporary effect. exercise is a good way. most of my frenz has experience this: cant commit to an exercise regime, injuries or pain in joints, eat more after exercise!!!may be back to the usual shape months after that.

losing weight thru losing fats non invasively is what i would suggest. many health problems are caused by excessive fats. and lossing it will make us look better. its not too difficult to meet frenz who has their bmi and weight in acceptable range but still look rounded in some areas and health not that satisfactory. it got all to dowith body fats and visceral fats. do measure this when u next check out yr weight.

I'M fortunate to have found a programme tat deals with fats and keep me slim and healthy for years.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 07 Oct 2009 2:05 pm

how long have you been slim & healthy now on this programme?
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

dudecfs

Post by dudecfs » Thu, 08 Oct 2009 12:40 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:how long have you been slim & healthy now on this programme?
i started in march and complete in may 2007...2 years!

babyangel11
Regular
Regular

Ma Huang

Post by babyangel11 » Thu, 08 Oct 2009 12:47 am

Hi all,

Pls DO NOT USE Ma Huang. I have read many times about it and understand it is a banned herb in Singapore. If i am not mistaken, it is somewhat similar to ephedra and can cause health related problems to users.

You can check with your doctors but as far as i know, Ma Huang can cause health problems if one is not suitable and any slimming products containing ma huang are not permitted into SIngapore, if im not wrong.

Cheers.

dudecfs

Re: Ma Huang

Post by dudecfs » Thu, 08 Oct 2009 11:49 am

babyangel11 wrote:Hi all,

Pls DO NOT USE Ma Huang. I have read many times about it and understand it is a banned herb in Singapore. If i am not mistaken, it is somewhat similar to ephedra and can cause health related problems to users.

You can check with your doctors but as far as i know, Ma Huang can cause health problems if one is not suitable and any slimming products containing ma huang are not permitted into SIngapore, if im not wrong.

Cheers.

yes u r rite! many health complications with Ma huang!