Singapore Expats

Help with Paid Survey

Post here for survey, questionnaire or poll for our expat members.
nanawoolala

Help with Paid Survey

Post by nanawoolala » Tue, 17 May 2022 3:27 pm

Hello. I'm looking to connect with new people and learn different things about different countries, buying behaviors, cultural, and societal differences.

It is vital for our small business to constantly reconnect with people to re-evaluate our tracks and goals. To achieve this, from time to time, we’ll look out for quality respondents to have a coffee session at our humble office for an hour or two.

Respondents would be reimbursed a small token of SGD 100 at the end of the session.

If any interested folks, please WhatsApp me at https://wa.me/6592248663. :D

Myasis Dragon
Reporter
Reporter
Answers: 23

Re: Help with Paid Survey

Post by Myasis Dragon » Tue, 17 May 2022 9:47 pm

Anyone considering taking this "survey" for money should be aware that it is just as likely that you will be paid to attend a high pressure sales session to convince you to purchase their products or services.

It's like the offer of a free weekend at a time share if you put up with an all day sales presentation or a free steak dinner for listening to a pitch for investment services.

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Re: Help with Paid Survey

Post by Lisafuller » Mon, 23 May 2022 3:22 am

Myasis Dragon wrote:
Tue, 17 May 2022 9:47 pm
Anyone considering taking this "survey" for money should be aware that it is just as likely that you will be paid to attend a high pressure sales session to convince you to purchase their products or services.

It's like the offer of a free weekend at a time share if you put up with an all day sales presentation or a free steak dinner for listening to a pitch for investment services.
And for $100 it must be a pretty long presentation