Singapore Expats

Conflicts on my application?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Juan Marco

Conflicts on my application?

Post by Juan Marco » Thu, 30 May 2013 6:52 pm

• Hi Guys, need to ask:
    Is there any conflicts for my employment application???
    status " Pending "
    But I need to go out the country cause of my visit visa will expire on june 5, i tried to extend online but it's been rejected. So still need to exit for 5days...
    Anyone who can clarify this matter...thanks
[quote][/quote]

AngMoG
Reporter
Reporter

Post by AngMoG » Thu, 30 May 2013 6:57 pm

Without telling everyone a few more facts, that question is impossible to answer. Nobody here is a clairvoyant.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 30 May 2013 8:18 pm

The only conflict is the fact that your visa is expiring and you need to leave the country for a while and come back. Happens all the time, especially if you are from a 3rd world country that Singapore only grants 30 day visas to. If you recently left another country here, you got a bog standard 30 SVP but it is NOT extendable so if that was the case, that would be why you were rejected for an extension. Leave the country and wait for news. You can access the MOM site from outside of Singapore as well, you know? And, it's cheaper in other countries as well while you are waiting.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Sergei82
Editor
Editor

Post by Sergei82 » Fri, 31 May 2013 10:20 am

If you're sure your employment pass will be approved, you can re-enter Singapore on tourist visa in maybe 5 days or so and keep waiting for another month. But then you keep in mind there may be issues with landlord if he/she finds out.