Singapore Expats

PR Application during circuit breaker period

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
thecheekygirl

Re: PR Application during circuit breaker period

Post by thecheekygirl » Fri, 13 Nov 2020 2:22 pm

TanKianWee wrote:
Wed, 20 May 2020 8:01 pm
thecheekygirl wrote:
Mon, 18 May 2020 1:16 pm
Hi all,

Just an update. I just received a letter from ICA two days ago. They mentioned in the letter that due to the current uncertainties due to circuit breaker period, they will need longer time to process the PR application as compared to the initial timeline of 4-6 months.
Hi Can know how long is your application already? Mine just 5 months exactly now.
And they only sent you letter did they email you?
Hi, I applied in September 2019 and gotten my approval in early November 2020. Around 13.5 months? Hahahaha.

I think the speed varies on case-by-case basis. I have friend who applied in July 2019 and still pending now.

thecheekygirl

Post by thecheekygirl » Fri, 13 Nov 2020 2:24 pm

dhuang wrote:
Tue, 10 Nov 2020 5:40 pm
thecheekygirl wrote:
Tue, 10 Nov 2020 4:38 pm
Hi guys, another update from my post.

In September 2020, I received an email from ICA asking for additional info - the CV of my family members.

In early November 2020, my PR was approved.

Thank you everybody for your advices earlier! :) Cheers!
Congrats @thecheekygirl!

My PR application is pending just over a year. I also received an email from ICA asking for additional info - the CV of my family members a few months ago. Fingers crossed that there will be good news soon!
Mine is pending for around 13.5 months before I got my approval!
My approval came 1 month after I submitted additional info. So I guess yours should be here soon! :)

thecheekygirl

Post by thecheekygirl » Fri, 13 Nov 2020 2:25 pm

PNGMK wrote:
Tue, 10 Nov 2020 7:19 pm
thecheekygirl wrote:
Tue, 10 Nov 2020 4:38 pm
Hi guys, another update from my post.

In September 2020, I received an email from ICA asking for additional info - the CV of my family members.

In early November 2020, my PR was approved.

Thank you everybody for your advices earlier! :) Cheers!
Breeding age Chinese Malaysian Female - CHOPE!
I do have a SC bf though hahhaa, planning to get married soon

simple_guy
Regular
Regular

Post by simple_guy » Tue, 17 Nov 2020 6:31 am

@thecheekygirl & others. Can you please tell me what information needs to be included in family CV and regarding "Period of Employment from the the past till present"; first entry should be the present employment?

thecheekygirl

Post by thecheekygirl » Tue, 17 Nov 2020 3:03 pm

simple_guy wrote:
Tue, 17 Nov 2020 6:31 am
@thecheekygirl & others. Can you please tell me what information needs to be included in family CV and regarding "Period of Employment from the the past till present"; first entry should be the present employment?
First entry should start from most recent employment.
They will send you a form to fill up. The column "period of employment from past till present" should be month and year.
For example:
Till: Present/December 2020

This format will work.

simple_guy
Regular
Regular

Post by simple_guy » Wed, 18 Nov 2020 10:05 am

Thank you for your response. Can you please also tell if we need to print the form and then fill it with handwriting , scan and then send. Also education details are required?

BananZ

Post by BananZ » Fri, 20 Nov 2020 2:30 pm

thecheekygirl wrote:
Mon, 11 May 2020 4:44 pm
Hi,

Just wonder whether anybody got their PR application approved during the circuit breaker period? I am starting to get anxious as it'd been quite a while since I submitted my application.
I applied mine on 08 Jan 2020, received result on 26 July 2020
viewtopic.php?t=136439

I would say the processing time is very random.

simple_guy
Regular
Regular

Post by simple_guy » Mon, 23 Nov 2020 7:00 am

simple_guy wrote:
Wed, 18 Nov 2020 10:05 am
Thank you for your response. Can you please also tell if we need to print the form and then fill it with handwriting , scan and then send. Also education details are required?
Can anyone help me on this please. Also, if employment history does not fit in the space then we can carry it forward to next row and keep the name column empty (or with sign ") and put the employment history in next row?

mtnut

Post by mtnut » Tue, 24 Nov 2020 3:08 pm

simple_guy wrote:
Mon, 23 Nov 2020 7:00 am
Can anyone help me on this please. Also, if employment history does not fit in the space then we can carry it forward to next row and keep the name column empty (or with sign ") and put the employment history in next row?
I did mine with each row as one employer/employment record for a family member i.e. if they had 7 employers, then the family member has 7 rows.

Photocopy template to create more records. I did mine in word as was easier to type it all out/print than photocopy/handwrite.

simple_guy
Regular
Regular

Post by simple_guy » Tue, 24 Nov 2020 8:12 pm

mtnut wrote:
Tue, 24 Nov 2020 3:08 pm
simple_guy wrote:
Mon, 23 Nov 2020 7:00 am
I did mine with each row as one employer/employment record for a family member i.e. if they had 7 employers, then the family member has 7 rows.

Photocopy template to create more records. I did mine in word as was easier to type it all out/print than photocopy/handwrite.

Thank you so much for your response. I filled the form for my and my spouse family CV, put my signature on all the forms (for my family as well as my spouse family CV as well) and created just 1 PDF document. For my spouse family, I have put relationship as in-laws. But when I try to upload the documents, it gives me options to upload 2 documents : (1 under my name and other for my spouse).
So please clarify:
I need to upload 2 documents: (one for my family and another for my spouse)
My my spouse family CV should have her signature? .
FYI, I am main applicant. Please suggest

mtnut

Post by mtnut » Tue, 24 Nov 2020 9:52 pm

simple_guy wrote:
Tue, 24 Nov 2020 8:12 pm
I need to upload 2 documents: (one for my family and another for my spouse)
My my spouse family CV should have her signature? .
I believe your spouses family CV should have her signature, because she is in a much better position to attest to the truthfulness of the contents.

That being said, I've got no evidence to suggest this detail (you or your spouse signing) is a deal breaker for ICA.

simple_guy
Regular
Regular

Post by simple_guy » Tue, 24 Nov 2020 10:04 pm

@mtnut, Thank you so much for your help. Will do the same.
One more thing for family member who never worked, I have put NA, in all the employment related columns. Hope this is fine?
Last edited by simple_guy on Tue, 24 Nov 2020 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mtnut

Post by mtnut » Tue, 24 Nov 2020 10:08 pm

simple_guy wrote:
Tue, 24 Nov 2020 10:04 pm
@mtnut, Thank you so much for your help. Will do the same.
One more thing for family member who never worked, I have put NA, in all the columns employment related columns. Hope this is fine?

I would use the space to explain the context so its not left in any doubt if you provided the required info (e.g. never worked - house wife/house husband, repsonsible for caring of kids etc?)

simple_guy
Regular
Regular

Post by simple_guy » Tue, 24 Nov 2020 10:12 pm

Yes.. I have put the same in "employer name and address column" ( NA (Never Worked)) and in duties I have put housewife!. I think I am good here. Also, Rank column I have kept blank as I believe it is applicable only for Army Personnel?

simple_guy
Regular
Regular

Post by simple_guy » Tue, 24 Nov 2020 10:19 pm

thanks again @mtnut. I think I got much info today which I was waiting for long! :)