Singapore Expats

Employment letter after Pr approval

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Fullbless

Employment letter after Pr approval

Post by Fullbless » Thu, 16 May 2019 11:33 pm

Hi, just would like to know , the required documents stated that employment letter (as submitted when apply) is it meaning we just bring the original copy the one we submitted last time through online application or I will have to get a new employment letter from company with updated last 6 months payslips? How you all submit ? Thx

jzlee911

Re: Employment letter after Pr approval

Post by jzlee911 » Fri, 17 May 2019 9:14 am

Fullbless wrote:Hi, just would like to know , the required documents stated that employment letter (as submitted when apply) is it meaning we just bring the original copy the one we submitted last time through online application or I will have to get a new employment letter from company with updated last 6 months payslips? How you all submit ? Thx
Bring the original copy the one you submitted last time through online application, basically they want to make sure the documents that you submitted is valid and you actually have it.

Fullbless

Post by Fullbless » Fri, 17 May 2019 9:53 am

jzlee911 wrote:
Fullbless wrote:Hi, just would like to know , the required documents stated that employment letter (as submitted when apply) is it meaning we just bring the original copy the one we submitted last time through online application or I will have to get a new employment letter from company with updated last 6 months payslips? How you all submit ? Thx
Bring the original copy the one you submitted last time through online application, basically they want to make sure the documents that you submitted is valid and you actually have it.

Thx jz for the info

guan1288

Post by guan1288 » Thu, 30 May 2019 11:42 am

May I know how many months you changed job while received the approval letter from ICA?
Because I also planning to changed to new job while my PR application is still under pending. Did I need to inform and update the ICA? Worry it will affect the approval.

singaporeflyer
Answers: 2

Post by singaporeflyer » Thu, 30 May 2019 6:12 pm

guan1288 wrote:May I know how many months you changed job while received the approval letter from ICA?
Because I also planning to changed to new job while my PR application is still under pending. Did I need to inform and update the ICA? Worry it will affect the approval.

Need to inform ICA
May affect approval

Fullbless

Post by Fullbless » Fri, 31 May 2019 10:31 pm

guan1288 wrote:May I know how many months you changed job while received the approval letter from ICA?

I didn’t changed job, I just wondering if I will need to prepare a new full set of employment letter with updated salary. But they do asked me if I have any changes on my job for pass months. So I Guess you will have to inform ica