Singapore Expats

e-PR Question

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
jdkexpat

e-PR Question

Post by jdkexpat » Sun, 05 Aug 2018 7:17 pm

I have completed uploading documents to the ePR online system. I haven't made the payment yet and I am trying to upload a document that I missed earlier. However, when I login to the system, it always takes me to the payment page and I cannot see the upload documents page now. Has someone ended up in a similar situation before? Any idea what's going on? Thanks!

Wd40
Director
Director
Answers: 1

Re: e-PR Question

Post by Wd40 » Sun, 05 Aug 2018 7:20 pm

I think it doesn't matter, the system is telling you, just gimme the money. :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Bongy21

Post by Bongy21 » Mon, 06 Aug 2018 10:25 am

jdkexpat wrote:I have completed uploading documents to the ePR online system. I haven't made the payment yet and I am trying to upload a document that I missed earlier. However, when I login to the system, it always takes me to the payment page and I cannot see the upload documents page now. Has someone ended up in a similar situation before? Any idea what's going on? Thanks!

You mentioned you already completed the uploading of documents - then payment.

If you missed uploading some document before - there is no chance the system will prompt you to the payment page.

Its either you upload wrong documents and you want to change it.

Good luck!

jdkexpat

Post by jdkexpat » Mon, 06 Aug 2018 3:50 pm

Bongy21 wrote:
You mentioned you already completed the uploading of documents - then payment.

If you missed uploading some document before - there is no chance the system will prompt you to the payment page.

Its either you upload wrong documents and you want to change it.

Good luck!
I uploaded all the documents I had except one. The system still let's you move to the next page to continue uploading documents for the dependant or spouse because the application is still in a draft stage. After that, there is only one button which says Next or Back. So I clicked on next because I didn't find a Save option and eventually the page timed out.

Now when I login again to the system, all it shows me is the payment page if I click on retrieve draft. I am sure I haven't uploaded a wrong document, and I am also sure there is one document which is yet to be uploaded.

I have sent an email to ICA too but wanted to see if I can get any information from the forum as well.

jdkexpat

Post by jdkexpat » Mon, 06 Aug 2018 11:29 pm

With holidays coming up and the scheduled system maintenance, I didn't want to wait too long so I have submitted the application today by paying the processing fee.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Sgsg2018

Post by Sgsg2018 » Tue, 21 Aug 2018 11:27 am

jdkexpat - I am experiencing same issue. Whats the solution? Can you please share?

jdkexpat

Post by jdkexpat » Tue, 21 Aug 2018 12:25 pm

I submitted the application without uploading that document.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk