Singapore Expats

SC Application

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
kcsyfne

SC Application

Post by kcsyfne » Wed, 19 Aug 2015 3:24 pm

Hi all,

I'm in the midst of waiting for my SC application outcome as a family. This is my 4th time application. First was on my own. Second was with my daughter coz hubby yet to fulfill 3 years as PR. 3rd family application before pregnant. Currently 28 weeks pregnant. Not sure if i should update ICA on my baby's gender as it's gonna be a boy this time. Submitted application consists of myself, hubby and my 4 yo daughter. Not sure if this helps in my application.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: SC Application

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 19 Aug 2015 3:43 pm

I doubt if the unborn child's gender will make any difference, but go ahead and tell them. It won't hurt in any case.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

ful babu
Regular
Regular

Post by ful babu » Wed, 19 Aug 2015 5:15 pm

kcsyfne wrote:Hi all,

I'm in the midst of waiting for my SC application outcome as a family. This is my 4th time application. First was on my own. Second was with my daughter coz hubby yet to fulfill 3 years as PR. 3rd family application before pregnant. Currently 28 weeks pregnant. Not sure if i should update ICA on my baby's gender as it's gonna be a boy this time. Submitted application consists of myself, hubby and my 4 yo daughter. Not sure if this helps in my application.
If I may ask, "god forbid" if this time you are unsuccessful as well, how many more times are you willing to attempt before you get exhausted enough to give up?
Last edited by ful babu on Wed, 19 Aug 2015 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Wed, 19 Aug 2015 5:21 pm

After, better.

kcsyfne

Post by kcsyfne » Thu, 20 Aug 2015 11:37 am

the lynx wrote:After, better.
\

What do you mean after, better?

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Thu, 20 Aug 2015 12:13 pm

It makes more sense to try after the baby is born.