Singapore Expats

IPA processing time for EP/DP

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
theworm

IPA processing time for EP/DP

Post by theworm » Sat, 14 Mar 2015 1:26 pm

We are a Family planning to move to SG within own organization from different country.
Any recent experience how long it takes usually for EP & DP, for IPA to come in.
Any chance for rejection when transferring within same organization.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: IPA processing time for EP/DP

Post by ecureilx » Sat, 14 Mar 2015 1:32 pm

All your questions have been discussed in detail ..

Do some search here and throw specific questions should you have .. for the other contributors to advise

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 14 Mar 2015 2:15 pm

theworm wrote:We are a Family planning to move to SG within own organization from different country.
Any recent experience how long it takes usually for EP & DP, for IPA to come in.
First question: EP -1 to 6 weeks "normally". DP -1 week to 6 months "Normally"

Second Question: Yes.

codicil to 2nd question: but not normally unless you are a run of the mill PMET who could just as easily be a local. Then possibly no.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

theworm

Post by theworm » Tue, 17 Mar 2015 11:17 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
theworm wrote:We are a Family planning to move to SG within own organization from different country.

codicil to 2nd question: but not normally unless you are a run of the mill PMET who could just as easily be a local. Then possibly no.

thanks.

I read somewhere 80%+ online application processed in 1 week, but looks like mine going to take time

Online status currently showing
Status: Pending inputs from vetting agencies. Expected outcome is 2 months from the Date of Application.

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Wed, 18 Mar 2015 9:03 am

theworm wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:

thanks.

I read somewhere 80%+ online application processed in 1 week, but looks like mine going to take time

Online status currently showing
Status: Pending inputs from vetting agencies. Expected outcome is 2 months from the Date of Application.
That's normal. That means ICA is working with their vetting agencies based in your country of residence to check your credentials. This additional move is common when the candidate is from India, Myanmar and some countries where documentation fraud is endemic. Having said that, I do not mean that every person from these countries is a fraud - it is just that ICA is being extra careful.

theworm

Post by theworm » Thu, 26 Mar 2015 5:09 am

the lynx wrote: That's normal. That means ICA is working with their vetting agencies based in your country of residence to check your credentials. This additional move is common when the candidate is from India, Myanmar and some countries where documentation fraud is endemic. Having said that, I do not mean that every person from these countries is a fraud - it is just that ICA is being extra careful.

thanks - I see Approved for EP :D but now Family DP showing 2 months