Singapore Expats

American Ex-pat Looking For a Beginner Golf Lesson Partners!

Find your sports & recreational partners & Teams here.
sanfrancisco15

American Ex-pat Looking For a Beginner Golf Lesson Partners!

Post by sanfrancisco15 » Mon, 20 Jun 2011 10:27 pm

To Any Beginner Golfers - I'm a 29F Ex-Pat looking to get together a fun group of 2 or 3 for Beginner Golf Lessons at the Green Fairways course in the Bukit Timah area and very close to Holland Village. I'm available for classes weekdays after 6pm or weekends and am looking forward to starting within the next few weeks. The course will be with an experienced instructor who came to me highly recommended, please see details below and let me know if you're interested!

What:
- Beginner-level Group Golf Lessons
- First few lessons will have you hitting balls with a half to thee quarter swing, gradually working up the full swing.
- Once these fundamentals are in place, we will then progress to the full swing with both woods and irons.
- After that, then it’s short game.
- Chipping, pitching and putting. These three are the bedrock of the game.
- To get you on the golf course quickly, is the aim.

Where:
Green Fairways Driving Range
60 Fairways Drive, (off Eng Neo Avenue)
Singapore

When:
- Weekly lessons over 8 weeks
- Weekdays after 6pm or Weekends

How Much:
- 8 lessons X 1 hr 2 People $495.00 p.p.
- 8 lessons X 1 hr 3 People $440.00 p.p.

johnnychomp

Post by johnnychomp » Tue, 21 Jun 2011 10:26 am

hey there,

i'm not interestedin the lessons (10 handicap from atlanta, Georgia), but i am looking for friends to hit some range balls with, or even hit a par 3 on the weekends. We are currently liviing near clark quay, and i am free basically all the time (stay at home dad). I just purchased a cheap set to play around with until mine show up. let me know. I can be reached at [email protected]

SabineSG

Interested in joining the lessons

Post by SabineSG » Wed, 22 Jun 2011 12:02 am

Hi,

I'm a 32F Ex-Pat and I would be interested in joining the lessons :) Starting soon would be great. Can we chat/meet once to exchange more details?

Cheers

ChristineChin

Post by ChristineChin » Sun, 01 Jan 2012 6:48 pm

I'm interested to find beginner like me who wants to learn how to play golf in a 10 hours golf course together. Interested party, please contact me via email. Thanks.

We have 2 people here, looking for another guy to join us for the beginner course. Thanks.