Singapore Expats

good eating at sentosa!

Share your favourite eating haunts!
bluemigs

good eating at sentosa!

Post by bluemigs » Fri, 10 Mar 2023 1:44 pm

hey everyone! i wanted to share a pretty good experience i had when i went dining at shangri-la at sentosa recently. the silver shell cafe had a pretty good buffet spread, and i was pleasantly surprised i could get some discounts as a sentosa islander member! original price was $78++ per adult, but i got 20% off. quite value-for-money, i must say. given there was lobsters, prawn, steak, indian food, desserts. Good to bring your partner for a date night, like i did :)

the islander membership is free, and I think they've got a promotion now where you can get instant upgrade to the Insider tier when you register using a code <NTUC500>.

Also saw some lunch set for the Gin Khao Bistro which looks good too. Haven't had a chance to try, but will probably check the place out soon.

abbby
Manager
Manager
Answers: 2

Re: good eating at sentosa!

Post by abbby » Fri, 10 Mar 2023 2:41 pm

sounds good, any promotions for Greenwood?
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: good eating at sentosa!

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 11 Mar 2023 12:45 pm

bluemigs wrote:
Fri, 10 Mar 2023 1:44 pm
Friday. 1st post made 9 minutes after registering. Not even in reply to another post. How telling can you be. You probably couldn't even have typed that post in 9 minutes from registering but had it pretyped in a text document so you could copy paste. My guess is you are a shill and/or an employee of said hotel/restaurant. How close am I?

tic...toc...tic...toc......
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers