Singapore Expats Forum
 

make friends for sports

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
Yeung
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 6:43 pm

make friends for sports

Post by Yeung » Thu, 05 Dec 2019 8:24 pm

Hey, guys, I am a software engineer. I wanna make some friends in the East for sports. I am a fan of yoga, dance, jogging and basketball. Feel free to contact me!

User avatar
GanTingWei
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 4:14 pm

Re: make friends for sports

Post by GanTingWei » Sun, 22 Dec 2019 4:19 pm

Hi you can contact me :)

Yeung
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 6:43 pm

Re: make friends for sports

Post by Yeung » Mon, 23 Dec 2019 9:49 am

GanTingWei wrote:
Sun, 22 Dec 2019 4:19 pm
Hi you can contact me :)
Hi, what's your what's app number? You could PM it to me.

eren_jaeger
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 6:09 am

Re: make friends for sports

Post by eren_jaeger » Tue, 24 Dec 2019 4:20 pm

Hey pmed you

Masquerade444
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed, 31 May 2017 12:56 pm

Re: make friends for sports

Post by Masquerade444 » Sun, 12 Jul 2020 1:28 pm

Would you still like to meet up?

Yeung
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 6:43 pm

Re: make friends for sports

Post by Yeung » Thu, 16 Jul 2020 1:53 pm

Masquerade444 wrote:
Sun, 12 Jul 2020 1:28 pm
Would you still like to meet up?
Yep

tritonsg
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 9:05 pm

Re: make friends for sports

Post by tritonsg » Thu, 16 Jul 2020 9:09 pm

Hi there, software engineer here as well. Looking to meet some new friends.

Yeung
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 6:43 pm

Re: make friends for sports

Post by Yeung » Fri, 17 Jul 2020 6:21 pm

tritonsg wrote:
Thu, 16 Jul 2020 9:09 pm
Hi there, software engineer here as well. Looking to meet some new friends.
Hi, nice to meet you, what sports do you like?

Thiru10
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat, 18 Jul 2020 12:04 pm

Re: make friends for sports

Post by Thiru10 » Sat, 18 Jul 2020 12:31 pm

Hi, I'm 28M working as an IT professional in Singapore. Would like to meet new people to play badminton on weekends, go for a run.

tritonsg
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 9:05 pm

Re: make friends for sports

Post by tritonsg » Sat, 18 Jul 2020 2:30 pm

Yeung wrote:
Fri, 17 Jul 2020 6:21 pm
tritonsg wrote:
Thu, 16 Jul 2020 9:09 pm
Hi there, software engineer here as well. Looking to meet some new friends.
Hi, nice to meet you, what sports do you like?
I like soccer, but I play badminton and basketball too. Would love to join if you're organizing any sports.

BarunB
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat, 18 Jul 2020 10:50 pm

Re: make friends for sports

Post by BarunB » Sat, 18 Jul 2020 10:57 pm

Hi, im also new to Singapore and enjoy sports and general exercise, I would be happy to join too

Yeung
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 6:43 pm

Re: make friends for sports

Post by Yeung » Mon, 20 Jul 2020 5:38 pm

BarunB wrote:
Sat, 18 Jul 2020 10:57 pm
Hi, im also new to Singapore and enjoy sports and general exercise, I would be happy to join too
welcom, let's make a group

Thiru10
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat, 18 Jul 2020 12:04 pm

Re: make friends for sports

Post by Thiru10 » Tue, 21 Jul 2020 5:41 pm

Hi Yeung, pmed you.

Terkwong
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 7:41 pm

Re: make friends for sports

Post by Terkwong » Thu, 15 Oct 2020 7:47 pm

Hello! Sorry to revive an old thread but just back in Singapore. Badminton sounds good to me too, if this can still be played nowadays with Covid situation?

krabhi
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 12:34 pm

Re: make friends for sports

Post by krabhi » Wed, 04 Nov 2020 5:20 am

Yeung wrote:
Thu, 05 Dec 2019 8:24 pm
Hey, guys, I am a software engineer. I wanna make some friends in the East for sports. I am a fan of yoga, dance, jogging and basketball. Feel free to contact me!
Hi good to see there are like minded people. Looking forward to join a group for some sports. Interested in jogging, yoga and badminton. Let me know!!

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “20's Club”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests