Singapore Expats

Anyone For Tennis?

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
Banished2SingSing

Anyone For Tennis?

Post by Banished2SingSing » Mon, 06 Apr 2015 11:30 am

Hi,

I'm from London (M/37), and am out in Singapore with work until the end of the year. On the plus side - I get to work in one of those really tall buildings, with awesome views of MBS, the down-side (of course) is that I only really know people from work here - who are generally great, but we all need to escape work-chat at some point right?!?

Would be great to make some new friends while here, and also get travel tips for the region (plan to make the most of my time being this part of the world). Into the usual stuff - good food, and fine cocktails.

I'd also really like to find some folk to play tennis with. I play at a reasonable advanced level (with a temperamental backhand) - mainly looking for a hit rather than anything competitive (either M or F). If I get enough responses we can even arrange a game of doubles.

Thanks for reading!

Ciozz

Re: Anyone For Tennis?

Post by Ciozz » Mon, 06 Apr 2015 8:17 pm

Hi,

I can play a reasonable advanced tennis. Due to my relatively short staying in Singapore (few months) I did not bring my tennis equipment with me. But if you can lend me a raquet I will be availabel to play.

Rgds
Stefano
Italy M 40 yo
Just arrived in Singapore.