Singapore Expats

Recommendation for dramatic cosmetic surgery

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
bbabymilo
Regular
Regular

Re: Recommendation for dramatic cosmetic surgery

Post by bbabymilo » Fri, 11 Feb 2011 11:27 pm

davidkoh wrote:can try out dr danny oh...ask for photos before and after nose surgery..if satisfy proceed..
Thank you for helping :)

I will try to contact him soon.

bbabymilo
Regular
Regular

Post by bbabymilo » Fri, 11 Feb 2011 11:42 pm

Currently, I am in doubts on whether to choose Dr Kim of DKBY or Dr Kunachak of Thailand for nose narrowing nasal bone surgery. :(

I have contacted Dr Kunachak and BKDY staff through email and got some replies.

Dr Kunachak did 273 korean nose last year. He quoted me 2800USD for narrowing nasal bone surgery.

BKDY staff quoted me 3500USD with 7 days free guest house stay.

I really do not know who to go to. I am confused if I should choose Dr Kunachak which is cheaper but unsure about his skills on narrowing surgery. On the other hand, Dr Kim have tons of experience but due to the previous surgery, 3500USD is very expensive to me. =(

I am writing this hoping to get some advice from you all can allow me have a better decision

jessie90

Post by jessie90 » Sun, 13 Feb 2011 1:14 pm

Hi babymilo, I am unable to send a pm but it is confirmed that I am going to taiwan wish clinic. The doctor has also suggested all of your abovementioned procedures.
Even if there are bad reviews, I guess I'll just hope for the best!

But please, let me know if your doc is dr chuang too!

belle80

Post by belle80 » Thu, 03 Mar 2011 5:23 pm

jessie90 wrote:Hi babymilo, I am unable to send a pm but it is confirmed that I am going to taiwan wish clinic. The doctor has also suggested all of your abovementioned procedures.

Hi Jessie,

Wish I saw your post earlier. Would like to share my experience with Wish. It's quite bad and I'm completely unsatisfied. I may have a slightly bulbous nose before but now I just look like a disfigured charater from Avatar.
I had on so many occasion repeating myself to the doctor that I do not want to have a superstar nose. Nothing very high or super slim. Just a reduction of alar and tipplasty. Bridge to suit the height of tip but nothing too high I still want to look asian.
The end result, my nose is so high it's almost join my forehead, my alar is asymetrical now (not a little bit but so obvious that all my new photos looks horrible), bridge is not centered and is actually abit crooked. I was so angry after 2 week post op but the Dr and nurses kept insisting that it's just swollen. I had expected it to be swollen but if your nose is crooked it is obvious but they kep saying otherwise when I went in for consultation.

I'm now almost half a year month post op and guess what, with the swelling mostly down the crookedness and inbalance alar is even more prominent.
pm me if you want to know more.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Thu, 03 Mar 2011 9:37 pm

belle80 wrote:
jessie90 wrote:Hi babymilo, I am unable to send a pm but it is confirmed that I am going to taiwan wish clinic. The doctor has also suggested all of your abovementioned procedures.

Hi Jessie,

Wish I saw your post earlier. Would like to share my experience with Wish. It's quite bad and I'm completely unsatisfied. I may have a slightly bulbous nose before but now I just look like a disfigured charater from Avatar.
I had on so many occasion repeating myself to the doctor that I do not want to have a superstar nose. Nothing very high or super slim. Just a reduction of alar and tipplasty. Bridge to suit the height of tip but nothing too high I still want to look asian.
The end result, my nose is so high it's almost join my forehead, my alar is asymetrical now (not a little bit but so obvious that all my new photos looks horrible), bridge is not centered and is actually abit crooked. I was so angry after 2 week post op but the Dr and nurses kept insisting that it's just swollen. I had expected it to be swollen but if your nose is crooked it is obvious but they kep saying otherwise when I went in for consultation.

I'm now almost half a year month post op and guess what, with the swelling mostly down the crookedness and inbalance alar is even more prominent.
hi my eyes were ruined by dr chuang too... read my posts

pencilgirl

Post by pencilgirl » Sat, 19 Mar 2011 11:47 pm

Hi Belle80

Care to share more? I can't PM u as i'm new but i would like to know more.

Tks alot.
belle80 wrote:

Hi Jessie,

my life is never complete..

rhinose
Regular
Regular

Post by rhinose » Mon, 21 Mar 2011 7:27 pm

Hey pencilgirl I have to agree to a certain extent as I went there and I think they are over selling/promising? when i went there.

I suggest you consider other options.

Having said that I believe the Dr chuang has good skills but it is whether he would employ it on you.

rhinose
Regular
Regular

Post by rhinose » Mon, 21 Mar 2011 7:33 pm

bbabymilo wrote:Currently, I am in doubts on whether to choose Dr Kim of DKBY or Dr Kunachak of Thailand for nose narrowing nasal bone surgery. :(

Dr Kunachak did 273 korean nose last year. He quoted me 2800USD for narrowing nasal bone surgery.

I really do not know who to go to. I am confused if I should choose Dr Kunachak which is cheaper but unsure about his skills on narrowing surgery. On the other hand, Dr Kim have tons of experience but due to the previous surgery, 3500USD is very expensive to me. =(

I am writing this hoping to get some advice from you all can allow me have a better decision
BABAYMILO,

why not revsion with Dr Kao?

though he did not do the nose to your liking, dun think he did anything so wrong about it either?

Just suggesting as I think it is much cheaper option for you la.

bbabymilo
Regular
Regular

Post by bbabymilo » Mon, 21 Mar 2011 8:48 pm

rhinose wrote:
bbabymilo wrote:Currently, I am in doubts on whether to choose Dr Kim of DKBY or Dr Kunachak of Thailand for nose narrowing nasal bone surgery. :(

BABAYMILO,

why not revsion with Dr Kao?

though he did not do the nose to your liking, dun think he did anything so wrong about it either?

Just suggesting as I think it is much cheaper option for you la.
I definitely did went back to him. But after I reached Taiwan the 2nd time and consulted him, he do not want to do for me. He said my nose is okay, and was told to not think so much etc. Then he blame it on the lightening of my photos which cause the nose deviation. I felt so upset and disappointed because I have to spend extra 1,000 SGD on KN and tickets and wish he could understand my pain too. He could have just tell me and explain to me nicely and briefly on email.

ahappycamper
Regular
Regular

Post by ahappycamper » Mon, 21 Mar 2011 8:56 pm

babymilo, dr kunachak from yoskarn also crossed my mind as a surgeon to go to for our "perfect" noses. I have heard great things about him, but the thing is he doesn't even have many pictures on his site and that really sucks. He is sort of unproven but cheaper than dr kim from BK.

Did you check out Dr. Wang from China? He DEFINITELY shares our same aesthetics. He has MANY photos displaying the type of nose that we want.

bbabymilo
Regular
Regular

Post by bbabymilo » Tue, 22 Mar 2011 11:14 pm

ahappycamper wrote:babymilo, dr kunachak from yoskarn also crossed my mind as a surgeon to go to for our "perfect" noses. I have heard great things about him, but the thing is he doesn't even have many pictures on his site and that really sucks. He is sort of unproven but cheaper than dr kim from BK.

Did you check out Dr. Wang from China? He DEFINITELY shares our same aesthetics. He has MANY photos displaying the type of nose that we want.
Hi ahappycamper^^

I have not seen many Dr Kunachak's work online too.=(

I have look at Dr. Wang website and I think the male's nose look good. But I will still do more research about Dr Wang.

I have send you another PM.=)