Singapore Expats

Singapore Actress Plastic

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
yeegf
Regular
Regular

Singapore Actress Plastic

Post by yeegf » Tue, 18 Aug 2009 5:19 pm

Read the recent news?
A few actresses have been confirmed to have gone under the knife to look better.

Shocking news, but still we were in doubt they were real or not.
Now we know (:

A few to name are the famous princesses of Mediacorp..

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 18 Aug 2009 6:20 pm

So? :-|
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

durain
Director
Director

Post by durain » Tue, 18 Aug 2009 6:44 pm

why shocking news? you really think they all natural beauty?

yeegf
Regular
Regular

Post by yeegf » Tue, 18 Aug 2009 6:57 pm

Yeah, I thought so at first :/
I mean, its quite okay with me to use botox.
But plastic?
I thought only koreans will go so extreme.

:/

I thought they were all real.
Btw, doesnt applying cream over the breast makes them full cream breast?

PricillaQueen

Post by PricillaQueen » Wed, 19 Aug 2009 4:50 pm

haha i also go for plastic surgery before i had by ear loops cut lolz cause there were so big like buddha ears =X

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Thu, 20 Aug 2009 10:42 am

yeegf wrote:Yeah, I thought so at first :/
I mean, its quite okay with me to use botox.
But plastic?
I thought only koreans will go so extreme.

:/

I thought they were all real.
Btw, doesnt applying cream over the breast makes them full cream breast?
So what's the big fuss with them doing plastic surgery?

They need to look good for their job, plus it's their body and their money.

Only korean goes to such extremes? Then u better not know that almost 60% of all entertainers did something to their face before...
yeegf wrote: It's quite ok to use botox but plastic??
Dunno what are you trying to prove or bring across..but who are you to critisize them when u are thinking of doing ps yourself?
yeegf wrote: Plastic Surgery
-Rhinoplasty(Augmentation)
-Double Eyelid

Skin Laser
-Lesion removal(Chest,Adomen,Back)
-Hair Removal(Chest,Adomen,Thigh) Teeth
-Bleaching/LaserWhitening
-Braces

Eye -Lasik

Also.. I would like to whiten my teeth and also put on braces.

Where in Bangkok is the Best place to have the above surgery/operation/services done? I am hoping that a good hospital is recommended. I can stay in the hospital till everything is done and not be exposed to the outside world till then..

Hopefully you guys can send me some estimated price and personal experience?

Thanks!
Last edited by Brenton on Thu, 20 Aug 2009 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jpatokal

Post by jpatokal » Thu, 20 Aug 2009 11:33 am

Brenton wrote: Where in Bangkok is the Best place to have the above surgery/operation/services done? I am hoping that a good hospital is recommended. I can stay in the hospital till everything is done and not be exposed to the outside world till then..

Y'know, I've got a funny feeling that this topic might have been mentioned once or twice by a few people...

http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/ftopic43085.html

...or maybe that was 5418 times by 458289 readers?
Vaguely heretical thoughts on travel technology at Gyrovague

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Thu, 20 Aug 2009 12:09 pm

jpatokal wrote:
Brenton wrote: Where in Bangkok is the Best place to have the above surgery/operation/services done? I am hoping that a good hospital is recommended. I can stay in the hospital till everything is done and not be exposed to the outside world till then..

Y'know, I've got a funny feeling that this topic might have been mentioned once or twice by a few people...

http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/ftopic43085.html

...or maybe that was 5418 times by 458289 readers?
Nope i am not asking that question...
it was supposed to be a quote of what the thread starter had said

winter21
Regular
Regular

Post by winter21 » Thu, 20 Aug 2009 12:38 pm

Brenton wrote: So what's the big fuss with them doing plastic surgery?

They need to look good for their job, plus it's their body and their money.

Only korean goes to such extremes? Then u better not know that almost 60% of all entertainers did something to their face before...

Dunno what are you trying to prove or bring across..but who are you to critisize them when u are thinking of doing ps yourself?
second tt... entertainers or not r still humans
i dont understand why some ppl r so against ps..
they gave many rude remarks like... dun u think u r so plastic? :mad:

if we are not over doing i feel it is alright. dun judge us just like tt. we did not kill or rob.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 20 Aug 2009 1:05 pm

Just think of how your kids are going to hate you (provided that with your shallow lives - needing PS - you actually eventually find someone as shallow to marry you). Think about it. Shallow people attract shallow people. So the odds are, if you do marry, it will be to someone else who also had PS.

Now put yourself in your kids position.......

The kid looks in the mirror and sees something sooooo fugly that they want to go jump off the roof. The kids can't understand why dog was so cruel to them to have nice perfect parents and then they turn out looking like some troll.

Remember, beauty is only skin deep, but fugly goes all the way to the bone. You would not know how bad your wife looked originally, and the same with her.

I really feel sorry for your shallow existences.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

yeegf
Regular
Regular

Post by yeegf » Thu, 20 Aug 2009 3:08 pm

No, what I meant was I am shocked that the culture has spread from Korea to Singapore.
I am not saying that I can be plastic and they cant.

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Thu, 20 Aug 2009 3:57 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Just think of how your kids are going to hate you (provided that with your shallow lives - needing PS - you actually eventually find someone as shallow to marry you). Think about it. Shallow people attract shallow people. So the odds are, if you do marry, it will be to someone else who also had PS.

Now put yourself in your kids position.......

The kid looks in the mirror and sees something sooooo fugly that they want to go jump off the roof. The kids can't understand why dog was so cruel to them to have nice perfect parents and then they turn out looking like some troll.

Remember, beauty is only skin deep, but fugly goes all the way to the bone. You would not know how bad your wife looked originally, and the same with her.

I really feel sorry for your shallow existences.
fugly goes all the way to the bone only for pple who think there are fugly people around. No one is real fugly in this world. They only look fugly IN COMPARISON. Since young, adults will make compare you with another kid of your age. be it height, weight, test results...etc. It's how children are brought up nowadays so who is to blame when they start comparing looks? Adults?

yeah you can condemn everyone in the world who did ps and wish them to death..and you will realised more than 1/2 of the world would be gone.

beauty is only skin deep? so what about those people who go for facial to get acceptable complexion? Is that personal grooming or vainity? will their kid hate them in future?

Why are guys more willing to buy stuffs from pretty girls?
Why are girls easily befriending good looking guys?

I am not saying that everyone has to be super duper handsome or beautiful. But if ps can make them more confident and more presentable, why not? Key word is presentable...If a nip here and there can help in making impression and thus helping out your career then why not?

So you would rather stay fugly and not presentable? Face it, first impression is always based on personal grooming/looks.
Life is short, we can't please everyone in our life...
so at least i try to please myself.

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Thu, 20 Aug 2009 4:00 pm

yeegf wrote:No, what I meant was I am shocked that the culture has spread from Korea to Singapore.
I am not saying that I can be plastic and they cant.
ok...the culture has been everywhere since ps exists...just that they are not so vocal about it.

Now, the skills of ps is better and changes are more significant, so consumers are aware and entertainers are more willing to admit. That's it.

Welcome to reality. Misunderstanding cleared.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 20 Aug 2009 4:18 pm

And that my friend, is why this thread is here. Everybody sees somebody nice looking and the first question that they ask is "is he/she fake. had ps or some other crap. So while they may look nice, they are already diminished in the eyes of the beholder before they even know the truth. It's a shame isn't it. Especially in Asia where most seem to think having a western nose makes them more attractive. :roll:

Most, instead of "fine tuning" are grossly misshaping themselves. And that, sadly to say, is a shame. They are turning into freakshows, just like MJ, that have to constantly return to the knife once they start. Not much different than your run of the mill junkie if you think about it. Read some of the members here. My roadmap, having to redo, replace, repair, rejuvenate, is it necessary? Or is it like an anorexic who really has a mental problem and has to it because the mind is off the rails. Most of what I've seen on this board over the last five years falls into the latter category from what I have seen.

But, like MJ, you will have to live with your frankensteinian creations after the skin has lost the elasticity. Maybe you nose will fall off like MJ's supposedly did. Anyway, it's your business. I just feel sorry for you all in that you cannot learn to live with yourselves.

Oh, there is a pretty large jump you made between a facial and a nose job, don't you think? But again, that's how anorexics justify themselves as well. :wink:

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Thu, 20 Aug 2009 5:37 pm

i agree that overdoing it is not good.
Over-doing anything isn't good anyway..

So what's the difference between a nosejob and a facial? and a girl who applies make up?

Ultimately all of them is to make someone look better.
Doing facial is ok, make up is ok..well you may say there is no risk or incision involved. So what about eyebrow embroidery? Eyebrow embroidery is considered very common in this era. No risk? blade and blood is involved, risk of infection of any kind is there.

Things start small then they grow big.

If human ain't superficial by nature, there wun be such things as make up, without make up, there wun be permanent make up such as eyebrow embroidery. As time goes by, with human getting better at science and medical, altering features is possible too, which is now considered plastic surgery.

Does the Mr nice guy with the best personality in class get the girl he wanted? Nope, the girl was attracted to someone who is cool looking, tall dark and handsome. Yeah appearance isn't important at all in this society.

Why are people willing to spend to look their best during their wedding?
The debate will never end as this is happening everywhere..even in the 3rd world country or less developed villagers, everyone is attracted to the "good looking". Definition of "Good looking" might differ from place to place. In the tribes where fat fat women are considered pretty, ain't the skinny ladies in the tribes trying their best to get fat too?
It's all part of human nature...That's why human being are the most complicated creature in the world.