Singapore Expats

Yoskarn Clinic

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Tue, 01 Dec 2009 11:27 am

You mean what you have ''DEBUNKED''? Lol. Sorry i definitely lead a more busy life than you, even though i do not have to give tuition and reply to PMs. LOL. I shall reply to what you have ''debunked'' now. But before that, allow me to say that, you are a classic case of ''a pot calling the kettle black''.

Reacd through all my past replies. You haven't made replies to many of my points. Have you mentioned anything about Confabulate by far, for instance? YOU are the one who is bringing in new things to talk about EVERY single reply of urs(including cerspn cerspn cerspn). Now, my reply to you. PLEASE make sure your reply is relevant otherwise it's really difficult for me to reply. But if you don't get it, it's ok..A for GP..i know..

Your DEBUNKED #1 : Replied me about the eye stuff? Yes, so? Your point is what? I have never said that you never reply me about that what!!!Moreover YOU were the one who PMed me first!!!!!!!!!!
DEBUNKED #2 : I don't get your point AGAIN. You are giving me a wall of medical terms that most people don't understand. Ok, we get it, you are a medic. Then? You like to administer jabs? My point is that you have time to ask this kind of ...unusual questions rather than reply to PMs(i emphasise, not just ME)
DEBUNKED #3 and #4 : Hello, look who's the baby? Overlooked? Oh oh i see..So i must keep BUGGING you if you don't reply? Well like i said, i genuinely thought you were busy cause i seldom see u posting anymore, until i saw this thread. So obviously i would not send you multiple PMs if i thought you were busy?

Regarding making cerspn(your korkor -.-) angry. Maybe cerspn can clarify this? Why should he be angry/upset? The other time was just a subjective issue we were discussing leh. Isn't usual in forums? As cerspn said a ''debate'' to label that was overly exaggerated. It was just constructive sharing of PERSONAL ideas. I personally feel that i DID NOT in any way, make dear cerspn upset.

Boii18, you REALLY have to stop contradicting yourself. Asking someone to ''SHUT UP LA'' -----> i think you are the one who LOST and unwilling to ADMIT? Not me, definitely. Bring it on. You are the one avoiding what i've brought up in my first few replies. What about you bringing in cerspn into the picture EVERYTIME? What do you have to say about that? Huh?

I don't think i look like a sick piece of rat. If you still have the ''after'' picture of YOU that you posted. Go look at the top left picture. Man, you were a rat. I'm lazy to upload it but if there's any need for the rest of the forummers see if you look like a rat, i will.

NOTE: Boii18, in your next reply, if it's going to be filled with silly things like ''sick piece of rat'', ''shut up la'', or anything along those lines, i WILL nNOT bother to reply. But if you're replying to proper things i have mentioned/previously said, rest assured, i'll be replying. I haven't lost, and i will not. You wna know why? Cos by asking me to ''shut up'' you have already lost. No? That's a common characteristic of losers in an argument.

Says ''shut up la'' because you have no idea what to continue. And decide to brush away your incompetence as ME losing? Eh boii18, you never answer me! We are talking about A level GP hor? Wanna upload results or not? I can upload mine. Show us ur GP grades if you dare. I am waiting. If not, you are the one who should shut up and go home and drink botox to sleep.
Cry when you get ripped.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Tue, 01 Dec 2009 12:01 pm

Shut up because I BUSY BUSY.

You are full of generalisations.

It is because NO TIME to reply to SENSELESS RAT LIKE YOU! Esp. who make PERSONAL attack !!

I got A for all SUBJECT Except A level Chemistry, got B!

You should ROT away with Botulinum Toxin injected intravenously!

Bye, no point to continue this SENSELESS ARGUMENT! Cause I just get BRAINLESS REPLY everytime.

Have FUN fix your ugly EYE!

ats_syd

Post by ats_syd » Tue, 01 Dec 2009 7:56 pm

Boii, how are you...
I am going to Yoskarn to have revision rhino in February. I understand that you have been there and possibly had a procedure or two done with Dr Somyo Kunacak? How was your experience with the doctor and the clinic in general?

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Tue, 01 Dec 2009 10:07 pm

Boii18, you are in denial. You probably got straight Us. PROVE IT. ALL TALK NO USE. All As? Bullshit.

Any sane stranger seeing you reply would agree your replies are the brainless ones(weird that you choose the most appropriate words to describe yourself). I do agree my eye didn't go too well, but don't forget you are getting your eyes done soon. I believe in karma. May the surgical knife drops on ur pupil and you go blind.

P/s: YOU REDID YOUR NOSE AND LIPS SO MANY TIMES?! Failed surgeries much? Go ahead and laugh at my eyes, it's just keloid due to bad scarring. But honestly, you're just a PS freak. No amount of PS can turn an ugly person into a beautiful one. WAITING FOR YOUR A LEVEL RESULTS HAHAHAHAHA, PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME EXPOSE YOU BY STATING ALL THE SCHOOLS YOU ATTENDED - YOU DIDN'T EVEN STUDY IN A JC, WHAT MORE SIT FOR A LEVELS. _|_

Spelling the full form of Botox does not make you look smart. Technical jargon much? I'm not a medic(don't intend to be one though), but it's not very cool to list all the medical terms you know, because only freaks like you communicate in such language. B for chemistry is an irony. You can't be doctor alr, sighhhh.

LASTLY, THANKS I WILL FIX MY EYES. BUT FIX UR MIND AND GENDER CONFUSION. LEARN TO POSE PROPERLY AND FIND URSELF A GIRLFRIEND AND LEARN SEX, BECAUSE I BET YOU'RE SOME LOSER WITH NO FRIENDS. Fix ur ugly lip lift and lip reduction. You looked like crap shit as if a lorry knocked onto ur face 300 times before surgery. After surgery, you do look better but still damn ugly. Faggggggggggggggggggggggggg.
Cry when you get ripped.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Wed, 02 Dec 2009 12:22 am

takuda wrote:Boii18, you are in denial. You probably got straight Us. PROVE IT. ALL TALK NO USE. All As? Bullshit.

Any sane stranger seeing you reply would agree your replies are the brainless ones(weird that you choose the most appropriate words to describe yourself). I do agree my eye didn't go too well, but don't forget you are getting your eyes done soon. I believe in karma. May the surgical knife drops on ur pupil and you go blind.

P/s: YOU REDID YOUR NOSE AND LIPS SO MANY TIMES?! Failed surgeries much? Go ahead and laugh at my eyes, it's just keloid due to bad scarring. But honestly, you're just a PS freak. No amount of PS can turn an ugly person into a beautiful one. WAITING FOR YOUR A LEVEL RESULTS HAHAHAHAHA, PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME EXPOSE YOU BY STATING ALL THE SCHOOLS YOU ATTENDED - YOU DIDN'T EVEN STUDY IN A JC, WHAT MORE SIT FOR A LEVELS. _|_

Spelling the full form of Botox does not make you look smart. Technical jargon much? I'm not a medic(don't intend to be one though), but it's not very cool to list all the medical terms you know, because only freaks like you communicate in such language. B for chemistry is an irony. You can't be doctor alr, sighhhh.

LASTLY, THANKS I WILL FIX MY EYES. BUT FIX UR MIND AND GENDER CONFUSION. LEARN TO POSE PROPERLY AND FIND URSELF A GIRLFRIEND AND LEARN SEX, BECAUSE I BET YOU'RE SOME LOSER WITH NO FRIENDS. Fix ur ugly lip lift and lip reduction. You looked like crap shit as if a lorry knocked onto ur face 300 times before surgery. After surgery, you do look better but still damn ugly. Faggggggggggggggggggggggggg.
WOW more personal ATTACK wor!

Fine list down the schools I attend. You know CRAP about me. I was from top 6 JC.

So scram off.

And if you said I am not from JC, you mentioned about the Chem? Chem has NO LINKAGE to going to Medicine. At least,nowadays.

So Scram off.

And I bet you are uglier than me! You are the ugly piece of bird shit!

It is obvious that your CLAIMS are UNSUBSTANTIATED. You say I'm brainless. SUBSTANTIATE.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Wed, 02 Dec 2009 12:29 am

takuda wrote:Boii18, you are in denial. You probably got straight Us. PROVE IT. ALL TALK NO USE. All As? Bullshit.

Your senseless LOGIC astounds me.

How can I have straight Us, when I have not attended JC and in fact didnt sit for A levels?

And I didnt have straight As, your eyes are blind or you have dyslexia. I mentioned that I have all As except B for Chem.

Get your eyes checked. Or perhaps get a frontal lobotomy done.

FYI, my lips are done only ONCE. So shut your freak mouth up. You are the PS freak with KELOID on your eye. And we know that KELOIDS get worse with time.

And YES, I will enter NUS medical faculty. Whats wrong with using appropriate MEDICAL terminology, rather than layman? So shut your foolish mouth. You appall me with your intelligence level.

You should seriously get yourself checked in a mental hospital. Go get CT scan, maybe a brain tumour. Perhaps you have PD or Alzheimer's? Just some ugly old freak with no brain or a rotten brain. Or maybe its psychiatric in nature?

BTW for the RECORD I have a GF, so shut your ass mouth up. And You are the FAG.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Wed, 02 Dec 2009 1:12 am

Anyway

1. Will show you my admission to nus medicine when I get in. I will work hard for it.

2. I have a GF. You don't. You some loser.

3. I have few friends, but we are close, go out often.

4. I am going to be CUTE and SHUAI by March. You are probably some old fat and ugly faggot. If I am a chao ah gua look alike, will girls tiao dou me? Obviously NOT right.

5. You are the brainless one, judging from your self-contradictions. Need I point them out? I am lazy, so I won't. You yourself are so imperfect and senseless logic, can still tell other people?

6. You ought to get yourself checked with a doctor. I hope I am not your surgeon or doctor. Because you are unreasonable.

7. May a surgical knife make your keloid worse too, cause I do believe in KARMA.

8. You should take some diazepam as you seem super agitated with everything I say. Chill it baby.

9. You must be BUSIER than me? Are you joking? I bet you are some sanitory pad lying on a toilet, or some piece of bird shit and brain syrup.

10. You are totally unstable and insane. I shall cease talking to you with effect now.

mbk
Regular
Regular

Post by mbk » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 9:07 am

boii18 - would be appreciative if you could update on your experience at Yoskarn clinic. did you redo your lip lift? What were you unhappy about Dr. Pat's work? I like the liplift pictures on Dr. Pat's site but I disliked my consultation with him. Any updates will be great. Thanks. :)

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 1:47 pm

hi mbk

it is too early at this stage to give an accurate comment.

but here it is , if u insist;

i am 3 months post-op.

1) my lip is higher by abit 3-4mm. I asked for a 4mm lift so I guess it is reasonable.

2) the final results won't be seen until ( according to dr ) 1 month later on.

3) according to the phi mask, my upper lip is in proportion.

4) i seem to be getting lower lips day by day. i don't know if its just my imagination

5) i have developed hypertrophic scarring after do with dr somyos, even there with micropore taping every night. this did not happen with dr pat.

6) i have contacted dr somyos once but no reply. i will contact him again soon.

7) the reason why i revised dr pat's lift is because the upper lip dropped abit.

8) i am still experiencing transient swelling, most is when i just wake up.

mbk
Regular
Regular

Post by mbk » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 5:51 pm

Thanks for the reply!

Where was the incision made for the lip lift? Does it go right below the nose?

Have you noticed any difference to your nasal sills post lip lift? I am worried about this.

Is there a scar?

Did you have IV sedation or just numbing injections and was it painful?

How long did it remain swollen for, ie, when were you presentable?

I am sorry to hear about your hypertropic scarring. I wonder if steroid injections will work?

I am planning to have surgery at Yoskarn. I am quite happy with my consultation with him. I have spoke to a few patients who did their rhino with him and reviews are positive. I have not heard any reviews for any other surgeries with him.

I wonder if you know anything about filler/chin/cheek implants with him?

Thanks again, Boii18. I hope you gradually improve the swelling.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 8:55 pm

mbk wrote:Thanks for the reply!

Where was the incision made for the lip lift? Does it go right below the nose?

Have you noticed any difference to your nasal sills post lip lift? I am worried about this.

Is there a scar?

Did you have IV sedation or just numbing injections and was it painful?

How long did it remain swollen for, ie, when were you presentable?

I am sorry to hear about your hypertropic scarring. I wonder if steroid injections will work?

I am planning to have surgery at Yoskarn. I am quite happy with my consultation with him. I have spoke to a few patients who did their rhino with him and reviews are positive. I have not heard any reviews for any other surgeries with him.

I wonder if you know anything about filler/chin/cheek implants with him?

Thanks again, Boii18. I hope you gradually improve the swelling.
there is no difference to my nasal area

incision is the typical bullhorn. below the nose

yes there is a hypertrophic scar

i had no sedation. he didnt consider it necessary. i had LA or the numbing injections. it wasnt painful as he was careful

i know nothing else

mbk
Regular
Regular

Post by mbk » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 10:56 am

Ask about kenalog injections for your hypertropic scar. Best results if it is done within a certain time frame.

mickeyyy

Post by mickeyyy » Tue, 05 Jan 2010 12:16 am

Hi ukorientalgirl,

I'm really keen to do my nose as well. can you show me your Before & After pics? or PM me your e-mail i will reply you back on E- mail.

HAS Anyone done their nose before?
Plz help me by showing me you Before & After pics too!
so i can make decision on which PS to go to.

Thanks alot
ukorientalgirl wrote:Hey everyone!

Got back from Yoskarn a couple of days ago. And I am happy to say, a very successful trip!!!!

I really dont know where to start, anywho. I had 3 procedures done at Yoskarn, eyelash implants, eyelid revision and rino (alar, tiplasty and refinement of bridge)

When I arrived in Thailand i was taken straight to the hospital for some tests, blood pressure, x-ray and blood tests, needless to say this really scared me and I started having doubts about the whole trip. My main worry was that I was not fit enough to go through with the surgery so thank god it was all ok!

Anyway I will try keep it short. I stayed at aphrodite inn which is linked directly with yoskarn, they have a door that leads straight into the clinic so no need to walk the streets all puffy and swollen!

My consultation with Dr Somyos Kunachak was about 25 minutes, he had his surgical gear on and seemed a bit rushed for time. he looked at my nose and proposed a silicone implant alar, tip refinement. I said no to the silicone implant which he accepted. My main concern with my nose is not my bridge, altho it is not very high it is not low to start off with. So he suggested alar,tiplasty bridge refinement and aquamid on the upper part of my nose bridge. I asked to see some pictures and he said to look at his website, admittedly this disheartened me a little. So then I asked his assistants if i could see pictures and they said they would show me the next day which they did after i had paid. I think they are only willing to show you before and afters when you are definately going to have surgery with them.

I looked at rhinos of western and asian patients and i have to say they were incredible. Alot of them were revisions too which is actually alot harder than primary. Some of them had really complexed noses and Dr Kunachak had managed to turn them not only into 'normal' looking noses but into really beautiful looking ones. There were lots of folders of before and after pictures, she couldnt show me most of them as they had not given permission. But the ones I saw made me much more confident and relaxed about the whole situation. I saw a couple of eyelid revisions, which again I was impressed with and a few eyelash transplant ones.

Had my eyes and nose done together, minimal pain although the injections were quite nasty. The packing that is used to stuff the nose is awful too, i couldnt breathe out of my nose for 3 days and had a really sore throat and any water i tried to drink kept going up the wrong pipe! The worse procedure was the eyelash transplant. Dr Somyos' team performed the transplant on me, with about 4 of them working on me. The injections were incredibly painful and I actually cried during the procedure!haha I feel stupid and bad for crying but it was so painful I couldnt keep it in.

I am 2 weeks post op and I must say I absolutely adore my new nose. Id like to share my pictures but not just posting them up here. My tip is so defined and 'cute' and the contour of my nose is just so delicate and feminine! Is there a photo album site where I can make an album and a special password for people? I am so happy with what Dr Somyos has done for me, the longer I was at Yoskarn the more friendly and warm Dr Somyos and thier team were to me. The post op care is amazing, and they would often bring me treats and desserts. I am also very happy with my eyes although they are still swollen and its too early for the results of eyelash transplant (can take 6 months).

Dr Somyos is a very busy man. After my eyelid revision they took me to my room for about 15 minutes as he had a couple of consultations to see to....now I realise when I had my consultation what he was doing. Then after that they did my nose. I think he finished at around 9pm. So to those who were also put off by his website, I dont blame him if he does not have any time to look at it, he is always working!!! I saw alot of patients, and a few with bandaged up noses....am still surprised there is still so little information about him on the net, as in my personal opinion he is a very highly skilled surgeon.

wow, theres so much I can say but am just so overwhelmed. Please anyone ask questions because I know how one persons opinion/experience matters so much as I was researching I was desperate for the slightest bit of information. Fire away!!

PrincessShina

Post by PrincessShina » Thu, 07 Jan 2010 5:34 pm

Hi boi,

Wat is the cost to do a nosejob there?

I have flat and big round nose, anything tat can make the nose smaller?

Thks

*pinkdragonfly*

Post by *pinkdragonfly* » Thu, 14 Jan 2010 9:49 am

Ukorientalgirl, would it be possible to see an 'after' pic of your eyelash transplant if I give u my email, I really want to get it done but am a bit scared (esp after ur description of the pain lol) and was wondering if the results can mimic a 'false lash' effect..

Also rachels, pls could u pm me if poss if u have details of the ins and outs of the procedure, what other girls have thought of the results etc :)