Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
bbabymilo
Regular
Regular

Post by bbabymilo » Fri, 19 Mar 2010 10:26 pm

Edited
Last edited by bbabymilo on Tue, 15 Jun 2010 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

beautyopt

Post by beautyopt » Sat, 20 Mar 2010 5:10 am

Hi everyone. This is my first post and I would like to ask some suggestions from you guys. Do anyone know about buccal fat removal? I am thinking to have it but scare the result ended up with a too "slim" face like a old ppl or like taking drug. Anyone can share their experience or result? I really wish to know more about the result.
Anyway, do you think Cecilia Cheung Pak Zhi or Isabella Leong undergo this process or maybe they didn't but is it possible to have similar outcome(slim & natural) as them?
Greatly appreciated for any information.
Thank you.[/list][/quote]

babyzai80

Post by babyzai80 » Sat, 20 Mar 2010 8:51 am

bbabymilo wrote:Anyone going to Taipei for Dr Kao this march to april?

Can you please give me a pm as I will be going!
Hello, Im going Taiwan in mid April but for Dr.Tseng not Dr Kao.

tinanana

Post by tinanana » Sat, 20 Mar 2010 3:26 pm

hi every1

i am planning to go to Dr kao for rib rhinoplasty and medpor chin implant
i have sent him an email+photots few days ago but still got no reply from him.... :cry:

does any1 know how long it normally take for him to reply?

my intention was go to dr hsu for nose+chin but he only does silicone implant for the chin...and he said that i will look better if i use the bone cutting method for my chin................ :roll:

then i emailed dr tsai to ask about my chin whether i can use medpor instead and he said yes but wont be a big change on me :o ...i juz want a chin that is a bit longer....like few 1cm or so -.-

then i read every pages on this post and saw ppl mention about Dr kao...
at the end i decided to go to him as i dun want to split my sugery into 2 .

[-o< dr kao pls reply my email....
i notice he checks his blog message very often but for email.......... :mad:

do u guys think its too late to book at the end of march for beginning of June for appointment+surgery?

thanks!!!

hello84
Regular
Regular

hey

Post by hello84 » Sat, 20 Mar 2010 4:09 pm

Blissful09 wrote:every doc will or should tell u there is gonna be a scar, when i talk to dr jong about how i wanna open my eye corners he said there will be a tiny scar. So i ditched it, cuz i have double eyelids and i thought maybe its not worth it if its not gonna make a difference since ppl always comment that i have huge eyes. But with nose docs always tell u when u do alar u will get scar. My scar still here.. and its really up to the individual not the doctor to take care of ur scars (using creams and stuff)
im gonna preach, lol, glad to hear everyone is doing there own research, firstly it confidence, if u go into surgery its best u go in to go not so much, cuz thats definately a scary sign aka "you wont be happy cuz u didnt come out perfect" theres a lot of ppl with low self esteem and bitter, and express they wanna do multiple surgeries with there face chins cheek nose eyes...lip reduction ITS CRAZY and those are the ones who complain and not happy and those ppl start to wrongly judge others. Honestly i dont get hit on as much as i did before my surgery, i was "goregous" before (some of u saw my pix thru email and told me that =_= which kinda upset me) BUT i think i can always take out the rib out and look like myself again cuz the doctor never broke my natural bone. Right now, im quite happy, its cuz i never went into surgery being a angry person about myself. U gotta love yourself. Otherwise your gonna be those weirdos who assume crap about ppl they dont even know.
Anyways Lets start ranking doctors english. Since communication is the key.

dr chuang 8/10
Dr hsu 9/10 (i think his eng very good)
Dr jong.... 6/10 (he is good when he is writting eng on the comp, but when u meet him face to face.. its like huh....but he is a smart doc, (not the most comfortable one) u can still get by
Dr kao 8/10

I strongly recommend Dr Jong although he not good in communicate in english... I think skill was much important... My big keloid scar which create by dr hsu behind my both ear had gone.. Dr Jong Stitching is very good. So I think if you going to do EPI by Dr Jong should be safe as scar will be minimum.

tinanana

Post by tinanana » Sun, 21 Mar 2010 12:32 am

hey guys i hav received pms but i cant msg back yet
i hav added babymilo's msn already :lol:
im planning to go to dr kao in june i think
if any1 wanna chat with me about dr kao pls pm me with ur msn :lol:

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter

plastic surgery Taiwan

Post by terrie35 » Thu, 25 Mar 2010 5:06 pm

Oh man, where's everybody? So quiet here....

Am confused about doing nose with Dr Chuang or Dr Kao since I want to do eyes too....

Is Dr Chuang's clinic far from Dr Kao's ?

beautyopt

Post by beautyopt » Sat, 27 Mar 2010 12:04 am

Hi all....
It is my 3rd day after breast augmentation.
Besides, can anyone tell me whether I need to massage if use texture implant?
Bcox doctor advise me not to massage while I found that most of the info shown that "massage" after breast augmentation is a MUST!
Any medicine can take to keep the implant from being harder?
Plz help me.........................................................................
Thx..........

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter

brest augmentation

Post by terrie35 » Sat, 27 Mar 2010 7:11 am

Do you wear a sort of band around your chest? Normally if you wear such, it is enough, I think. My friend had such a tight band on for a while ( given by the doctor) and she was feeling so uncomfortable that she removed it after sometime and evrything was ok - she had hers for years now. And for her, no massage was recommended.

beautyopt

Post by beautyopt » Sat, 27 Mar 2010 4:26 pm

Hi Terrie:
ya, there is a white band stick on my chest since the surgery is done and to be removed after 1 week. So, is this same to ur friend? Or she is wearing a garment?

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter

garment band

Post by terrie35 » Sat, 27 Mar 2010 11:41 pm

Come to think of it, it was like a garment band, you know something like those for girdles - the difference is that the band tightens all round the bust, like a those girdles for the waist. But she didn't wear it throughout because it was too tight for her, hahah. Actually when she woke up after the operation, she found this band around her chest already. But she never had to massage nor was it recommended. Oh, dear, are we out of topic here?

beautyopt

Post by beautyopt » Sun, 28 Mar 2010 12:30 am

terrie35 wrote:Come to think of it, it was like a garment band, you know something like those for girdles - the difference is that the band tightens all round the bust, like a those girdles for the waist. But she didn't wear it throughout because it was too tight for her, hahah. Actually when she woke up after the operation, she found this band around her chest already. But she never had to massage nor was it recommended. Oh, dear, are we out of topic here?
O, mine just a single band stick along d upper side of breast. hehe...
ya, dont out of topic. When r u going to hav surgery with Dr Chuang/Dr Kao? Im thinking to hav my consultation regarding eyes & nose with them end of Apr. Wanna go 2gether? Besides, I think if u wan to do in 1 time both for eyes + nose, better choose Dr Chuang. If u wan to seperate ur procedure, then nose can go for Dr Kao. :)

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter

Post by terrie35 » Sun, 28 Mar 2010 8:04 am

beautyopt wrote:
terrie35 wrote:Come to think of it, it was like a garment band, you know something like those for girdles - the difference is that the band tightens all round the bust, like a those girdles for the waist. But she didn't wear it throughout because it was too tight for her, hahah. Actually when she woke up after the operation, she found this band around her chest already. But she never had to massage nor was it recommended. Oh, dear, are we out of topic here?
O, mine just a single band stick along d upper side of breast. hehe...
ya, dont out of topic. When r u going to hav surgery with Dr Chuang/Dr Kao? Im thinking to hav my consultation regarding eyes & nose with them end of Apr. Wanna go 2gether? Besides, I think if u wan to do in 1 time both for eyes + nose, better choose Dr Chuang. If u wan to seperate ur procedure, then nose can go for Dr Kao. :)

THank you so much for your advice - yes, I intend to do eyes and nose, most likely. I am going in a week's time because have to be back by mid- April. It's a pity can't meet you or else it would be great to shop together, ya?

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter

breast augmentation

Post by terrie35 » Sun, 28 Mar 2010 8:16 am

Beautyopt,

By the way, where did you have the augmentation? If yr doc doesn't advise massaging, then better not.

beautyopt

Post by beautyopt » Sun, 28 Mar 2010 11:48 pm

I have it at korea during my vacation.
Ya, I'll listen to doctor's advise, hehe....
just wonder when can only i wear push-up bra, saw some before after photo from Dr Chuang's website.
Their breast augmentation's result are natural, able to create cleavage immediately after surgery, mean the breast are very soft.
Mine suffer from swelling, so feel harder nw. :(