Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
newbie12345

Re: Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Post by newbie12345 » Wed, 21 Sep 2016 4:52 pm

Hi everyone!
Recently considering doing a double eyelide surgery in taiwan. Probably going late late Dec or early Jan. Anyone interested?
Haven't decided on the clinic though.... so many choices!!! Anyone with personal experience? I'm leaning towards the incision method, and I have mild ptosis.... anyone with similar problem had done the surgery? Would be great if you can share your experience!

Thanks!

Sad1234

Post by Sad1234 » Sun, 26 Mar 2017 8:37 am

I am so regretted that I went to taiwan had my botox last Friday at 希望美醫診所: Dr Kao, Hope Aesthetic Clinic. Botox on my forehead
The doctor left me look so ugly..
on the 3rd day of Botox, the front Side of my brow is dropping due to heavy Botox n the end of my brow is lifting... I went back to his clinic he did a correction on the brow again now both side on my eyelids dripping..I don't see any sign of recovering..but my brow getting heavier..
I do text him everyday went I come back to KL on the outcome but he don't really reply me nor ask me how I feel..depression

Sad1234

Post by Sad1234 » Sun, 26 Mar 2017 9:00 am

:(

Beauty81

Post by Beauty81 » Mon, 10 Apr 2017 11:04 pm

tubzz wrote:I already got my eyes done.
In early jan.
At Justmake clinic.

I have mixed feelings about it.
Hi why?

happysnow

Post by happysnow » Tue, 20 Jun 2017 12:54 pm

I researched about rhinoplasty and double eyelid surgery for such a long time and finally did it! I am one week 6 days post op from double eyelid + epi and rhinoplasty.
I read through so many forums and sits that I think that posting a review for all the other anxious researchers like me will help to repay the karma for the advice that I got from these forum sites that I have been on and also as a form of thank you to the doctor.
I spent about 2 years researching on which doctor and clinic to go to, with my decision constantly changing, I was initially set on going to Korea for the procedures.. but the amount of faked reviews and the huge language barrier really put me off. I began researching on the cosmetic surgery scene in Taiwan and after long deliberation I ended up going to Doctor Kao from hope. I emailed many of my shortlisted clinics and doctors from both Korea and Taiwan, none of them replied me with such attention to detail.
All I can say is that he is really a fantastic doctor. I could tell that he truly wants the best for his patients. Even going so far to tell me that I actually didn't require a double eyelid surgery as I already had double eyelids. (Who does that!!?).
The worst part of the process for me would be the first day right after surgery. I am the type that bruises very easily. At 1 week and 6 days post op. I am really extremely happy with the results. Please PM me if you would like to see some photos.

Pal
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 1

Post by Pal » Sat, 07 Oct 2017 10:25 pm

Just restored this thread
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property

mickeyyy

Post by mickeyyy » Fri, 12 Apr 2019 11:08 am

Hi beauties ! :oops:

I'm planing to go to Taipei to do my eyes this month. Does anyone know what happened to Regent Clinic (Dr. Chen) in Taipei? It seems like no one is posting about it anymore and I'm worried something wrong happened with the patient there etc.... I managed to get a reply from there e-mail and I'm so surprised they actually replied cuz I read some forumers said must call them to make appointment etc.

But I feel impatient and feel like calling them to confirm the price and the date.

Please let me know ASAP please on any info cuz I can't really read Chinese.. can speak simple Mandarin

mickeyyy

Post by mickeyyy » Fri, 12 Apr 2019 12:11 pm

Ok, I managed to call them. (Couldn't wait!)
The receptionist Mis Chen is so gentle and kind. (I love Taiwanese!) O:)

Unfortunately can't use credit card so have to walk around with lots of cash...
waiting for their confirmation on the date.

Decided here cuz of this blog https://jermaineee.com/2012/07/29/my-jo ... t-surgery/

wanted to go Bangkok but the surgeon was so fully booked till August...
So I decided to go Regent since it's cooling this season.

jaszphin

Post by jaszphin » Thu, 26 Sep 2019 12:58 am

Hey mickey, so have you gone to your surgery in taiwan? Im planning to go Juke Make for some procedures too

Crystal_sg

Post by Crystal_sg » Mon, 07 Oct 2019 6:40 pm

Any ladies planning to go Taiwan for eyelid?

jaszphin

Post by jaszphin » Tue, 08 Oct 2019 2:06 pm

Hi Crystal when r u looking to go

Momochi

Post by Momochi » Tue, 22 Oct 2019 11:07 pm

Hi I'm considering to go taiwan for double eyelid surgery next year at 雅偲診所 ARS Clinic. Had anyone heard of this clinic?