Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
dapoh

Post by dapoh » Mon, 02 Jul 2012 4:01 pm

lemmiknox wrote:
dapoh wrote:
dapoh wrote:Hi guys. Just registered today although i have been lurking for quite a little. I just came back from Bangkok 2 days ago. Had Alarplasty and Chin Implant done at Yanhee by Dr Vitawat. Although the nose is still not the end result i'm looking for (have a little bulbous tip), i am extremely pleased with the surgeries and Dr Vitawat was an extremely patient and gentle doctor. I would strongly recommend him if any of you are deciding on Yanhee.

Well, i actually chose Yanhee because it was advised by my thai friends and also it is a huge hospital and this being my first PS trip, i was kinda afraid to try the smaller clinics like Dr Nara or Tokai.

But right now, i am already thinking of planning a second PS trip and am considering Tokai for tip refining or Dr Nara.

Question is - does anyone knows aadvark from this forum? I think he is able to answer some questions but since i just registered i am unable to PM him. Can someone pm me his contact? Thanks!
can someone help me out on this?
Hi dapoh.

Aadvark hasn't been active in a long time.
As for tip defining, I don't think Dr Nara does it.

I think I was able to PM after only a few posts.
hey bro.

yeah i was planning a tip-plasty at tokai or bridge augmentation with nara. But it seems like reviews for Dr Pat of Tokai is pretty inconsistent, whereas for Dr Nara, he just seems to be getting better and better.

I'm still amidst reading through this thread (not even halfway thru), am somewhere around 2008.

Do you know if Dr Nara still maintains the same high standard for his nose work? Is he still reliable? I have heard several cases of protrusion from L-shaped implants.... :???:

lemmiknox

Post by lemmiknox » Mon, 02 Jul 2012 11:11 pm

dapoh wrote:
lemmiknox wrote:
dapoh wrote: can someone help me out on this?
Hi dapoh.

Aadvark hasn't been active in a long time.
As for tip defining, I don't think Dr Nara does it.

I think I was able to PM after only a few posts.
hey bro.

yeah i was planning a tip-plasty at tokai or bridge augmentation with nara. But it seems like reviews for Dr Pat of Tokai is pretty inconsistent, whereas for Dr Nara, he just seems to be getting better and better.

I'm still amidst reading through this thread (not even halfway thru), am somewhere around 2008.

Do you know if Dr Nara still maintains the same high standard for his nose work? Is he still reliable? I have heard several cases of protrusion from L-shaped implants.... :???:
I don't have first hand experience or have spoken to anyone who has had experience. So as long as you read through this entire thread, you'll know only as much as I do. Although I have only read up to page 280, I think, but I that's probably enough to get a general scope of several of the Dr's work.

I don't know if Dr Nara is getting better, I would imagine he is, seeing as he's probably getting a lot of business since this thread has started. From what I've gathered he tends to keep things natural. By natural I mean minimal change. His aesthetic judgement appears to be quite conservative. If that's what your going for then he should deliver. Otherwise if you're after something dramatic, I don't think Nara is your answer.

I agree about Dr Pat, pretty inconsistant. The 2007 Dr Pat seemed ok, but the general vibe I get from 2012 Dr Pat is a mad doctor who will take up any project. However, don't take my word for it. I go by what I read. Boii18 got good results from him.
Tipplasty is a highly complex procedure. I wouldn't recommend taking any chances when it comes to your tip. I think I read that Dr Pat's tip work isn't great.

With both Dr's you might get good results, but probably not something fabulous.

For my personal case, I'm saving up to go with Dr Somyos @ Yoskarn Clinic. He has had really good feedback expecially with cases of tip work and revisions. Little pricier but everyone tells me he's worth it.

Of you can check Naravee Clinic who also do tiplasty.

I'm wondering why you didn't do your entire nose with Dr Vitawat in the first place?

serena_kow

Dr Chi

Post by serena_kow » Tue, 03 Jul 2012 8:55 pm

Hi all, been contemplating on having buccal fat pad, lateral and epi canthoplasty, double eyelid and rhinoplasty and alarplasty with Dr chi for quite sometime. But couldnt find anyone to go with. Was wondering if we could fix a date maybe start of november and go together? email me [email protected] :D
We Only Get To Live Once,
So Make It Count!

purferris

Plastic surgery in yanhee..

Post by purferris » Wed, 04 Jul 2012 2:34 am

Hi all

I am new to this forum,hoping to get more info from you ladies.

I have never done PS before but now i am planning to do double eyelid surgery with inner corner ASAP.Just that i seen some bloggers done at Yanhee hospital

Anyone done in Yanhee recently and with which doctor?

Finally anyone wanna go bkk for ps? I am going alone,is fine to go alone but i am really afraid to slp alone in a hotel :oops: any mate wanted to go? i have the intention to go and then wear sunglass to shop..haha

at77

Post by at77 » Wed, 04 Jul 2012 8:51 pm

Hi, would appreciate if those ladies out there can advise on post op for BA done with either Dr Nara or Dr Chi..
how many days did u stay in Hat Yai?
what kind of post op is needed for BA?
U did underarm of under the breast incision?
are ur scars healing nicely? Is it obvious?
Does ur bigger breast make u look "fatter" due to the Fuller top?
Would appreciate your reply thx

at77

Post by at77 » Thu, 05 Jul 2012 12:10 am

at77 wrote:Hi, would appreciate if those ladies out there can advise on post op for BA done with either Dr Nara or Dr Chi..
Anyone can help?

lemmiknox

Post by lemmiknox » Thu, 05 Jul 2012 10:52 am

at77 wrote:
at77 wrote:Hi, would appreciate if those ladies out there can advise on post op for BA done with either Dr Nara or Dr Chi..
Anyone can help?
did you read the thread?

K515

Post by K515 » Thu, 05 Jul 2012 11:44 am

Hi All,

Would like to ask if anyone did fats transfer before from the latheral thigh to boobs by DR PAT form tokai clinic? I was having an appt with him at the end of aug but was very afraid of the result as I see some bad review of him doing the nose job.
Or does anyone know any good doc in BKK doing fats transfer?

Thanks!

at77

Post by at77 » Thu, 05 Jul 2012 4:43 pm

lemmiknox wrote:
at77 wrote:
Anyone can help?
did you read the thread?
I look thru the thread...but not much update for those that have at least 3 months post post experience..

Wonder if all turn out well n scar heal nicely...
want to know more on post op as no post op provided in Hat Yat..
A bit worried if something happens after procedure..

twig

Post by twig » Sat, 07 Jul 2012 2:43 am

Hi anyone going to Dr Nara in mid/late aug or early sept?
We could buddy up?

imscrivello

Post by imscrivello » Sun, 08 Jul 2012 8:08 am

Lizzy06 wrote:
imscrivello wrote:
Lizzy06 wrote: :) he quote me lateral 10000 baht, rhino + alar 14000 baht
Way did you bargain? He quote me 17000 for rhino + alar. :(
Huh... No lehz I nv bargain... I booked e appointment with him in feb... Previously he even quote cheaper, but he told me changes in price... Dr Chi changes his price quite frequent... I've heard so many diff prices from him...
Hi! Have you done your surgery? I completed mine yesterday night from 4pm onwards till ard 9pm (Hat Yai time). The nurse told me I was the only one who went for surgery. So i was wondering if you went for yours? :/

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 13 Jul 2012 1:08 am

i was the first to visit dr pat, and i would say that his work is a little inconsistent for some of the patients in here. some of us like boii18 and i were pretty lucky, we are quite happy with our results, but some weren't.

my jaw implants i think was pretty much a first time for him, hence it wasn't on his menu, and he charged cheaply for it (now it's on the menu and very exp). I'm glad that it looks pretty good. but i still suffer some mild nerve damage below my left lip, so it's still mildly numb, but i figured that's just a risk u got to take with PS.

Nara's work is impeccable in my opinion. Are you sure you heard of many cases of extrusion? cos he's quite careful abt extending the tip, in case of extrusion. he's very firm when he doesn't think it'd work. I wun say he's ultra conservative, he just errs on the side of caution. he has high volume of biz now, so i guess if u look at the unhappy customers in terms of percentage, it's very very low. problem is satisfied ones wun post here, only the unhappy ones most of the time...

for newbies, fyi, it works this way. people with thin skin, cannot extend the tip too much else easy to extrude. people with thicker skin, can extend quite a bit, esp for guys. so i got a pretty high bridge and long sharp tip now, i dun think it can get any more dramatic unless i intend to look like Pinocchio :)

i have heard rave reviews about dr chi, and can't wait to meet him, and get some stuff done with him. my 2 cents worth ;)

my female friend's nose

my nose

Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

at77

Post by at77 » Sat, 14 Jul 2012 1:15 am

twig wrote:Hi anyone going to Dr Nara in mid/late aug or early sept?
We could buddy up?
Hi twig,

I have made an appt to see Dr Chi on the 31 aug for BA..
My friend might not be able to go with me…if thats the case u want to travel together?
What procedure are u doing?

Anyone who got an appt with Dr Chi has any advise on when to book air fare?
I read that someone booked the airfare but Dr Chi cancel on them last min. Did any of you reconfirm with Dr Chi again on their appt?

Anyone can advise the taxi fare fr airport to hotel?
Is it still cheapest to just find a metered taxi right outside the airport and not go to those counter where they charge you 300baht?

I also read somewhere that book a limo at only 70baht per pax..
is that still valid?

TIA!!

johanxxxx

Post by johanxxxx » Sat, 14 Jul 2012 7:07 am

i am planning to do eyes and nose ( maybe acculift also) at Naravee Clinic, BB Clinic ( http://www.bbbeautycenter.com/ ) or PAI in this September.

Anyone wanna tag along?

p/s any comments on these abovementioned clinics?

dresdenW

Post by dresdenW » Sat, 14 Jul 2012 2:11 pm

:)
Last edited by dresdenW on Tue, 28 May 2013 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.