Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
backwardscarousel

Post by backwardscarousel » Tue, 05 May 2009 12:27 am

I was wondering how long/many boxes of sineech is the average amount to take before you guys stop? Or do you continue till all the bruising is gone?

chryselle

Post by chryselle » Tue, 05 May 2009 1:56 am

Dr NAra assistant Amy reply me saying that if there's no swollen, redness or water come out means its not an infection.. maybe im too paranoid.. :oops: but thks everyone for e reply.. :D

Btw for those who done rhino before, how long it takes before u can pressed on it without feeling any pain or discomfort??

tweetyger1983

Re: liposuction

Post by tweetyger1983 » Tue, 05 May 2009 2:00 am

i need someone to share THEIR EXP here if you are not the one who willing to share then it ok .... AS I HAD read through the thread

Tks...
aadvark wrote:
tweetyger1983 wrote:hi anybody had done liposuction from Dr Nara care to share your experience the result and the down time .As i thought of going for lipo in july or august...

Thank you ....
plenty have done it and it's all detailed inside this thread, do a search on lipo

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 05 May 2009 2:35 am

tweetyger1983 wrote:i need someone to share THEIR EXP here if you are not the one who willing to share then it ok .... AS I HAD read through the thread

Tks...
aadvark wrote:
tweetyger1983 wrote:hi anybody had done liposuction from Dr Nara care to share your experience the result and the down time .As i thought of going for lipo in july or august...

Thank you ....
plenty have done it and it's all detailed inside this thread, do a search on lipo
No need to get all catty in here, i'm just pointing you to the info u wanted, cos it might take a while for someone to respond...

anyway, if you did READ the entire thread as you had claimed, many ppl did share THEIR experiences, and very recent ones too...

from the type of liposuction (tumescent) to detailed descriptions of the entire process, some even with pictures. how much fat was removed, how much you can remove, what kind of anaesthetic. type of compresses, brands of compresses, prices... how sore, how swollen, how blue-black, how long to deswell, how long to heal, how long then can go back to work.... what supplements to take, where to buy... what dr nara is like, what he said, how he looked... how to get there, where to stay...

and yes, i had shared all these in this thread b4, so i definitely AM WILLING to share...

if there's something else besides these info that you wanted to know, then do ask, and I'm more than willing to answer you to the best of my knowledge. if not, then u'd prob need to do more thorough reading
Last edited by aadvark on Tue, 05 May 2009 11:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: Thank you! Very helpful

Post by aadvark » Tue, 05 May 2009 2:43 am

backwardscarousel wrote:
aadvark wrote:when nara uses the word "natural", i dun think it means subtle till no one can tell the difference. it's more of aesthetically pleasing so it balances the harmony in the facial proportions; as opposed to 'unnatural' where it throws the balance off

And i will prefer my dr to insist a little rather than give in to everything i want. He has decades of experience dealing with plastic surgery, i dun see why he shld submit to the whims and fancies of his patients, especially if he doesn't think it will turn out ok.

We may think we call the shots, cos we are paying for it, but if it does turn out unnatural, it's his reputation at stake

case in pt: hello84 did his nose in sg. he told the doc he wanted a longer tip and the doc gave it to him, and it was too long and caused extrusion instead. when he went bk to the doc, the doc told him, u wanted a longer tip ma. so be careful what u wish for

everyone in here is entitled to their own opinion, but i dunnoe why many can ignore 20 good reviews and assume the 1 negative opinion to be the voice of truth. are we truly that cynical?

*once again, i am not an agent of Nara's, just a grateful patient*
Thanks for your reply, true. I agree that it's better to have a considerate doctor then one who gives in to all your demans. I think you got me wrong. I'm in no way dissing or doubting Dr. Nara's skill as a PS surgeon. I know he's good, just look at all the pages here (: I just wanted to know if he would reject you as his patient if both your ideas clash.
LOL, i am not targeting you specifically, just that many newcomers tend to zoom in on the negative posts and ignore the flood of positive ones... ;)

oh he definitely will reject if he doesn't think u need it, my friend literally had to beg him to do lipo on her tummy, becos he felt she didn't need it
Last edited by aadvark on Tue, 05 May 2009 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 05 May 2009 2:45 am

backwardscarousel wrote:I was wondering how long/many boxes of sineech is the average amount to take before you guys stop? Or do you continue till all the bruising is gone?
rachel, the lady who supplies sinnech, told me only need one box usually.
Cos the tablets inside are labeled for pre-op, just b4 op, and post-op. so it covers the entire process already

looier

Post by looier » Tue, 05 May 2009 7:11 pm

tweetyger1983 wrote:i need someone to share THEIR EXP here if you are not the one who willing to share then it ok .... AS I HAD read through the thread

Tks...
aadvark wrote:

Thank you ....

If you'd done your homework you should know ppl tell their own exp. and you would know they are supportive twrds. eachother and not offensive.
So tiger you'd better draw your nails in.

tweetyger1983

Post by tweetyger1983 » Tue, 05 May 2009 11:56 pm

I need more FEEDBACK and testimonial of DR NARA LIPOSUCTION HERE and of cos i am doing my HOME WORK and i noe quite a few of them had done before. But some of them just didnt share much over here . That why i am asking. Btw if you are not providing any relevant or helpful info toward my posting please dun reply or quote anything.

Thank you and hope it doesn't seem offensive to you either. Not here to pick an arguement but to share and obtain more info here..

looier wrote:

Tks...
aadvark wrote: plenty have done it and it's all detailed inside this thread, do a search on lipo

If you'd done your homework you should know ppl tell their own exp. and you would know they are supportive twrds. eachother and not offensive.
So tiger you'd better draw your nails in.

tweetyger1983

Post by tweetyger1983 » Wed, 06 May 2009 12:16 am

Oh tks , Yup for those who had done it like quite sometime back, i would appreicate for those who had done recently to give me more feedback. Between i had email dr nara but just wonder is he the one who does the reply ?? cos i did email him the pic for the area i want to lipo regarding how many liter of fat can be suck out and will the result will be good etc. He seem like not answering or avoiding my question. So not so sure is his assistant or the nurse who does the reply that why they cant give me a confirm answer.

Can i know what type of pain killer dr nara prescribe you . As i got zero threhold of pain paracetemol or postan is totally no effect on me. i need a strong dosage.

aadvark wrote:

Tks...
aadvark wrote: plenty have done it and it's all detailed inside this thread, do a search on lipo
No need to get all catty in here, i'm just pointing you to the info u wanted, cos it might take a while for someone to respond...

anyway, if you did READ the entire thread as you had claimed, many ppl did share THEIR experiences, and very recent ones too...

from the type of liposuction (tumescent) to detailed descriptions of the entire process, some even with pictures. how much fat was removed, how much you can remove, what kind of anaesthetic. type of compresses, brands of compresses, prices... how sore, how swollen, how blue-black, how long to deswell, how long to heal, how long then can go back to work.... what supplements to take, where to buy... what dr nara is like, what he said, how he looked... how to get there, where to stay...

and yes, i had shared all these in this thread b4, so i definitely AM WILLING to share...

if there's something else besides these info that you wanted to know, then do ask, and I'm more than willing to answer you to the best of my knowledge. if not, then u'd prob need to do more thorough reading

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Wed, 06 May 2009 10:21 am

You have to email him to ask for the specific type of painkiller.
I believe he will give painkiller of different dosage to different pple.
If you need a specific type, just email them and ask if they have it, if not, you can always do the preparation yourself before you go over. Just make sure you inform him of what medication you are taking or going to take - before and after sugery..

And No, Dr Nara does not reply the emails himself.
It's usually the nurse, Amy, or the other doctor Ning that replies the email.

tweetyger1983 wrote:Oh tks , Yup for those who had done it like quite sometime back, i would appreicate for those who had done recently to give me more feedback. Between i had email dr nara but just wonder is he the one who does the reply ?? cos i did email him the pic for the area i want to lipo regarding how many liter of fat can be suck out and will the result will be good etc. He seem like not answering or avoiding my question. So not so sure is his assistant or the nurse who does the reply that why they cant give me a confirm answer.

Can i know what type of pain killer dr nara prescribe you . As i got zero threhold of pain paracetemol or postan is totally no effect on me. i need a strong dosage.

aadvark wrote:

Tks...

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 06 May 2009 11:07 am

tweetyger1983 wrote:Oh tks , Yup for those who had done it like quite sometime back, i would appreicate for those who had done recently to give me more feedback. Between i had email dr nara but just wonder is he the one who does the reply ?? cos i did email him the pic for the area i want to lipo regarding how many liter of fat can be suck out and will the result will be good etc. He seem like not answering or avoiding my question. So not so sure is his assistant or the nurse who does the reply that why they cant give me a confirm answer.

aadvark wrote:

Tks...

he doesn't like to give much info over email, i think maybe it's hard to judge through a pic. he was vague when he replied to my mails too.
sometimes Ning does the answering of the mails, but she is equipped to answer, so I guess it's more of reluctance to pass an analysis over mail

antibiotics and painkillers are really easy to obtain over the counter at the pharmacies in Thailand, so u can always get extra meds from the pharmacies, not too exp also. I always buy an extra course of antibiotics after ops, cos i get infection quite easily

currylover

Re: hai guys

Post by currylover » Wed, 06 May 2009 8:11 pm

aadvark wrote:
currylover wrote:
divi1107 wrote: Hi Currylover,
this forum is so informative and gave me the courage to walk into Yanhee Hospital on my own and ask for Dr Greechart for my eyebag removal.
If i wasn't so informed by this forum, i would have walked out of Yanhee as their price is relatively cheaper compared to Yorskarn clinic/PAI by 50% . Dont expect great service if you doing day surgery eg nose/eye as the wait is really long to see Dr Greechart and you queue up with the locals. I think you would get better service when you need to be warded as they have an International Ward.
However, for the price and the skill of Dr Greechart. it was all WORTH IT!
Did my eye 27th April, remove stitches yesterday...still abit swollen...
He does countless nose/eye job everyday that if you ask him if you should do both together, his answer would be eye 20-30 min, nose also 30 min! No doubt at all with him. Eye is US $540/nose $540.
I did the eye but chicken out on the nose. regret it now, will go back in July to see him.

Tks again forummers who rec Dr Greechart
i wanna go to yanhee...but the waiting for the email from them is taking forever...i know yanhee reputation is good..theres tons of patients who goes there...and sticking to tokai...alil bit more cost but i may get personalised service..hehehe
if you do more and bargain well enough, tokai can actually be cheaper than yanhee, which is why i did so many ops there :)
anyone has any idea why malar implant in yanhee hospital is us1200 wherelse tokai clinic is us 800?thats 400 usd more.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: hai guys

Post by aadvark » Thu, 07 May 2009 12:57 am

currylover wrote:
aadvark wrote:
currylover wrote: i wanna go to yanhee...but the waiting for the email from them is taking forever...i know yanhee reputation is good..theres tons of patients who goes there...and sticking to tokai...alil bit more cost but i may get personalised service..hehehe
if you do more and bargain well enough, tokai can actually be cheaper than yanhee, which is why i did so many ops there :)
anyone has any idea why malar implant in yanhee hospital is us1200 wherelse tokai clinic is us 800?thats 400 usd more.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i guess it's just a matter of operating costs.
Nara charges 16000 for cheek implants which is only roughly 455 USD.
this is prob why clinics can offer much more competitive pricing

navy

Post by navy » Thu, 07 May 2009 4:05 am

anyone heading to hatyai this month ? need kakis.

navy

Re: when is your appointment?

Post by navy » Thu, 07 May 2009 4:10 am

ganbaatar wrote:
navy wrote:hey anyone planning a trip to hatyai this May? if u are pls do PM me asap, need company. thanks. :)
Hi, when is your appointment? I am planing end of may or early june.
hey, sorry for the late reply, im planning to go there end of may too. made an appointment on 28, but can change if u want. =]