Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
leav

Post by leav » Sat, 03 May 2008 12:19 pm

nopes no scar which is quite amazing, the doc said the build up of the scabs is TOO much haha and he had to remove them so the medicine can heal the underneath skin, now my left side is like 90 percent cleared! the right side scabs are falling out thank God i went to see the doc haha

rosegarden

Post by rosegarden » Sat, 03 May 2008 5:46 pm

adonz wrote:rosegarden u going on 12-17? wic day is ur surgery? i wld love to go with u too! but not sure if i can take leave. when i called nara, nurse told me month of may is fully booked.. u r gg to do lipo on wic area?

u can add me to msn [email protected]
Ok, added u on msn already... i'm doing lipo on 4 areas, so 1 area per day. On the day i arrive on the 12th, will be doing lipo already.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 03 May 2008 9:09 pm

just got reply from Dr Nara, botox is 5000 baht per area. Not sure per area means what, I have asked them to be more specific. Any one who has done in SG? Is this considered cheap?
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

leav

Post by leav » Sat, 03 May 2008 9:59 pm

aadvark wrote:just got reply from Dr Nara, botox is 5000 baht per area. Not sure per area means what, I have asked them to be more specific. Any one who has done in SG? Is this considered cheap?
hey aadvark, my grandma haha did hers for around 600 sgd at some local clinic so i guess its cheap cos 10000 baht per area about 400 sgd? anyways how is ur buccal fat recovery coming along? and just wanna ask how do u identify buccal fat, i wanted to do mesotheray at tokai but dr pat say dont need but thinking, i should have cos its cheaper there

yunli
Regular
Regular

Post by yunli » Sat, 03 May 2008 10:54 pm

but i asked dr nara...he only does for wrinkles. not for jawline.

not sure if this information still stands..cause i tried to ask him to jab my jaw.

for eye wrinkles its rather worth it i think.

two sides 10k baht. comes up to sgd 450 thereabouts.

georgia lee charges 700 for botox of jawline i heard. both sides included.

yunli
Regular
Regular

Post by yunli » Sat, 03 May 2008 10:55 pm

aadvark wrote:just got reply from Dr Nara, botox is 5000 baht per area. Not sure per area means what, I have asked them to be more specific. Any one who has done in SG? Is this considered cheap?
i asked..per area really means per area.

means one side 5000 baht. two sides 10000baht.

soso la, if go all the way there then not that cheap.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 04 May 2008 1:36 am

yunli wrote:

yeah, he doesn't do for jaw. i want to do for face, just to improve overall tone of skin, cos getting old le, lol :D

yeah, if just for botox alone, go all the way there not worth it... i intend to do lipo too, haha :P i always try to maximise each visit there, lol

okie, anyone knows how this works?
so cheek is 1 area, eye 1 area, forehead 1 area? so if times 2, wld be 6 areas?

simplegal84
Regular
Regular

Post by simplegal84 » Sun, 04 May 2008 10:37 am

momoko wrote:
simplegal84 wrote:my nose is pretty oil after rhino.. now look at it.. think maybe shd do alar..nose tip still feel hard and still not very symmetric.. it has been 1 mth.. overall looks natural, a satisfised customer.. wish to do the breast.. need to save up..
doing breasts is such a major decision. have u consulted dr nara yet? im afraid of possible leakages in years down the road.
hmm din really ask him alot of qns on boob job. initally want to do all together then dun have to go twice.. but no more slots for breast job for that mth and the following mth.. dr nara told me no implants for breast are certified to last a lifetime.. actually alot of pple went to dr nara for boob job, jus on that day i went got a few appointment on that.. and it is a major surgery that takes hrs..

need mor einfo from those who have undergone this procedure.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 04 May 2008 10:58 am

simplegal84 wrote:
momoko wrote:
simplegal84 wrote:my nose is pretty oil after rhino.. now look at it.. think maybe shd do alar..nose tip still feel hard and still not very symmetric.. it has been 1 mth.. overall looks natural, a satisfised customer.. wish to do the breast.. need to save up..
doing breasts is such a major decision. have u consulted dr nara yet? im afraid of possible leakages in years down the road.
hmm din really ask him alot of qns on boob job. initally want to do all together then dun have to go twice.. but no more slots for breast job for that mth and the following mth.. dr nara told me no implants for breast are certified to last a lifetime.. actually alot of pple went to dr nara for boob job, jus on that day i went got a few appointment on that.. and it is a major surgery that takes hrs..

need mor einfo from those who have undergone this procedure.
my fren has done it there already ;) she went from a large B to a large C, but first few weeks, she was swollen to a large D.

procedure is done at hospital, not at the clinic itself. implant can be inserted via 3 ways, armpit, under aerola, or under breast. aerola can only use if implant size is not too big. think most people choose armpit cos any possible scarring can be hidden that way.

implant used is silicone. It has dbl layer to safeguard against possible leakage. nara showed my fren the saline implants because my fren wanted saline implants at first cos it's safer if leakage.

but in the end, nara showed her the implants and my fren agreed with dr nara that the silicone implants felt more realistic than the saline implants, so she chose the silicone implants in the end.

nara also asked her to squeeze and pound the silicone implant to assure her that it doesn;t break easily.

adonz
Regular
Regular

Post by adonz » Sun, 04 May 2008 4:02 pm

:)
Last edited by adonz on Thu, 19 Oct 2017 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

momoko
Regular
Regular

Post by momoko » Sun, 04 May 2008 5:47 pm

im considering between implants at Dr Nara and boobs filllers.
it's relatively new.

http://www.woffleswu.com/latest_news_fi ... st2402.asp

Anyone has done it b4?
never too late to change!

yunli
Regular
Regular

Post by yunli » Sun, 04 May 2008 7:35 pm

aadvark wrote:
yunli wrote:

yeah, he doesn't do for jaw. i want to do for face, just to improve overall tone of skin, cos getting old le, lol :D

yeah, if just for botox alone, go all the way there not worth it... i intend to do lipo too, haha :P i always try to maximise each visit there, lol

okie, anyone knows how this works?
so cheek is 1 area, eye 1 area, forehead 1 area? so if times 2, wld be 6 areas?
got this auntie doing there. the nurse said her forehead is one area. then the eye is one eye one area. in this case thats 3. cheek the nurse say dont do eh..so not that sure. but if it is i think is left one area right one area..so its 5.

eh, do so much, later whole face cannot move how. =(

yunli
Regular
Regular

Post by yunli » Sun, 04 May 2008 7:38 pm

aadvark...your nose the dissolvable stitches disappeared in two weeks?

mine like not much sign of shrinking eh.

its white stitches right. i keep thinking its nose wax cause its like a lump there, but its all white.

and adon..dr nara told me its dissolvable stitches. and ask me to keep cleaning it with the saline he gave.

and nurse say no washing face, until face so darn oily. she ask me wash on fourth day. (btw, the day of surgery is not counted as one day)

adonz
Regular
Regular

Post by adonz » Sun, 04 May 2008 8:41 pm

:)
Last edited by adonz on Thu, 19 Oct 2017 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

yunli
Regular
Regular

Post by yunli » Sun, 04 May 2008 10:38 pm

adonz wrote:yunli so was there any bandages or plaster after rhino?

how long does the stitches take to dissolve?

nothing at all.

no idea. not dissolving YET.