Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
taurus19
Chatter
Chatter

Post by taurus19 » Tue, 16 Jan 2007 11:40 am

yen quoted,
taurus 19,

I did my nose at KALO 13 days ago 30 Dec 2006.

my eyes did with KK LIM in sin 30 Nov 2005

I'm only going jb for a few hours next weekend then return sin.

no picture taken yet, will take next week ..maybe will post my before & after photos den.

:roll:

there's no limit to Beauty...[/quote]

my eyes did with KK LIM? do you like the job done? how much u spent?
See the world from a different vantage point

WIG

Re: Lipo

Post by WIG » Tue, 16 Jan 2007 12:08 pm

[quote="Velvet_CK"][quote="WIG"][quote="tanjhj"]cellulite treatment, best way after lipo, is to tone up the muscle area else soon it will also reappear. and the best way to tone up for ladies is to do cardio excercise like aerobics. doing weight is no no for girls unless u got instructors..

LIPO also hasten the toning effect as u got less fats to burn in that area..
plus u can toned up to remove the wrinkles at the area and tighten the skin..[/quote]

I wanna lipo my upper arm, but will the wrinkles be very obvious?[/quote]

Go for cardio exercise before you even think about lipo. Won't lipo on your upper arms makes your whole overall fat body fats imbalance? Big body small arms?

Have you tried sweating it out?[/quote]

hey brother, i am imbalance now, i am slightly under weight in term of BMI, my % hydration and % fats read lean (Below normal). Just that my arms are BIG!

My flabby arms is really driving me crazy, some evil friend love to play with my flabby arms when i wear short sleeve and sleeveless. Although i always keep my cool but inside i am burning and bleeding.

I used to do tread mill an hour a day at speed 8 - 10 along with dumbbell 1.5kg to tone my flabby arm, but end up all i get are arms with some nice cutting and less jelly like, but my arm is still BIG! (overall i still lost 2 kg)

I stop work out bout 1month ago due to my nose implant, hopefully months later my arm muscles will turn into fats and let the doc suck it out once and for all, but wat concern me is the after effect like sagging arm.

ecoli

Do not be as vain as me.. and listen to dr's advise...

Post by ecoli » Tue, 16 Jan 2007 1:30 pm

Hi forumers, I would like to share a summary about my ps from day 1 till now (11th day after ps)

Day 1 (4/1) - Reach Taipei at night by Eva air and then check in to déjà vu hotel and stay there for 10 days.

Day 2 (5/1) – go for consultation with dr chuang at 12 noon. The patient before me wanted to do ps, so she did before me.. I waited till my turn, my ps started at 4 plus to 10 plus at night (nose and eyes). Thanks god, I really dun know how I managed to walk back to the hotel.. keke ( pain factor 1/10) My eyes and nose not very swollen… I did apply warm pack on the site as what Dr chuang’s wanted me to do.

Day 3 (6/1) – Dr chuang gave me 3 types of tablets and antibiotic crème to apply on the wound site… Took the pills religiously together with sineech. Warm pack is applied on the wound site.. My nose and face started to swell a lot.. I simply love it.. coz of good blood circulation, my cheeks becomes rosy.. and somehow I can also imagine how I look when I am fat and old…keke.. I think I am being very positive bah..

Day 4 (7/1) – Cleaning of the inner wounds on my nose is a little scary and painful ( pain factor 2.5/10).. Have to be patient and take your time to wipe it. Actually I am very lazy in applying the antibiotic crème because it is pretty oily…

Day 5 (8/1) – Dr chuang removed bandage on my nose and cleaned up my inner wounds ( pain factor 3/10). Ask me to come back on the 7th day after the ps to remove stitches. Ask me to use warm pack from now on.

Day 6 ( 9/1) – Applying warm pack all around my face coz not only my eyes and nose swell up.. my face also swell up…

Day 7 (10/1) – Continue warm pack and cleaning up my wounds..

Day 8 ( 11/1) – Dr chuang helped me to clean the wound again.. asked me whether did I used the antibiotic crème, I told him I did not… so he asked me to use it otherwise my nose will get infection. He also mentioned that the cleaning up of my nose was not done enough and properly.. still have mucus stick on the site.. ouch and scary…(pain factor 3/10)

Day 9 (12/1) – Last time to see Dr chuang. He is very professional.. he wanted to check everything is ok especially my nose before I am back to sin…

Day 10 ( 13/1) - Finally back to sin! However me being a vainpot, I wear specs to cover my eyes( eyes recovery is slower than nose). Is not advisable to wear specs coz it may cause pressure on the nose.. Moreover I smooch with someone.. haha.. ya a little painful when hitting on the nose tip..
I told my mom later that I did my eyes.. haha.. she said my eyes look naturala and bigger than before!

Day 11 (14/1) – My sis in law knows about this.. she told me not to be vain and not to be cheeky to let someone kissed me.. otherwise the end result for my nose may not be excellent.. haiz.. am scared.. haha…. My siblings commented that my eyes looks bigger and when look further away looks like I putting on eyeshadow…

Day 12 ( 15-1) – went to town to fix my phone.. Did not put on specs, No one notice that I look werid or something.. so far so good.. I intend not to wear specs liao.. haha

P.s - I promise you guys to post the pics of the clinic and also the way from deja vu to the clinic... Pls give me some time.. Thanks
jess

WIG

Post by WIG » Tue, 16 Jan 2007 2:44 pm

[quote="devilsmaycry"]Fairy,

this was the post for lipo.
The cream to buy to remove the swelling or blue black is "Hirudoid" can be bought at pharmacy.

call any plastic surgeon on this procedure for more info.

[quote="devilsmaycry"][quote="fairy"]no one had seems to reply me when i asked about liposuction.
anyone care to share your experience with me?[/quote]

my sister went for mini incision method lipo on her chin, arms, thighs in december 2006. it was good.. and this morning on channel 8 they had a discussion on it as well..

basically what happens is.. the new method is, they do mini incision so the wound is small, recovers fast.. they run saline water into the cut while sucking the fats out with the machine.. the saline water will continually run into and out of the cut so as to keep the temperature down and to regulate the flow of the process..

it is a simple process, u will be given sleeping pills and u will go into sleep while it is done..

she recovered after 3 days.. no bruising cos we bought this cream from pharmacy.. please let me go home to get the name for u..

no more double chin, arms smaller, the thighs also signficantly can tell smaller..

Do try calling and find out more yourself.

Dr. Denise (Tel - 62563291)
Thomson medical clinics
She ties up with Mary Chia clients.. so some of Mary Chia's clients goes to her using the credits they have at Mary Chia.
She is a paediatric doctor actually but been doing this..
gentle and nice and she will call u to find out how u are doing somemore..
added service isnt it? very very good ![/quote][/quote]

I call up Thomson medical ctr, she quote me 2.5k for the treatment without Radio Frequency treatment or 3k with 2 treatment of radio frequency( function of RF is to tighten skin). She seems confident that result for upper arm will be good as she claim customer go back to her for abdominal Lipo after seening the result for arm Lipo. But my concern is she is not a cosmetic surgeon so i am not sure if to take the risk. She told me that a lot of doc who is not cosmetic surgeon do it too.... hmmm... dont know to believe or not!

Lipo with Kalo JB cost only 1.5k, somemore is by cosmetic surgeon. Anyone done Lipo with Kalo recently? Please share with me the result cos i dont want to make another wrong move.

kaka
Regular
Regular

Re: Do not be as vain as me.. and listen to dr's advise...

Post by kaka » Tue, 16 Jan 2007 2:48 pm

ecoli wrote:Hi forumers, I would like to share a summary about my ps from day 1 till now (11th day after ps)
wow ecoli, thanks for sharing, so detailed!
cant wait for my turn to TW to see dr chuang!

all the best for ur recovery.. :)

taurus19
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Do not be as vain as me.. and listen to dr's advise...

Post by taurus19 » Tue, 16 Jan 2007 3:05 pm

ecoli,
how much did you spent on eyes and nose, flight and hotel and PS?
See the world from a different vantage point

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yen2006 » Tue, 16 Jan 2007 3:48 pm

Hi all,

after seeing Ecoli post on her surgery , I thout of sharing mine with everyone too..hehe..

30 Dec 06 (Day 1)
Reach JB KALO 4pm, start my nose surgery,don't feel anything while the doctor is doing.Show the doctor Yvonne Lim Xiangping nose & told him I want high nose like her. Doc did for me & ask me to c me nose whether satisfied before stitching.Wow, so high until all my skin on my face is pull until very tight, so told him to remove & encrave abit lower.this time I'm pretty satisfied,den he stitched for me.
Came out of the op abt 5pm, my hb,sister,tanjhj so shocked to c me swell like a pig head almost 3times my actual size. My sister went in to do her nose after me

31 Dec (Day2)
face and nose still swollen, took alot of vit C, Mutlivitamins & sleep alot like never before.

1 Jan ( Day3)
same as day 2, but some blue black appeared..

2 Jan ( Day4)
more blue black beside nose & under eyes..

3 Jan (Day5)
use hard boiled egg to roll over the blue black 2 times , felt abit better.

4 Jan (Day6)
still have abit of blue black, but started work already.

5 Jan(Day7)
getting better.

6 Jan(Day8)
went to KOLA remove stitches with tanjhj,1 more forumer, sister & hb.

did my nose for abt 18 days already, like my new nose as the shape gets
more defined & natural as the days goes by.. :love: :love: :love:

Paid rm4288(up rm4888) for the nose implant.

will post my before & after photos by tis week once Im more settled down :P

Yen
Last edited by yen2006 on Tue, 16 Jan 2007 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Re: happy

Post by cupid^n^starz » Tue, 16 Jan 2007 3:54 pm

sunkissed wrote: thanks. =) i don't want to sound like some kinda hot-tempered teenager giving out opinions. but somehow i feel discriminated. i was just asking more questions. but that doesn't mean i am irresponsible in making decisions for ps due to my young age. asking more questions doesn't mean i am going under the knife at this age. so i find the 'go back to being your mummy gal' thing sound as though i am too young and should just head back to the comfort of my parents? maybe some ppl still do at the age of 18. but not everyone is. i don't think that there is a age-limit to enqire more questions?
however, icebell. i still want to thank you for youor advice sincerely for the age consideration. but age is not a barrier for discussions. i may sound eager but i am definitely not impatient to make rash decisions.

Well ,As long as it could make your life hapier, then go for it.its your life. the ball is in your hand dear .

1 only thing is, get much more research by urself,it's never enough just hear from other peoples opinion. you will much know bout the ps ability and skill technique .all about the risk. unfortunately, All surgery has its risks and complications chances ,even its small,but its all will really help you mentally and emotionally stable to undergo an cosmetic procedure of you want.
Yes, its exhausted do many research by urself, but its for your own good. trust me.
some old forumer here are very-very good people , they always spend their time to give any info bout ps, and theres also some ex-forumer come and go moving on their life ,already happy with the result. :wink:

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Tue, 16 Jan 2007 4:20 pm

Hi all, I already back from taiwan at 8 january . and I'm so sorry if I'm not give you any progress of my surgery until now. It has been quite painful and the recovery very long. Moreover I have still dealing with my wound healing for my chin incision (internal).
however,Thanks to nice people on this plastic surgery forum,this forum had give lots help before my surgery .
Thanks for all the well wishers in the thread below.Overall, My surgery went well.

Just for refresh,After spend almost 3 hours consultation with him in his pffice before surgery, the best procedures I got ;

-Browbossing augmentations with goretex + dermal graft. (bicoronal head incisions)
-Korean rhinoplasty with silicone implant (+ piece of goretex + dermal graft =for the tip),nostil reduction.
-eyelid surgery with epicanthoplasty +lateral canthoplasty.
-paranasal implant (maxillary-pre maxillary) with medpor + goretex + dermal graft ( triple layer)
-Mini Liposuction on face (esp. middle fat cheek-lower cheek area)
-chin augmentation with Porex + piece of goretex in the middle + dermal graft wrapping around the implant.

The procedure I got canceled is ; cheek augmenttaion and dimple which is He think I dont need it at all to get the look I want, also I already have big cheeks. And dimple will make my face more cute and feminime, and He's right, so I agree with him.
some of them additional material used is suggested by Dr.C so, I did decide to go through with this, because the more I looked at it, the more I think he is right that I needed this done to fulfill a good result like I want. I found it was really helpful to have morphs to use as a discussion tool with him.

My surgery lasted 10, yes *ten*, hours under general. started from 7 pm till 5 am. I stayed overnight in their recovery room.usually theres no patient that stayed overnight in his clinic except me, but my condition was, Man, that was rough, alot more rough than I expected!
Luckily for me I had my big brother that took care of me all night long and boy did I need it! For 24 hours post op I always got puke, and the vomit is blood, also it was really painful in my head (3 days), especially when I still use my frighteningly large bandaged up face.when Dr.C take of the bandage, it feels like heaven at that time.huaah....

I would rather have a root canal 2 times over than go through that pain again, that and the terrible breathe after! I'was sleeping on a bed while sitting up with about five pillows behind my head and upper back for support.it was a big pain. Normally, I'm a side sleeper. but I've been able to manage it just fine.I had need to take of the sedative/sleep agent for 3 days as the pain starting dissappear.That one just makes me feel weird and woosy.

Pain has been very manageable so far, except that it is almost impossible to eat anything but liquid,
cause Like I said, Now I got another problem with my internal chin incision. 3/4 of all my stiches are opened, so can be said there are no more stiches. scary ha?its been a week since the chin stiches is opened. I ask dr.C about this and he said,If I keep the wound clean (betadine mouthwash 6 times a day) to prevent infection ,No talk, and Only fluid Diet ( God..this one i cant stand it) it is possible to regrowth the granulation tissue as long as the wound is not infected , and I'm sticking with liquid Ensure shakes for now.tuff work... :(

The problem is I don't have enough mucosa, I know this is my fault not to tell him bout my history if I ever had Lip Reduction surgery 2 times, and it was made my mucose reduced much.

I suggest for all those going to chin surgery, If you ever had Lip surgery or Lip reduction procedure on previous surgery, please, tell your ps and ask if ur ps able to do under the chin incision rather than internal incision. yes, it will produce some scar, but it wont obvious as under the chin and going diminshed itself till 6 month.BUT its was really worth than dealing with infection. Believe me! I have incision under my chin in my previous chin implant surgery and its much better , safer, no mentalis chin muscle damaging, and you still can eat all food you want, no need to take antibiotic at long time which is no good for your body,no need to take multivitamins for boost your own antibody as acts anti infections.
for me, it was not really worth at all to diet liquid food for a month or so just because of 1 simple chin procedure as opposed major surgery like jaw or cheek surgery, that absolutely need liquid food for long time.

But now 2 weeks post op ,even I still have problem with my internal chin incision, but I'm finally out of the dark woods and the constricting bandages!, I havent needed the pain medication anymore except antibiotic and many vitamins that boost my imun and antibody.
this few days, I even got a full eight hours of sleep without waking up. The antibiotic keeps me drowsy.
just the liquid diet still bothered me,... my inability to eat anything of substance has resulted in my eating of far too many chef-boy-r-dees and campbells microwavable soups in all kinds of gross flavors and Ensure milkshake... far, far too many for any one lifetime that is.

For the swelling, ofcourse my Huge surgical process stretches a lot of my nerves and produces swelling. but the swelling is much-much better for me comparing with my previous surgery which is only 2 procedures.my previous surgery swelling worse than this. I dont know what cause it is . I'm assuming that I'm still pretty swollen, but to someone who has never seen me before, they probably wouldn't notice.
Also, I buy sinecch too, I dont know if its a placebo only ,infact it works well on me compare with my previous surgery without sineech and much less procedure.

well, my impresssion 2 weeks in taiwan, cause of my long recovery, so its hard for me to traveling visiting its beauty tourist place. I just be able to walking along Tun Hua road. Theres a mall like sogo. and no difference with local Sogo.
I ask ms.HUang( wish clinic staf)where's place to go to celebrate new year, and she ask me to go to 101 Building. its a great place. Unfortunately , I'm not reach there yet.
one thing, Language is really a big problem in taiwan for thoose who cant speak chinese ( include me!)
because of this language, I got late of my ticket flight to singapore.I thought it would be easier for language problem if I got taxi to get International airport,but the taxi driver was make me crazy with this language problem. I got so late to airport in 3 hours! he get wrong airport! Urgh,....! lucky me, I could refund the ticket flight statue.

I cannot tell you the difference it has made my face.especially my forehead,As u know, Male eyebrows tend to be fairly straight and thick and sit right on or just under the orbital rims. Female eyebrows generally sit higher, just above the rims and they usually have a thinner and more arched shape.

Just like I ask him, he filed down my mid forehead to take me from a rounded angle to a vertical angle themn added the brow bossing at the bottom. He also did the same at the sides in conjunction with goretex to give me sharper angles as opposed to the rounder softer forehad I had before.as I want that typical male mopdel sculpted look.

The brow bossing was done to give me a more concave forehead as I was quite convex(rounded and soft). With the gore-tex ,he totally re shaped my forehead and this has also had an effect on my eyes , making them appear more set back - my forehead now looks shorter which I wanted .
For the nose, its a little bit different with the nose I want, its a little bit short, than long like I want. He's kinda make my nose look like classic cauasia male nose. He make higher the bridge, smaller my nostril, and more nose tip projection. it fits my face perfectly.

Funny, when I got board my passport at taiwan airport, as DMC and tanjh ask, they looking my face and my pass photo, lucky me, dr.C give a certificate and at that time I wear the garment compressure bandgae on my face. so He know and thats all.
Also, because I'm not able to eat plane's food, my brother ask the female attendant if she could give me some canned soup, and she surprised when I am his brother , she tought I just the friend of him, cause my face look like an abc (american born chinese) , me n my brother speechless, just looking each other hold to laughing.
For intermezo, I have 1 sister and the brother that accompany me in taipei. We born as a blood mix from my mother. She is mix between deutch and japan while my father pure chinese. only my sister that have my mother genes.for me, For me,she have a really beautiful hace, it creates a unique abc face.
While me and my brother look like my father. But me-myself still born with my mother large eyes and her high deutch nose bridge while my brother pure look like my father.now, my face just look like my sister. Have western forehead, eyes and nose,but stay with my eastern black eyebrow,eyelashes,hair, east between eyes distances ,east upper jaw, its all mixed make my face so unique. I kinda like it!

Just forgot something, U should know that basically dr.C is very conservative surgeon, his work was really subtle or I can tell Almost no difference sometimes. I saw many before-after from his previous works for face and for me, it was too subtle. til I saw some bef-aft that I had to ask the staf what facial procedures she/he done, cause I cant find the difference.
But if that is what you like, then go ahead n trust to him, but if you want some big result as opposed subtle changes, you must be so spesific to him ,as detailed what do you want.he was really openly . So you could avoid any dissatisfied result.
Me-my self, with almost 20k S$ I spended, I expect more than a subtle change.
I openly admit that he is a very good surgeon.

Anyway, I'm glad I finally went through with this. I do think it is going to result in a big improvement for something that I want for a long time.
all I want to do now is sleep sleep sleep!

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Tue, 16 Jan 2007 4:31 pm

devilsmaycry wrote:i duno nice or not cos i havent wear make up..
still somewhat swelling.. i will take pics for u over the weekend okie..

had quite a traumatizing experience this morning removing my stitches in singapore.

What happened was i had a revision on my right eye before i came back on my lateral cathoplasty but that was Jan 3rd .. so i was back in signapore after and i can only remove a week later..

this morning the doctor had to bring in MANIGFYING glass to look at the knots in the stitches! cos taiwan doc really too good already, they use finer thread and that's why their PS recovery is faster cos smaller thread and wound isnt it..

Damn scary, doctor even had to leave me this morning to borrow a head gear from another surgeon to wear.. complete with torchlight and magnifying glasses in front type.. i was praying so hard he can see and remove

but no sweat it was removed after a tormenting 1 hour..

at wishclinic it was the nurse and Dr chuang that removed for me. the nurse could do it loh..
ocean11 wrote:
devilsmaycry wrote:Anyway people i am awfully broke but i will keep myself informed of all the rhino tips here so that when i get to it finally... i know what to expect =)

lost alot of weight too in the process of being in taiwan, which is totally good!!

tanjhj.. why are there ppl as young as 16 thinking of doing ps..

If you are 16, and really unhappy with yr face.. i think just go for it..
procedures like eyelid surgery and rhino only though.. dun do chin shaving etc yet..

Just rem that it takes time for the swelling to go and u have school to go for.. Think thru it carefully~~

i am pro ps.. i think i will bring my kids to get their eyelid surgery done when they are young like indonesian chinese parents.. most of the indonesian kids get it done so young and no one knows except relatives or friends which i do have a couple. The girls/guys look good now, everyone thinks they are born with it..
As for Rhino .. i dun think so but at 16 i think should be fine. Jamie Yeo had her rhino at 16, a present from their parents when she was studying in the states .. so why not? her sister has such a flat nose she should get one too.

DMC!!! u are back!!!!! how how???? nice or not??
show show show!!! *kan cheong*
DMC.. same with me. when local doc remove my stiches, she used this surgery glass, lol.
she curious if the stiches could be that so small n stiching very close each other.
hey, I think I saw you when you re in clinic. You're the person who bring the travel bag with your grandma or mom ( i dont know) and waiting fror the lift? is that you? using the glasses? just guessing...
Do you have msn? I'd like to talk with you. may I? :)
btw, How did you know I was not alone? (with my bro)

fuschial

Re: Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Post by fuschial » Tue, 16 Jan 2007 7:18 pm

elena wrote::D
Hi everbody, I am new to this forum, but its rather usefull so far.
I am planning to have a tummy tuck and lipo toward the end of the year and was researching the options. Should I go back to Europe to have it done, or do it in Singapore. I went to see Dr Woffles and all looks well, though expensive and he was a bit arrogant. Dont want to do it in Bangkok as I hear to many bad stories from there. Last week I was watching Fasttrack on BBC world and they featured a company in Penang called Beautiful Holidays, it looked great and the quote I got from them is intresting. Has anybody been there or have friends who have been there?? Would love to know about your experience! :P Thanks
hi elena!

I love ur avatar! how'd u get tt?! ya im plannig a same thing as u too! cheers

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Re: happy

Post by tanjhj » Tue, 16 Jan 2007 8:23 pm

cupid^n^starz wrote:
sunkissed wrote: thanks. =) i don't want to sound like some kinda hot-tempered teenager giving out opinions. but somehow i feel discriminated. i was just asking more questions. but that doesn't mean i am irresponsible in making decisions for ps due to my young age. asking more questions doesn't mean i am going under the knife at this age. so i find the 'go back to being your mummy gal' thing sound as though i am too young and should just head back to the comfort of my parents? maybe some ppl still do at the age of 18. but not everyone is. i don't think that there is a age-limit to enqire more questions?
however, icebell. i still want to thank you for youor advice sincerely for the age consideration. but age is not a barrier for discussions. i may sound eager but i am definitely not impatient to make rash decisions.

Well ,As long as it could make your life hapier, then go for it.its your life. the ball is in your hand dear .

1 only thing is, get much more research by urself,it's never enough just hear from other peoples opinion. you will much know bout the ps ability and skill technique .all about the risk. unfortunately, All surgery has its risks and complications chances ,even its small,but its all will really help you mentally and emotionally stable to undergo an cosmetic procedure of you want.
Yes, its exhausted do many research by urself, but its for your own good. trust me.
some old forumer here are very-very good people , they always spend their time to give any info bout ps, and theres also some ex-forumer come and go moving on their life ,already happy with the result. :wink:
welcome back alive.. u make it man.. almost the same as commando survival training.. lol.. just that urs is PS commando prpdedures..

and yah taiwanese doctors are more natural PS as it is their local ppl preference. Spore are more daring to drastic changes than taiwanese who choose to have more natural looks. however as Cupid mentioned. u need to let him know what u want but do listen to his advise else dun end up regretiing..
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

Plas

Chin Implant

Post by Plas » Tue, 16 Jan 2007 10:08 pm

Dear cupid^n^starz

I am considering chin implant. I read that the implant will shift over time which requires most another surgery to reposition. In addition, the tender feeling which you get after the implant will remain for years in worst scenario.

Are these true? Why do you redo your chin again? Why is the purpose of the dermal graft enveloping the porex?

michiko00

Beauty!

Post by michiko00 » Wed, 17 Jan 2007 12:42 am

Hi vain PS friends, keke.

I'm new or not so new to this forum as i have followed through this forum from page 1. 1 week or more to finish reading??

I want to pm some of you questions about PS. but new so i can't

I am seriously considering going to Korea for plastic surgery and i saw clinics like Dr Jung (But not looking at nose as i have a nice nose =D), or BK Clinic. I was wondering are there any better clinics than BK?

Looking into eyes and lower face contouring

Thank you all!
Last edited by michiko00 on Wed, 17 Jan 2007 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

michiko00

Post by michiko00 » Wed, 17 Jan 2007 12:45 am

Velvet_CK wrote:A foreign friend of mine did a search on korean forums about PS.
These are findings we can never find unless we know korean.

Nose
http://www.cozyclinic.co.kr/index.htm
Very Famous and almost all people are satisfied with it. Specialize in Nose only.

http://www.bomnal3040.com/main.html
Good for nose.

Eyes
ttp://www.dreamsurgery.co.kr/
Famous for other surgeries too.

http://www.noblesseclinic.net/main/main.asp
Good for Eyes and Breast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will be checking out with some other friends too. Update when I'm free.

Don't expect them to understand English though.
Heyhey, velvet, can you tell me more about the korean clinics?? ACtually i nealy went to Dr WW for eyes, after coming across this forum, i am having more thoughts. Can you show me pics?

Pm me please!!.. Hope to see your eyes! :P Can I see your korean friends whom done PS before? Especially the eyes!! OMG i'm so excited. I love korean girls' eyes...