Singapore Expats

Dr Daniel Chang for chin and nose fillers, anyone has experience?

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
moonshineQ

Re: Dr Daniel Chang for chin and nose fillers, anyone has experience?

Post by moonshineQ » Fri, 01 Jul 2016 6:36 am

Dear Claire,

Hihi. Well, just to share with you, I have done nose and chin fillers with Dr Daniel Chang 2X before, once was when he was at Gangnam Laser Clinic and I must comment that his technique is sleek, elegant and smooth. I had no pain and no bruise whatsoever! So yes, I would recommend him as he is good with his hands and so honest and humble. Incidentally, I heard Dr Daniel has left BK Clinic. Do you know where he is practising now?

rainbowcottoncandi

Post by rainbowcottoncandi » Sat, 02 Jul 2016 11:37 pm

Hi, I have been to Dr WS Heng of IDS Clinic for botox and fillers. Dr Heng is professional and a skilful doctor. I didn't have bruising after my procedure. The end result was very natural and I must say I am very happy with it. He is also friendly and nice, who made me feel at ease. You can google him and read the reviews about him.

Hope this helps!

becki

Post by becki » Thu, 15 Jun 2017 6:02 pm

I have always had a flat nose with a rounded tip and that bothered me. I had heard some excellent reviews from friends about Dr Daniel Chang, so I arranged for a consultation to see him. He advised me the best way to improve my nose shape was with fillers and threads. I was of course apprehensive about threads and afraid of the pain.

Dr Daniel was very detailed and thoughtful in his explanations. He was not over-selling the pros or understating the risks, and I found that very professional. He also gave me time to reflect and a second opportunity to ask questions and discuss the treatment. This gave me more confidence to make my decision.

Its been 9 months since I did my nose enhancement and I still love my result! I returned for a review 3 months ago, and this time, I added threadlift to my face to improve my sagging jawline and laugh lines. Dr Daniel was very gentle and I had no bruising. It was awesome. :)

Sia White

Post by Sia White » Wed, 04 Oct 2017 7:52 pm

How long this fillers last? http://sgbeautyblog.com/cheek-fillers-face-fillers Here, it is written that fillers are staying up to an year.

ashtonmullens

Post by ashtonmullens » Tue, 18 Jun 2019 5:29 pm

Sia White wrote: How long this fillers last? http://sgbeautyblog.com/cheek-fillers-face-writemyessay-review-fillers Here, it is written that fillers are staying up to an year.

Hello Sia,

I hear that nose fillers may be too risky because of the skin necrosis. Is that true? What is the major difference between HIKO and nose fillers? I tried to access the article HIKO Nose Threadlift vs Nose Fillers vs Rhinoplasty | Ask Dr Daniel Chang, but my antivirus blocks the page. Where else can I find this article? Thanks.

Ashton
Bastyr University

moonshineQ

Post by moonshineQ » Fri, 05 Aug 2022 1:49 pm

ashtonmullens wrote:
Tue, 18 Jun 2019 5:29 pm
Sia White wrote: How long this fillers last? http://sgbeautyblog.com/cheek-fillers-face-writemyessay-review-fillers Here, it is written that fillers are staying up to an year.

Hello Sia,

I hear that nose fillers may be too risky because of the skin necrosis. Is that true? What is the major difference between HIKO and nose fillers? I tried to access the article HIKO Nose Threadlift vs Nose Fillers vs Rhinoplasty | Ask Dr Daniel Chang, but my antivirus blocks the page. Where else can I find this article? Thanks.

Ashton
Here you go Ashton. Hope this helps.
https://drdanielchang.com/2022/06/02/a- ... inoplasty/

Maimu9

Post by Maimu9 » Sun, 09 Oct 2022 3:53 am

Fillers Experience - Amazing and Painfree with {removed by moderator} I am someone who super values my face, because it is so impt to me in my line

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 09 Oct 2022 12:16 pm

Maimu9 wrote:
Sun, 09 Oct 2022 3:53 am
Fillers Experience - Amazing and Painfree with {removed by moderator} I am someone who super values my face, because it is so impt to me in my line
Why would your face be important when you are nothing but a Bangladeshi spammer?

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers