Singapore Expats

breast augmentation

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
tt1973
Chatter
Chatter

Re: breast augmentation

Post by tt1973 » Sun, 21 Jun 2020 10:22 pm

Lipo fats for BA is kill 2 birds with 1 stone isn't it?

Are the BA permanent or need do repeatedly every few years?

rainjoy

Post by rainjoy » Sun, 21 Jun 2020 10:24 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Tue, 26 May 2020 12:50 pm
I've been actually suspicious about RainJoy and if she is who she claims to be. After all she has been posting from a Korean ISP since she registered on the board (well over a year now). I'm thinking either employee or paid shill from the bodyshop.
I actually chuckled at this :lol:
I honestly doubt any Koreans or as you say "paid shill" know about singaporeexpats forum unless they are a Singaporean!
Which I am btw but I've been living in Korea for the past decade which is why you see a Korean ISP :)
So yes, the first time I've registered was when I finally made the decision to go under the knife in 2019 and I came here because this is the forum which I've been trawling since my JC days when I kept toying with the idea of doing a rhinoplasty (which I still am pondering about, just worried about it turning out too fake and possible scarring). Ah.. those were the days when everyone was talking about Bumrungrad Hospital and paying $500 for a Thai nose.

Anyway, I digress. I wanted to post about my experience because it's not common to do breast fat transfer, I think? It was difficult to find information in Korea too, since most people prefer implants. Just wanted to share my experience :) Hope this clears your doubt but hey, it's a free world on the internet so even if you don't believe me, it's your choice, I've tried explaining, it didn't work, I'm cool with it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But before anyone chooses to do fat transfer like I did, I would like to add in a word of caution since I realised my previous posts didn't mention it:

1. This surgery is very suitable for people with some fats in their breasts already - the newly-transplanted fats need original fats to hang on to so that they can survive. If you're flat, I would recommend BA (but I don't know where is the best in Korea since I didn't do it so no comments. I can trawl Korean forums for you if anyone pays me to do it though haha :lol: ).

2. This only increases your bust size to max one cup (or so they say), but in my experience, it was more like, uh... like you know how your breasts swell to about half a cup size more before your period? That would be how your new breasts will be RIGHT AFTER your period when the swelling goes down. So this means that when your new breasts swell before your period, your breasts are like BAM ONE CUP INCREASE.

Honestly, it's a pitiful increase when compared to implants so it really comes up to whether you want that oomph or natural breasts. They cost about the same in Korea anyway.

Update: I'm almost reaching 2 months now - finally I can take off my pressure garment this coming Thursday!! I was wrong to do it end of April, now it's getting so hot in Korea and I'm sweating in my garment everyday ugh ](*,)

tt1973
Chatter
Chatter

Post by tt1973 » Sun, 21 Jun 2020 10:30 pm

Sounds like a very very painful experience!

How is Korea in this pandemic?

rainjoy

Post by rainjoy » Sun, 21 Jun 2020 10:44 pm

tt1973 wrote:
Sun, 21 Jun 2020 10:22 pm
Lipo fats for BA is kill 2 birds with 1 stone isn't it?

Are the BA permanent or need do repeatedly every few years?
Eh.. I think it depends on how well you maintain the lipo site? For my first fat transfer in 2019, I used fats from my thighs. A year later... as someone who don't exercise much and sits for extended periods of time like a good, obedient office worker (especially after lunch), I think my thighs went back to its original size ^^;

If you really want a drastic decrease, you have to top up more. Doctor Hong will only remove enough fats for your breasts; it's not a lipo operation. If you want a real lipo, then you need to pay more. I have a huge ass and muscular calves anyway so I figured that if my thighs became skinny, I would look awkward anyway so I chose not to pay more.

As for my breasts, I can only say there wasn't any changes after a year and two months later after my first op. I chose to do round 2 because I wanted it bigger. Supposedly it's permanent if you don't do any serious dieting... but I will have to get back to you a few years later to let you know haha :lol:

Pandemic in Korea is nothing... we were all hoping to wfh but because there is no lockdown and my company is one of those super conservative Korean companies that believe workers are kindergarten kids who need constant supervision, I am stuck going to work everyday, even though someone in my building came down with it :mad: Went to the Han River last weekend and it was packed too :lol: The only place that everyone seems to be avoiding is Itaewon due to the gay clubs scare but other than that, life goes on as usual, just with an additional face mask with it :) A bit tired of Korean life too... came here with rose-coloured glasses 10 years ago, now I think it's time for me to move on!

tt1973
Chatter
Chatter

Post by tt1973 » Sun, 21 Jun 2020 10:53 pm

Keep us updated if it's permanent!

Does Korea encourages WFH even if it is not enforced?

Companies in Sg are badly affected by our Circuit Breaker, I believe many lost their livelihood or have big pay cuts. 2020 is a nightmare for everyone!

rainjoy

Post by rainjoy » Mon, 22 Jun 2020 12:52 am

tt1973 wrote:
Sun, 21 Jun 2020 10:53 pm
Keep us updated if it's permanent!

Does Korea encourages WFH even if it is not enforced?

Companies in Sg are badly affected by our Circuit Breaker, I believe many lost their livelihood or have big pay cuts. 2020 is a nightmare for everyone!
No problem! I'll remember to come back to this same thread :lol:

WFH was encouraged before when it was very bad but not a lot of companies implemented it. Some conglomerates did and they were on the news, so see, they were on the news because it was that surprising -rolls eyes- But yes... it's quite sad to see so many workers being furloughed or laid off; it will take us all some time to recover! Hopefully soon... I hope to be able to visit home by this year! And I think a lot of people are waiting to come SK too for surgery :lol:

Alisa Weawer

Post by Alisa Weawer » Thu, 03 Sep 2020 6:07 pm

At one time I wanted to do liposuction and enlarge my breasts, but it was scary. I weighed 93 kilograms and did not look like a fountain. But at some point I wanted to go in for sports and started eating right. Now I weigh 65 kilograms, the figure has become proportional and now I don't want to change anything. For example, if I enlarge my breasts, the dresses will then be wide at the waist and hips - this is ugly. Now I am 200% satisfied with the clothes that I can afford to wear. Therefore, from my point of view, I can try to achieve proportionality of the body on my own. If there is no way or there is a real aesthetic problem, then it is already an operation.

Happysoul

Post by Happysoul » Wed, 29 Mar 2023 11:49 am

rainjoy wrote:
Sun, 21 Jun 2020 10:24 pm
I've been actually suspicious about RainJoy and if she is who she claims to be. After all she has been posting from a Korean ISP since she registered on the board (well over a year now). I'm thinking either employee or paid shill from the bodyshop.
I honestly doubt any Koreans or as you say "paid shill" know about singaporeexpats forum unless they are a Singaporean!
Which I am btw but I've been living in Korea for the past decade which is why you see a Korean ISP :)
So yes, the first time I've registered was when I finally made the decision to go under the knife in 2019 and I came here because this is the forum which I've been trawling since my JC days when I kept toying with the idea of doing a rhinoplasty (which I still am pondering about, just worried about it turning out too fake and possible scarring). Ah.. those were the days when everyone was talking about Bumrungrad Hospital and paying $500 for a Thai nose.

Anyway, I digress. I wanted to post about my experience because it's not common to do breast fat transfer, I think? It was difficult to find information in Korea too, since most people prefer implants. Just wanted to share my experience :) Hope this clears your doubt but hey, it's a free world on the internet so even if you don't believe me, it's your choice, I've tried explaining, it didn't work, I'm cool with it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But before anyone chooses to do fat transfer like I did, I would like to add in a word of caution since I realised my previous posts didn't mention it:

1. This surgery is very suitable for people with some fats in their breasts already - the newly-transplanted fats need original fats to hang on to so that they can survive. If you're flat, I would recommend BA (but I don't know where is the best in Korea since I didn't do it so no comments. I can trawl Korean forums for you if anyone pays me to do it though haha :lol: ).

2. This only increases your bust size to max one cup (or so they say), but in my experience, it was more like, uh... like you know how your breasts swell to about half a cup size more before your period? That would be how your new breasts will be RIGHT AFTER your period when the swelling goes down. So this means that when your new breasts swell before your period, your breasts are like BAM ONE CUP INCREASE.

Honestly, it's a pitiful increase when compared to implants so it really comes up to whether you want that oomph or natural breasts. They cost about the same in Korea anyway.

Update: I'm almost reaching 2 months now - finally I can take off my pressure garment this coming Thursday!! I was wrong to do it end of April, now it's getting so hot in Korea and I'm sweating in my garment everyday ugh ](*,)
Hello rainjoy, is there any way i can contact you directly? Maybe an email? Interested to get fat grafting instead of fats in korea! Thank you!

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Post by Lisafuller » Thu, 30 Mar 2023 2:57 am

Happysoul wrote:
Wed, 29 Mar 2023 11:49 am
rainjoy wrote:
Sun, 21 Jun 2020 10:24 pm

Hello rainjoy, is there any way i can contact you directly? Maybe an email? Interested to get fat grafting instead of fats in korea! Thank you!
Your best bet is to reach out via p.m. We don't post our personal information online.

Happysoul

Post by Happysoul » Sat, 01 Apr 2023 4:19 pm

Unfortunately i am not able to pm her directly:(

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 01 Apr 2023 4:46 pm

I believe the PM function will be activated once you have made 5 posts on the board.

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers