NPS Vs GIIS

Discuss various International School options for your children here.
renuvish

NPS Vs GIIS

Post by renuvish » Tue, 24 Apr 2018 10:54 pm

Hi all,
We moved to Singapore from Hyderabad , and we are have shortlisted NPS and GIIS for our daughters schooling and visited the schools also. However we are looking for some reviews on NPS and GIIS for us to be able to make a right choice. Any feedback from parents of children studying in these schools would be very helpful.

My daughter will be going to grade 1.

PNGMK

Re: NPS Vs GIIS

Post by PNGMK » Wed, 25 Apr 2018 10:48 am

renuvish wrote:Hi all,
We moved to Singapore from Hyderabad , and we are have shortlisted NPS and GIIS for our daughters schooling and visited the schools also. However we are looking for some reviews on NPS and GIIS for us to be able to make a right choice. Any feedback from parents of children studying in these schools would be very helpful.

GIIS is better known but more importantly is the location to some extent.
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or http://www.ISS.edu
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!

jinnu12

Post by jinnu12 » Wed, 25 Apr 2018 3:51 pm

PNGMK wrote:
renuvish wrote:Hi all,

GIIS is better known but more importantly is the location to some extent.
THis is good feedback, also understand that GIIS is moving to a new campus in Pungol, Would some one be able to comment on the quality of education/teaching in NPS and GIIS

nick.giis

Post by nick.giis » Sat, 26 Feb 2022 12:55 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Nick, a representative from GIIS Singapore and glad to provide you with the answers you seek! Global Indian International School has two campuses in Singapore, East Coast and the SMART campus in Punggol. We offer holistic programs to nurture well-rounded students and provide our students from Pre-K to Grade 12 with a complete international curriculum.

Our students have the option to choose between IB, CBSE, and Cambridge curriculum for their higher studies and the flexibility to alternate curricula. Ours is a dynamic educational framework aimed at fostering all-round development of students through an integrated, holistic approach to learning. Fusing the best of both Eastern and Western educational approaches, we are committed to academic excellence, sports excellence, skills development, and personality development.

At the SMART Campus in Punggol, we are one of the first schools in the world to offer NBA Standards Analytics for sports like Basketball to enhance team performances and learning outcomes. Immersive learning is best fostered with contemporary technology. At GIIS Singapore, we designed digitally powered classrooms to encourage collaboration, effective communication, and creativity because innovative thinking is non-negotiable in the 21st century. At GIIS’s Centre for Entrepreneurship, we conduct regular entrepreneurship boot camps for students between the ages of 12 to 18 to facilitate free-thinking and build confidence.

I hope I've been able to answer your queries, but if you do require more information, feel free to contact us via this link: https://singapore.globalindianschool.or ... quiry-form