Singapore Expats

local ind guy here looking for frens here is my facebook

Events and gatherings of MBA - Members Of Bhartiya Association
MetropolitanGuy
Regular
Regular

Post by MetropolitanGuy » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 3:12 pm

wellu go and analyse yr indian accent and its the laughing stock of the world.

Her ein singapore, we spoke singlish more often the last decade or 2 and we still doing business with the rest of the world and whereas u indians, yr country is still in backwater

Singlish is still around among the older generation locals.

Its because a few decades back many of them were chinese educated , and english was made compulsory, they learnt this english. Singlish came about because of their usage of the mandarin and chinese slang juxtaposing with english.

And go look at the schools now, they arent talking singlish any more now..

the show phua chu kang starring gurmit singh ( an indian) is an old rerun of the 1990s aired in the afternoons to keep schoolchildren occupied. They find it funny...

its a cultural change now with western influence here in singapore.

Depending on who u mix with i fu are from the older gen , u will adopt this singlish from them..

and yah dont be too happy about the foreign labour policy of the sg govt. The foreign talents is a curtain pulled over my eyes, as wel as over yours indians eyes to blind us from the truth .

U are all not here as talents, u are all here as cheap workers to save the economy for the time being, When the world comes up with a unified solution and singapore gains to benefit , then thats the end of u indians,

u will go back to the rot hole which u came from. u are here becos the other developed western countries dont want to give u a PR that easily

Uncouth and uncalled for image deleted by moderator

Singapore is not a place to live for cheap foreign workers . its a place for the rich and wealthy who are cash rich from other countries who have it good here.The govt knows that u will return to yr country once u have made yr bucks

i jolly well know about this gov in and out for the last 2 decades, as far as my memory serves me, during those times it was run by the "old guards" , the pioneers who build stable policies for the time period raging from the 1960s-1990s. They are different bunch like our late president Ong teng cheong who build the MRT train system infrastructure

What u find now is different. The gov has changed from a caring to being blood thirsty.

MetropolitanGuy
Regular
Regular

Post by MetropolitanGuy » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 3:23 pm

U indians are in fact here to save our own locals jobs as highlighted by our MM LEE

MetropolitanGuy
Regular
Regular

Post by MetropolitanGuy » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 3:26 pm

And yr bloody 3rd world degrees from India are nowhere as good as SG universities..

goodbye

pykee
Regular
Regular

Post by pykee » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 3:26 pm

MetropolitanGuy wrote:wellu go and analyse yr indian accent and its the laughing stock of the world.

Her ein singapore, we spoke singlish more often the last decade or 2 and we still doing business with the rest of the world and whereas u indians, yr country is still in backwater

Singlish is still around among the older generation locals.

Its because a few decades back many of them were chinese educated , and english was made compulsory, they learnt this english. Singlish came about because of their usage of the mandarin and chinese slang juxtaposing with english.

And go look at the schools now, they arent talking singlish any more now..

the show phua chu kang starring gurmit singh ( an indian) is an old rerun of the 1990s aired in the afternoons to keep schoolchildren occupied. They find it funny...

its a cultural change now with western influence here in singapore.

Depending on who u mix with i fu are from the older gen , u will adopt this singlish from them..

and yah dont be too happy about the foreign labour policy of the sg govt. The foreign talents is a curtain pulled over my eyes, as wel as over yours indians eyes to blind us from the truth .

U are all not here as talents, u are all here as cheap workers to save the economy for the time being, When the world comes up with a unified solution and singapore gains to benefit , then thats the end of u indians,

u will go back to the rot hole which u came from.

Singapore is not a place to live for cheap foreign workers . its a place for the rich and wealthy who are cash rich from other countries who have it good here.The govt knows that u will return to yr country once u have made yr bucks

i jolly well know about this gov in and out for the last 2 decades, as far as my memory serves me, during those times it was run by the "old guards" , the pioneers who build stable policies for the time period raging from the 1960s-1990s. They are different bunch like our late president Ong teng cheong who build the MRT train system infrastructure

What u find now is different. The gov has changed from a caring to being blood thirsty.
firstly,
since you started this topic and after i posed a question, you havent answered it.

next,
you are on a rant about the indians from India. why?
from what you say that India is a backwater and a rothole... again, why do you seem so angry about this?

following this,
whats your problem, if the indians from India living here are happy with the deal they get here?

After this,
the present Singapore govt...
your real angst is with the current Govt? Maybe you want to book a slot at the Speaker's Corner and let it all out boy!

Really,
you are ranting and making an ass of yourself. You say you are of Indian origin and looks like a North Indian and immediately, you attack similar looking people from India. Well, you don't need to be proud of your Indian heritage, but why are you attacking the indians from India? Did your girlfriend dump you for someone from India :D?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 3:27 pm

MentalDwarf,

You are really sticking your foot in it. You might laugh at Indian Indians, but you are being laughed at by everybody on this board, you are so bitter because some Indian guy took your job and some caucasian probably took your girlfriend. :lol:

You might look like a "handsome north Indian" but guess what........
Your ugly side goes all the way to the bone! I wasn't going to bother with you any more, but this last post is a real winner! :roll:
MetropolitanGuy wrote:yr indian accent is a laughing stock among local indians as well..
and rest of the world stereotypes yr accent as funny..
But the rest of the world does not even know singlish exist..

Guess that goes to show you how small and insignificant Singapore really is doesn't it!

Go figure that out...

Singlish is nothing but a juxtaposing of the local chinese slang and english..
Its not a language or accent..

But it's the only thing you can speak. That's pretty sad as well isn't it. :?

but u india indians have an accent which is laughable to the local chinese , malays and indians.

And you, my uneducated friend are laughable to anybody who tries to carry on a discussion with you, regardless where they come from.

also when singaporeans go overseas we dont talk in singlish to the locals there except to one another whereas u indians go to anywhere have the same stupid accent.

You are right there. Where ever Singaporeans go they stay in little clusters and don't mingle with the local population at all. There was an article in the papers about that recently. Seems that they do that because their versions of English (Singlish) is unintelligible to everybody else and they don't know how to speak proper English. And there you go again, you really don't know the difference between bad English and a strong accent. Your really ARE pretty dense aren't you. :roll:

When western foreigners migrate here , they adopt this singlish and when india indians migrate here, they liek to bring their stupid accent and force it on everybody, u sickening indians

We westerners like to dumb down our speech to Singlish because we like making fun of the uneducated, unsophisticated locals who obviously cannot understand English let alone speak it properly. :P

This is singapore, not Hindustan
:devil: Image
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

MetropolitanGuy
Regular
Regular

Post by MetropolitanGuy » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 3:27 pm

This govt is like what see in the movie V for Vendetta

MetropolitanGuy
Regular
Regular

Post by MetropolitanGuy » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 3:33 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:MentalDwarf,

You are really sticking your foot in it. You might laugh at Indian Indians, but you are being laughed at by everybody on this board, you are so bitter because some Indian guy took your job and some caucasian probably took your girlfriend. :lol:

Your ugly side goes all the way to the bone! I wasn't going to bother with you any more, but this last post is a real winner! :roll:
MetropolitanGuy wrote:yr indian accent is a laughing stock among local indians as well..

Guess that goes to show you how small and insignificant Singapore really is doesn't it!

Go figure that out...

but u india indians have an accent which is laughable to the local chinese , malays and indians.

And you, my uneducated friend are laughable to anybody who tries to carry on a discussion with you, regardless where they come from.

also when singaporeans go overseas we dont talk in singlish to the locals there except to one another whereas u indians go to anywhere have the same stupid accent.

You are right there. Where ever Singaporeans go they stay in little clusters and don't mingle with the local population at all. There was an article in the papers about that recently. Seems that they do that because their versions of English (Singlish) is unintelligible to everybody else and they don't know how to speak proper English. And there you go again, you really don't know the difference between bad English and a strong accent. Your really ARE pretty dense aren't you. :roll:

When western foreigners migrate here , they adopt this singlish and when india indians migrate here, they liek to bring their stupid accent and force it on everybody, u sickening indians

We westerners like to dumb down our speech to Singlish because we like making fun of the uneducated, unsophisticated locals who obviously cannot understand English let alone speak it properly. :P

what a cork are u..

Even one canadian westerner wrote a article on the eficient singapore system and there are other countries who are studying outr system too implement ontheir own

U go bac k to India is best..just go back and stop bothering me...

What was that article u talking about singaporeans being lonely in australia rigght?

its because we are higher classed people u idiots, we dont mix with stupid 3rd world sri lanakns and indians in australia

and besides we are not used to crime rate , its this paranois f not being safe in a country like australia that stops them from mixing around with locals.

And u bloody india indians also do the same there, clique around WITH YR OWN KIND ONLY and get bashed by the aussies..

at least we singapore ARE ARE SMART AND WE AVOID THAT SITUATION BY STAYING ALOOF

MetropolitanGuy
Regular
Regular

Post by MetropolitanGuy » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 3:35 pm

KEEP YR STUPID CLIQUING MENTALITY BACK IN INDIA.

and pls dont group around and play indian songs aloud on trains in australia, this is what got u killed there.

pykee
Regular
Regular

Post by pykee » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 3:40 pm

MetropolitanGuy wrote:

Go figure that out...

what a cork are u..

Even one canadian westerner wrote a article on the eficient singapore system and there are other countries who are studying outr system too implement ontheir own

U go bac k to India is best..just go back and stop bothering me...

What was that article u talking about singaporeans being lonely in australia rigght?

its because we are higher classed people u idiots, we dont mix with stupid 3rd world sri lanakns and indians in australia

and besides we are not used to crime rate , its this paranois f not being safe in a country like australia that stops them from mixing around with locals.

And u bloody india indians also do the same there, clique around WITH YR OWN KIND ONLY and get bashed by the aussies..

at least we singapore ARE ARE SMART AND WE AVOID THAT SITUATION BY STAYING ALOOF
aah man, i feel like banging my head against a wall...
anyway, keep it coming cuz, your rant and letting out is really hilarious!

this will be my last post as the saying goes, 'don't argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience' :D

MetropolitanGuy
Regular
Regular

Post by MetropolitanGuy » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 3:48 pm

so u call mean idiot, i am at least if i am, a better idiot than u indians from 3rd world India.

Dont u know Australia is not a safe country?, As with the recent attacks on indians..

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 3:52 pm

MentalDwarf,

You forget to mention that almost every senior person in the Government was educated in the West and it's those who are able to formulate policy and also do what you cannot. Speak English. You should actually try reading the garbage you have posted.

Why should I go to India? I'm not Indian. I'm a Caucasian. You want a towel to dry your desk & computer keyboard and screen? The way you are typing and frothing at the mouth,

I'm not sure if this is you: Image or this: Image
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

MetropolitanGuy
Regular
Regular

Post by MetropolitanGuy » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 3:53 pm

You forget to mention that almost every senior person in the Government was educated in the West and it's those who are able to formulate policy and also do what you cannot. Speak English. You should actually try reading the garbage you have posted.

Why should I go to India? I'm not Indian. I'm a Caucasian. You want a towel to dry your desk & computer keyboard and screen? The way you are typing and frothing at the mouth,

I'm not sure if this is you: Image or this: Image
what a idiot u are , yr west has collapsed now and asia is where the centre of economic activity of the future is..

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 4:02 pm

But.

The question is.......

Where are you in all of this? Unemployed? Is that why you are frothing at the mouth? Did an Indian take your job or get the job your were applying for? What is your problem little man...... Is your attitude keeping you from getting ahead? Really, you have to get a grip otherwise the world is going to leave you behind, regardless if you are here or in India or in New York City. When you have such a vile and judgmental opinion of other people, it doesn't matter where you live, you will lose and remain a nobody just like you obviously already are, marginalized by your language handicap and attitude. Good luck fella, you are going to need it.

Frankly, I feel sorry for you....... :(

MetropolitanGuy
Regular
Regular

Post by MetropolitanGuy » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 4:18 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:But.

The question is.......

Where are you in all of this? Unemployed? Is that why you are frothing at the mouth? Did an Indian take your job or get the job your were applying for? What is your problem little man...... Is your attitude keeping you from getting ahead? Really, you have to get a grip otherwise the world is going to leave you behind, regardless if you are here or in India or in New York City. When you have such a vile and judgmental opinion of other people, it doesn't matter where you live, you will lose and remain a nobody just like you obviously already are, marginalized by your language handicap and attitude. Good luck fella, you are going to need it.

Frankly, I feel sorry for you....... :(
i am a police officer

lucifer666

Post by lucifer666 » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 4:56 pm

"For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind. "

"Get mad, then get over it."