Singapore Expats Forum

Any best bookie/ website for this Euro Cup betting?

For all the football fans out there.
Post Reply
yuanyuyu
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 11:44 am

Any best bookie/ website for this Euro Cup betting?

Post by yuanyuyu » Fri, 01 Jul 2016 2:32 pm

Any best bookie/ website for this Euro Cup betting?

Last time that agent run away , my sgd 1k+ fly dy :mad: :mad: :mad:
Last edited by yuanyuyu on Fri, 01 Jul 2016 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9811
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 5:18 pm

Re: RE: Any best bookie/ website for this Eurp Cup betting?

Post by ecureilx » Fri, 01 Jul 2016 2:46 pm

yuanyuyu wrote:Any best bookie/ website for this Euro Cup betting?

Last time that agent run away , my sgd 1k+ fly dy :mad: :mad: :mad:
You know online betting is illegal, right ?

yuanyuyu
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 11:44 am

Re: RE: Any best bookie/ website for this Eurp Cup betting?

Post by yuanyuyu » Fri, 01 Jul 2016 3:00 pm

ecureilx wrote:
yuanyuyu wrote:Any best bookie/ website for this Euro Cup betting?

Last time that agent run away , my sgd 1k+ fly dy :mad: :mad: :mad:
You know online betting is illegal, right ?
Yea.
so ?? :o

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9811
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 5:18 pm

Re: RE: Re: RE: Any best bookie/ website for this Eurp Cup betting?

Post by ecureilx » Fri, 01 Jul 2016 5:43 pm

yuanyuyu wrote:
ecureilx wrote:
yuanyuyu wrote:Any best bookie/ website for this Euro Cup betting?

Last time that agent run away , my sgd 1k+ fly dy :mad: :mad: :mad:
You know online betting is illegal, right ?
Yea.
so ?? :o
Good luck in your attempt to win prosperity via betting !!!

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35888
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Re: Any best bookie/ website for this Euro Cup betting?

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 01 Jul 2016 8:11 pm

Yuanyuyu,

Any more posting of illegal activities on this board will find you mysteriously locked out of your account forever. Capisce?

moderator

Post Reply


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Football Fans”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest