Page 152 of 2120

thank you, you and you (=

Posted: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 8:35 pm
by shopaholic
Guest, Guest13, Goh, Paige, Tori, White, thank you guys! My heart just about melted (=

My interview won't be for another 2 weeks. I know the possibility of being kicked out is higher than getting in, still I'm wearing my best smile! No negative thoughts!

Tori, I think there could still be a possibility that they would email Singaporeans too, since they'll be conducting interviews so why not right? My interview is in Spore by the way.

Posted: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 8:38 pm
by shopaholic
[quote="Michiko"]Hi all!
im a new baby here.
i also jus receive email from SIA to go for the interview on 30th.
really surprise to hear from them because i sent my application only after the closing date... :roll:
dont know what to expect during the interviews....

yay for us Michiko! (= Are you a m'sian? What time is your interview?

Re: thank you, you and you (=

Posted: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 9:11 pm
by Guest
shopaholic wrote:Guest, Guest13, Goh, Paige, Tori, White, thank you guys! My heart just about melted (=
did I hear my name mentioned...? :)

Image

Posted: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 9:24 pm
by Guest
Anonymous wrote:
shopaholic wrote:Paige, white, tori, M, and everyone else who's interested, I received my invite today :D :D :D Paige patience girl, I believe you'll get the email soon!
Congratulations! When's your interview? Best of luck for your interview! :lol:

if you were this Guest who congratulated me, then yes, you heard your name. Glad to see you back ;)

Posted: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 10:04 pm
by Guest
Anonymous wrote: if you were this Guest who congratulated me, then yes, you heard your name. Glad to see you back ;)
Alas it wasn't me ..

Congratulations though on your invite! & thanks for the welcome back

Image

also ,... if you want any interview tips ... i'm a wealth of knowledge.. here's one of my nuggets:

Image

Re: Coming Recruitment

Posted: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 10:52 pm
by Paige
Tori wrote:Hi all,

Just wondering, anyone knows if this round's recrutiment will be only open to Malaysian??

because i sent in the application for the most recent recruitment, however, no invitation. Though i sent it a day before the closing date.. so just wondering if there's a possibility
:lol:
Hi Tori,
Same here.. :(

Posted: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 10:53 pm
by shopaholic
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote: if you were this Guest who congratulated me, then yes, you heard your name. Glad to see you back ;)
Alas it wasn't me ..

Congratulations though on your invite! & thanks for the welcome back

Image

also ,... if you want any interview tips ... i'm a wealth of knowledge.. here's one of my nuggets:

Image
lol you're a nutter.

you know what? it will do me good if i talk to you on the day of the interview. my nerves will be shot and you can help make me laugh (X

Re: Coming Recruitment

Posted: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 12:10 am
by shopaholic
Paige wrote:
Tori wrote:Hi all,

Just wondering, anyone knows if this round's recrutiment will be only open to Malaysian??

because i sent in the application for the most recent recruitment, however, no invitation. Though i sent it a day before the closing date.. so just wondering if there's a possibility
:lol:
Hi Tori,
Same here.. :(
Paige & Tori dear, you guys will definitely receive the invites soon! Don't be dismayed!!

Coming Recruitment

Posted: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 9:03 am
by g u e s t
Hey all, did any singaporeans recieve any invites for this comin recruitment??

Posted: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:27 am
by sereneC
Hi there,

Did any Malaysians got invitations for the coming interview in Singapore? Those who got invited, are u all Malaysians?

Posted: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:40 am
by shopaholic
sereneC wrote:Hi there,

Did any Malaysians got invitations for the coming interview in Singapore? Those who got invited, are u all Malaysians?
i did. i am. are you?

Posted: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:10 am
by sereneC
Hi Shopaholic,
CONGRATULATIONS to u!!! Me too...I am still waiting for the invites from them... :?

Btw, wat is ur msn id?...Wishing u all the best, ya

Posted: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:25 am
by shopaholic
hey serene, here's me

oriental_goddess@hotmail.com

Posted: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 1:55 pm
by Guest
Hi

I also just received the invitation..I'm a singaporean, I sent my application on the 20th which is 2 days after the closing date..So kinda surprise when I received the email..

Btw I'm onli 159cm and from the previous posts, i understand that the SIA ppl tend to indicate your height to be lower than your actual height when they did the measurement. Is it true?

Posted: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 2:12 pm
by Tori
Hi,

Congrats to ur invitation :D

So Singaporeans do have the opportunity this round too, but dun know if it'll ever reach me...

Btw, I think yes, they'll kind of lower ur height abt 1 to 3 cm, cause the other time, my height was lowered by 2cm... Then Kebaya check, lowered by 3 cm!

Anyway, they'll most likely let you go ahead with all the interviews if u're 1.58 (+/-). Unless, u're really way off... :wink:
Anonymous wrote:Hi

I also just received the invitation..I'm a singaporean, I sent my application on the 20th which is 2 days after the closing date..So kinda surprise when I received the email..

Btw I'm onli 159cm and from the previous posts, i understand that the SIA ppl tend to indicate your height to be lower than your actual height when they did the measurement. Is it true?