Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
doubtful

Post by doubtful » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:27 am

Hi tinkerbelle and Fated, wana exchange email address and we chat in msn? :D No obligations.[/quote]

why not? my email is [email protected]. dun add me tho, send me ur id n i'll add u gals in.. im using another id for msn. we can have a conference.. so fun!![/quote]

Hi tinkerbelle, i just send u an email. Please go check n add me then. Thanks.

guest0

Post by guest0 » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:47 am

Congrats wrote:
KPO wrote:
Congrats! wrote:Good job to the SQ - Wannabe Sotong Legion that is keeping this thread alive.

You have managed to surpass 100 pages of repetitive, semi-illiterate, stupid posts, despite the fact that every answer to every possible useful and useless question you could every ask has already been answered AT LEAST FIVE TIMES.

Keep it up, you can make it to 200! I have complete faith in your abilities, or rather your lack thereof.

Here, I'll help to keep the ball rolling:

Any gerls knows how to become SQ hostess I always want to give try to the job but do you have to know how to swim? I not swim so good lor.
Haha.. i doubt sia recruit jackasses like u.. i bet u're the kind who speaks with an irritating amoh-accent but with BROKEN ENGLISH.. maybe u'll be more likable if u dun try so hard POSER # 2!!
Fool, I am an ang moh (this is an expat board, after all) and my English is perfect in both spoken and written forms, same as my German. The only broken English here is yours, though the irony of that is surely lost on you.

Whether SQ would hire me or not is something we'll never know, since I have no desire for the job. I have enjoyed being served by many SQ girls in Business/Raffles Class, Economy Plus (or whatever they call it on the LAX and NYC flights) and Economy Class over the years. They generally do a good job, however it is sad to see this thread and how pathetic some applicants are. So needy and helpless and unable to handle a simple job application process without constant coaching and support.
hahaahahahhaahahaaha.. tts funny.. u tink u're angmoh juz cos u dye ur hair blonde?? all angmohs i know bery bery bery nice..but u're too rude to be 1.. ur brain muz be size of peanut.. and is that all?? ur england seems very terok.. brush it up before u rebuke lah.. such a disgrace to ur countrymen..

Post by Guest » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:50 am

i rali think this forum is funny! i wonder how the mgt pple would react when they see everything here. guess some of the questions are rali childish but nevertheless, they do provide me with a gd laugh. thanks for the stress relief girls!

goh

Post by goh » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:52 am

Morning girls, dnt gv up your hope since already half way towards our goal. Dnt bother abt those negative ppl here especially those envy Singapore girls that can do the job well. As Chinese say, we are like a stone which hv not yet given a polish to shine.

So GIRLS!!! PLS dnt half hearten.Be positive to your goal. POSITIVE!!!!!

Cheer!!!!

Fated

Post by Fated » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:56 am

there is no definition of u r cut to be air stewardess or not... but i strongly believe fate and luck do play a part... and of cos confident. perhaps the first time i went for the interview, too nervous and lack of confident... and i shld give myself more confident i guess. which i feel i may still need some encouragement from myself and build my own confident.

btw... i passed my driving, basic, advance theory and practical all in my first attempt! dun criticise pple like this. like i said, there is no thing as cut to be air stewardess, look at Kym Ng! she tried numerous time before she got in! dun tell me she is not pretty engh to be a air stewardess? just tt her time is walk in... now we write in. i dun wan to send in cover look pict is bcos i just wan to be natural. u can photoshop ur photo even but den i just wan to be myself. i believe there are pple who send in cover look picts but not selected.

so... yeah... just tot tt pple in here can sure some feelings. so dun criticise pple... we shld be more encouraging... ultimately it is just a dream and pple hang on to the dream tat's all. even end of the day i dun get it, i wont die and i still will be happy just will feel something is unfulfiled in ur life, tat's all. =)

Guest100

Post by Guest100 » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:57 am

guest0 wrote:
Congrats wrote:
KPO wrote: Haha.. i doubt sia recruit jackasses like u.. i bet u're the kind who speaks with an irritating amoh-accent but with BROKEN ENGLISH.. maybe u'll be more likable if u dun try so hard POSER # 2!!
Fool, I am an ang moh (this is an expat board, after all) and my English is perfect in both spoken and written forms, same as my German. The only broken English here is yours, though the irony of that is surely lost on you.

Whether SQ would hire me or not is something we'll never know, since I have no desire for the job. I have enjoyed being served by many SQ girls in Business/Raffles Class, Economy Plus (or whatever they call it on the LAX and NYC flights) and Economy Class over the years. They generally do a good job, however it is sad to see this thread and how pathetic some applicants are. So needy and helpless and unable to handle a simple job application process without constant coaching and support.
hahaahahahhaahahaaha.. tts funny.. u tink u're angmoh juz because u dye ur hair blonde?? all angmohs i know bery bery bery nice..but u're too rude to be 1.. ur brain muz be size of peanut.. and is that all?? ur england seems very terok.. brush it up before u rebuke lah.. such a disgrace to ur countrymen..
Ok ok, Mr Pure Angmo, u have very the good English, so perfect until we can't understand u. But perhaps u have overlooked one thing, SQ symbolises Singapore Airlines, meaning it represents Singapore. Being a Singlish speaking country, we do not need 'PERFECT' speaker like u. I'm sure you have heard of 'When in Rome, do what Romans do'.... so, if u despise Singlish speaker like us then dun join SQ!

Go join British Airways!

So what if this is singaporeexpats forum? It doesn't mean it's only reserved for 'PERFECT' angmo like u.... if u have this stereotyping thinking, then dun take Singapore Airlines, cuz it's only for SINGAPORE CITIZEN!

galgally

SIA interview

Post by galgally » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:59 am

Hi can someone advise me on whether I shld bring my educational transcripts along? Or simply bring the certificates will do? It seems like a stupid qns..cos I noe they dun really need to see how gd our results were as long as we have graduated..nevertheless..pls advise! :P

Post by Guest » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:04 am

somehow as i read these long thread of replies, i think its every girl's dream to be a singapore girl. however a dream is a dream. its so different to that of reality. for me,i aspire to be a SQ girl becos of $$ and prestige. However to think of it, izit worth the money to scrub toilet bowls, clean up vomit and basically do maid stuff?i dont even do housework at home.the money is gd thats what attraactive. wat bout its cons? safety,freedom,youth?i rali wonder. i wouldnt think anyone would be so noble to be a SQ girl if not for the money.

PS:im not trying to ruin anyone's hopes here but i just need some advice on wats rali gd bout being a SQ girl rather than $$.i wouldnt think i find pleasure in doing customer svc and cleaning their vomit and scrubbing toilet bowl.pls advise

guest00

Post by guest00 » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:14 am

sad girl wrote:hi gerls,

Is there anyone whom have sent in their SQ application via email on the 17th afternoon? Have you received the reply from SQ?

Please do drop a mail.

i am still waiting. i did not receive anything from SQ yet.

I wanted so much to be a singapore girl.

Thanks.
I send by email on the 17th late in the afternoon.. I have yet to receive any reply. I fit most the requirements. I stand at 1.64m, slim, considered myself more than average looking, pass the education criteria, but have not yet receive any reply. I am always most confident at interviews, but i am not shortlisted... Neither had i ever been rejected before an interview.. depressing man.. I still dont understand why i had no luck this time though... Somemore this is my first go with SIA... Maybe there were just too many people... or maybe my mail never reach them.. Puzzeling world out there...

Winter542

Re: SIA interview

Post by Winter542 » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:18 am

galgally wrote:Hi can someone advise me on whether I shld bring my educational transcripts along? Or simply bring the certificates will do? It seems like a stupid qns..because I know they dun really need to see how gd our results were as long as we have graduated..nevertheless..pls advise! :P
Just bring those transcripts....rem to make a copy of it just in case they wan ya.... u can email me at [email protected] if u have any queries.... :)

Re: SIA interview

Post by Guest » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 12:21 pm

Winter542 wrote:
galgally wrote:Hi can someone advise me on whether I shld bring my educational transcripts along? Or simply bring the certificates will do? It seems like a stupid qns..because I know they dun really need to see how gd our results were as long as we have graduated..nevertheless..pls advise! :P
Just bring those transcripts....rem to make a copy of it just in case they wan ya.... u can email me at [email protected] if u have any queries.... :)
Juz bring along your transcript will be fine. There just wanna verify u meet the qualification you state in your resume. :wink:

guy

guest00

Post by guy » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 1:32 pm

Guest00:

Hi u sounded so confident....haha.....
no offence though.

Aniways, ani guys who got kicked out at 2nd rnd or 3rd rnd, care to meet up to share experience.

guest00 wrote:
sad girl wrote:hi gerls,

Is there anyone whom have sent in their SQ application via email on the 17th afternoon? Have you received the reply from SQ?

Please do drop a mail.

i am still waiting. i did not receive anything from SQ yet.

I wanted so much to be a singapore girl.

Thanks.
I send by email on the 17th late in the afternoon.. I have yet to receive any reply. I fit most the requirements. I stand at 1.64m, slim, considered myself more than average looking, pass the education criteria, but have not yet receive any reply. I am always most confident at interviews, but i am not shortlisted... Neither had i ever been rejected before an interview.. depressing man.. I still dont understand why i had no luck this time though... Somemore this is my first go with SIA... Maybe there were just too many people... or maybe my mail never reach them.. Puzzeling world out there...

Big $$$

I will pay BIG $$$ to sleep with a REAL SQ Stewardess

Post by Big $$$ » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 2:10 pm

The subject says it all. Or I can buy you nice things instead. I am a well paid and well travelled businessman (single, 31, good looking) who has always wanted to indulge this fantasy. I don't have time to chase them in bars, so this is the next best possible option.

You must wear your SQ uniform and have a SQ IC to verify that you really are a SQ stewardess. No questions asked and no BS. You can reply with questions.

Donkey

Re: I will pay BIG $$$ to sleep with a REAL SQ Stewardess

Post by Donkey » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 2:21 pm

Big $$$ wrote:The subject says it all. Or I can buy you nice things instead. I am a well paid and well travelled businessman (single, 31, good looking) who has always wanted to indulge this fantasy. I don't have time to chase them in bars, so this is the next best possible option.

You must wear your SQ uniform and have a SQ IC to verify that you really are a SQ stewardess. No questions asked and no BS. You can reply with questions.
disgusting OLD man.... the person who said he is good looking.... always turn the opposite... !! Get lost man !

Re: I will pay BIG $$$ to sleep with a REAL SQ Stewardess

Post by Guest » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 2:26 pm

Big $$$ wrote:The subject says it all. Or I can buy you nice things instead. I am a well paid and well travelled businessman (single, 31, good looking) who has always wanted to indulge this fantasy. I don't have time to chase them in bars, so this is the next best possible option.

Well this is not the place for this things. And another thing quoted fm someone" good looking or not good looking is 1 thing others praises u, not u say yrself"