Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Post by ben-yng » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 10:35 pm

pinklittlefigure wrote:YIPEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I got thru the first hurdle! I'm shortlisted and my interview will take place at STC on the 27 December at 3pm!! *phew*

Anyone same time slot as me?

First hurdle down, more to come!! GAMBATEI!!

For those who havent recieve the e-mail, I suggest you send your application form again during working hours :D

go get it..the door is open!! all the best..and for those who going for coming interview..all the best ya..Santa's bless still with you..

gladys_lopez
Regular
Regular

Post by gladys_lopez » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 10:39 pm

ben-yng wrote:
pinklittlefigure wrote:YIPEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I got thru the first hurdle! I'm shortlisted and my interview will take place at STC on the 27 December at 3pm!! *phew*

Anyone same time slot as me?

First hurdle down, more to come!! GAMBATEI!!

For those who havent recieve the e-mail, I suggest you send your application form again during working hours :D

go get it..the door is open!! all the best..and for those who going for coming interview..all the best ya..Santa's bless still with you..
Hey Ben-yng, you going tomorrow?
My dreams will all be fulfilled one day..

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Post by ben-yng » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 10:41 pm

caryssa wrote:
ben-yng wrote:
caryssa wrote: yea..mischa..all those 'older' members duno go whr d...haha... :lol:

ben-yng, everytime i read ur post, i cnt stop laughing..u r such a nice guy with great sense of humuor..will be great if we all can be colleagues in the air..hahaha...

ig i manage to get in, and you are same flight with me one day..i cant imagine what if i make you non-stop laughing even preparing beverages at behind, moreover laughing during serving customer..omg..i'm not suitable for this job lar~~

hehe dun woli, in real, i'm a boring woody guy that dunno how to smile, so dont judge me with my words lol, you will dissapoint..(if m that gd that great, i get in oledi lol)..

study study..prepare prepare..but no matter how well is my prepration..if i couldnt overcome my weakness on time..the result still the same..cant even pass 1st round..kns

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter

Post by hafiz_ » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 10:43 pm

sigh. that's it lah. i get nervous very easily! cant help but feel nervous when the atmosphere is so intense! :???:

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 10:45 pm

bahhhhh. seriously.

i'm still nervous.

desperately putting on mask. haiz

jassylolly

Post by jassylolly » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 10:49 pm

need tie hair up?
shoot me;hang me;My fate is in your hands

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Re: Visble scar

Post by ben-yng » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 10:52 pm

Sokeai wrote:
elyn3ve wrote:
Sokeai wrote:

elyn3ve: hmm there is an ideal weight to look out for? I think i'm pear shaped too >.<
hm... pear shaped? hm... so.. what do u take to slim down ?
elyn3ve: hmm i mainly use Uzap for my thighs & butt. I didn't really take diet stuff to slim down, except that i don't eat too much rice for dinner.

But i do take Vitamin C, Meiji Collagen & Pearl powder for other misc purposes :roll:

do you sport?

may i suggest you go for sport instead of staying at home using UUUUUUUZAp..

do be frank..i dont think it work..coz..my housemate using it few times in a day..make me so faint..

sport..will more effective..will bring more satisfaction..furthermore..when you sweating(when doing sport)..it will better health..your skin will be..getting better..and easy to make up..everyone knows benefits of sport..but..this is my frens' experience..sport can definitely help if you wanna better skin..

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Re: 27th Dec Interview

Post by ben-yng » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 10:57 pm

snowss wrote:
gladys_lopez wrote:Seems like everybody got a reply from SIA for this Thurs.. Is there anybody who didnt get a reply from them?
Me...I didnt get a reply from them. Sadness :(
come on come on..nvm..try again try again..there is still 27 Jan 08..

cheer up cheer up.. i ll be with u.. everyone be with you..

gladys_lopez
Regular
Regular

Post by gladys_lopez » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 10:58 pm

xmischax wrote:
gladys_lopez wrote:
yingying2888 wrote: me too.. its not as bad for me as compared to the walk in.. at least from the start i wasnt chosen, rather than being kicked out at the 2nd round.. haha
I wonder wat happened? The first time i sent in for 13th Nov, received a reply from them 2 days later. This time not a reply in a few weeks. Think blacklisted already.. :-|
i don't think they blacklisted you.. cos my friend went for the previous write in, and then went for 1dec walk in, and wrote in this time and got the same slot as me too.. maybe wait a while more? or maybe they hope you would go for jan walk in instead? :)
Thanks xmischax. Good luck to you girls tomorow. Actually not so prepared if i were to go tomorrow too.. So.. Having preparations beforehand is still the most ideal. Good LUck! :)

gladys_lopez
Regular
Regular

Re: Visble scar

Post by gladys_lopez » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 11:02 pm

ben-yng wrote:
Sokeai wrote:
elyn3ve wrote: hm... pear shaped? hm... so.. what do u take to slim down ?
elyn3ve: hmm i mainly use Uzap for my thighs & butt. I didn't really take diet stuff to slim down, except that i don't eat too much rice for dinner.

But i do take Vitamin C, Meiji Collagen & Pearl powder for other misc purposes :roll:

Actually i will recommend exercise and massage. My friend masseaged her thighs every day during bathing and after a while, you can significantly see the difference. And for the last 6 years i have known her, this is the first time i see her tighs really slimmed down. It really works, it's only applying the right technique. :)

jassylolly

Post by jassylolly » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 11:03 pm

usually how many are being interview at the given time to go for an interview tmr?

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Post by ben-yng » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 11:03 pm

rainschocolate wrote:i'm nervous, and i feel a little sick. oh gosh.

*kiss kiss* from ur bf..panadol..more water..sleep earlier tonight..ok cured..gambateh and all the best tomolo..

all of you going tomolo, all the best..i'm working tomolo..anyway i'll secretly peep on this forum and waiting for gd news from u guys..

jassylolly

Post by jassylolly » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 11:04 pm

I highly recommend jogging ^^

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 11:05 pm

gladys_lopez wrote:
xmischax wrote:
gladys_lopez wrote: I wonder wat happened? The first time i sent in for 13th Nov, received a reply from them 2 days later. This time not a reply in a few weeks. Think blacklisted already.. :-|
i don't think they blacklisted you.. cos my friend went for the previous write in, and then went for 1dec walk in, and wrote in this time and got the same slot as me too.. maybe wait a while more? or maybe they hope you would go for jan walk in instead? :)
Thanks xmischax. Good luck to you girls tomorow. Actually not so prepared if i were to go tomorrow too.. So.. Having preparations beforehand is still the most ideal. Good LUck! :)
anybody knows why we're so down on luck? haha.. i guess its got to do with my make up-less pic? or were we too last minute that they've closed their doors on us.. argh... how bout you ppl?

gladys_lopez
Regular
Regular

Post by gladys_lopez » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 11:06 pm

jassylolly wrote:I highly recommend jogging ^^
Yeah.. Jogging is so addictive. I'll die if i cant jog. The feeling of sweating evrything out afterwards gives a high.