Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
irin

cadet cabin crew executive

Post by irin » Fri, 03 Mar 2006 3:08 pm

hi,

anyone apply for the position of cadet cabin crew executive? and anyone got a reply from SIA?

thanks! =)

oNe

Post by oNe » Fri, 03 Mar 2006 3:26 pm

I have full respect for the company you're working for, oNe. But I suggest you keep your own HUMAN opinions to yourself.. By posting, you understand that you're implicating your company and the consequences that comes with it if someone reports it to the authorities dont you?

I am not "in-the-know" about airlines and stuffs.. but I do have enough common sense to know when to draw the line.

...thank you for your private message and interest Tinkerbelle. I don't tend to such messages usually unless it's from someone I know.

However let me address this one for you here.

What ill-advise have I given if I may ask? How did I implicate 'my company' by voicing my opinion pertaining,as I guess, to the directions question? Did I mention 'my company' name or did I say 'my company' frown upon that question?

Report to the authorities?
Have I commited a criminal or defamation act?

If you want or ask me to keep my HUMAN opinion/s to myself, why can't you do the same? Why do you have to send that private message?

And by the way, are you threatening me or giving me 'fair warning'?

Common sense to draw the line? Sure.

AureSnow

Post by AureSnow » Fri, 03 Mar 2006 3:34 pm

oNe wrote:I have to apologise to you Tinkerbelle for not replying to your query in my private message box. However it seems you're quite in the know about Airline policies so I guess you would have the answer.
Hi oNe,

I wonder whether you have received my PM to you but I guess, as with all organisations, preference would generally be given to someone whom is younger and single, and perhaps, all the more for this industry.

tinkerbelle

Post by tinkerbelle » Fri, 03 Mar 2006 3:35 pm

oNe wrote:I have full respect for the company you're working for, oNe. But I suggest you keep your own HUMAN opinions to yourself.. By posting, you understand that you're implicating your company and the consequences that comes with it if someone reports it to the authorities dont you?

I am not "in-the-know" about airlines and stuffs.. but I do have enough common sense to know when to draw the line.

...thank you for your private message and interest Tinkerbelle. I don't tend to such messages usually unless it's from someone I know.

What ill-advise have I given if I may ask? How did I implicate 'my company' by voicing my opinion pertaining,as I guess, to the directions question? Did I mention 'my company' name or did I say 'my company' frown upon that question?

If you want or ask me to keep my HUMAN opinion/s to myself, why can't you do the same? Why do you have to send that private message?

Thanks! Thats what I need to see.. the part where u said its "your own opinion"!

tinkerbelle

Post by tinkerbelle » Fri, 03 Mar 2006 3:39 pm

oNe wrote:I have full respect for the company you're working for, oNe. But I suggest you keep your own HUMAN opinions to yourself.. By posting, you understand that you're implicating your company and the consequences that comes with it if someone reports it to the authorities dont you?

Btw, I do plan to report this to the relevant authorities and am writing an email now. Thanks

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Fri, 03 Mar 2006 4:56 pm

tinkerbelle wrote:
Btw, I do plan to report this to the relevant authorities and am writing an email now. Thanks
Unbelievable-who are the relevant authorities?

Plavt.

tiki
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tiki » Fri, 03 Mar 2006 5:04 pm

Scary thought reporting to the relevant authorities, perhaps since this is an airline issue cud it be the Airport police? 8-[

I bet she'll tell her momma too. :-&
'If you feel alive
in a darkened room
Do you know the name
of your solitude..'

Saint
Director
Director

Post by Saint » Fri, 03 Mar 2006 5:12 pm

tinkerbelle wrote:
You are one sad and bitter person, and that's My Opinion

pineappletarts
Regular
Regular

Post by pineappletarts » Fri, 03 Mar 2006 5:24 pm

Hhmm...all the posts here are getting more interesting :D

pink22

Post by pink22 » Fri, 03 Mar 2006 6:00 pm

Hi Summersnow,

I got through Round 1 on Sat afternoon and have yet to receive the email for 2nd interview too... I'm guessing its probably next week. So if anyone here has received the email for Round 2, would really appreciate if you guys can drop us a note!

Also, I'm wondering what the elimination rate is like for the one-to-one interview, kebaya fitting and water confidence tests. Any applicants who went this week... care to share? :)

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Fri, 03 Mar 2006 6:36 pm

'The relevant authorities' - - - Hahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: Tinkerbelle, you are a friggin' loser!

Hey Tinkerbelle, this is what you remind me of:

Relevant authorities - - - - Hahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Loser, loser, loser, loser

'nuff said Image

oNe

Post by oNe » Fri, 03 Mar 2006 8:14 pm

tinkerbelle wrote:

All suggestions and complaints are always welcome.
However if you intend to make accusations, do back them up with facts to avoid legal complications. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Menaquinone

Post by Menaquinone » Fri, 03 Mar 2006 10:11 pm

oNe wrote:
tinkerbelle wrote:

All suggestions and complaints are always welcome.
However if you intend to make accusations, do back them up with facts to avoid legal complications. Looking forward to hearing from you.

:shock: dear tink, i only have this emoticon to show. No more words can flow through my head and into my finger tips after reading your posts.

Colleen

Post by Colleen » Fri, 03 Mar 2006 11:24 pm

Vaucluse wrote:'The relevant authorities' - - - Hahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: Tinkerbelle, you are a friggin' loser!

Hey Tinkerbelle, this is what you remind me of:

Relevant authorities - - - - Hahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Loser, loser, loser, loser
Stop being sarcastic!! Tinkerbelle was jus stating her point of view. Im not trying to help anyone but this is a forum for people to clear their doubts and queries. I do admit that there people in this forum asking simple question but this is wat a forum suppose to be isn't it? If you guys ain't wana help out, why log in everyday just to pin points on others? Don't u guys think it's a waste of time?

Think about it~~!! :?

Saint
Director
Director

Post by Saint » Fri, 03 Mar 2006 11:41 pm

Colleen wrote:
Stop being sarcastic!! Tinkerbelle was jus stating her point of view. Im not trying to help anyone but this is a forum for people to clear their doubts and queries. I do admit that there people in this forum asking simple question but this is wat a forum suppose to be isn't it? If you guys ain't wana help out, why log in everyday just to pin points on others? Don't u guys think it's a waste of time?

Think about it~~!! :?
So why has Tinkerbelle threatened to report oNe to the "Relevant Authorities" for expressing her personal opinions? Opinions and advise which I believe is very relevant and useful to all the FA hopefuls. :?