Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
tiki
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tiki » Mon, 27 Feb 2006 8:06 pm

I think she's actually giving some pointers.
'If you feel alive
in a darkened room
Do you know the name
of your solitude..'

donno
Chatter
Chatter

Post by donno » Mon, 27 Feb 2006 8:20 pm

ya lor!! i oso tink lik tat... u so gd ah tiki...

PCK wanna be a flight steward so is Rosie..

duckerism

Post by duckerism » Mon, 27 Feb 2006 8:32 pm

honestly

could we get back to the main point here?

blancD
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blancD » Mon, 27 Feb 2006 9:13 pm

pretty please yes!!! main point instead of argueing....
hehe plavt your name tends to be the star of most arguements...
:D
thats cool tho. . .

Cheesie
Regular
Regular

Post by Cheesie » Tue, 28 Feb 2006 12:04 am

anyone having the 2nd interview on tml morning 9.45am?

ashie

Post by ashie » Tue, 28 Feb 2006 7:37 am

is the silkair interview over yet? cos i want to know everything about it. like what kind of questions do they ask, etc.

donno
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Creepy!

Post by donno » Tue, 28 Feb 2006 2:14 pm

Best wrote:
Anonymous wrote:here`s a creepy and a rumour ghost story...did all of u heard about the SQ006 accident at taiwan a few yrs back...here`s the true story...that was nvr reported..

SIA have removed SQ006 permanently from their timetable.
The flight number is now replaced to SQ030.
The return flight of SQ005 now SQ029

From now on, SQ006 is history.
The flight number was change after SIA investigation team and management found something spooky happened on SQ006 final flight.

Believe or not,if u recall,
exactly 1 year ago on the date that SQ006 crashed,
there was a Taiwanese SIA stewardess murdered in a hotel in LA.
The murder suspect was her fellow colleague.
Remember ?
Her naked body was dismembered and hidden in a cupboard.
Do you know that she was wearing red when her body was flown back to Singapore on SQ005 via Taipei and wore red when she was burried.

Her mother wore red too to recieve her body at Changi Airport.
Exactly 1 year (31 October) later on her death anniversary,the plane crashed in Chang Kai Shek Airport.
Coincidentaly, this was also the day the "murderer" steward was released from prison.
The SQ006 TPE-LAX sector was schedule to leave TPE at 10.55pm. As there was an approaching typhoon.

SQ006 captain & flight officers decided to board the plane and depart 15mins earlier. The L1 & L2 door were not closed till the 10.55pm (the original departure time)
Reason being the numbers of pax do not tally with the passenger lists in the economy section.
One of the junior stewardese counted 5 times and adviced her colleague that she cannot tally the pax in the economy section.
Both of them counted the pax again and confirmed on an xtra pax in the cabin.
When they re-counted the pax with the chief stewardese again the number of pax were correct.

Later the junior stewardese informed her chief stewardess that 1 of the lady pax sitting in 40A (in front section of the economy class) was not there and cannot locate her in the lavatory either.
The flight was pushed back as schedule.
The 2 junior stewardess were among the casualties in SQ006 and none of the pax in the front economy section survived the crash. As for the chief stewardess suffered slight injuries as she was sitting in the business class section.
While preparing the flight for LAX in the business class section, one of the male in-flight supervisor who can "see things" happened to see a lady flipping through the pax listing which was placed on one of the list class cabin table.
As there were cleaners in the cabin vacuuming, he did not shout at her but when he make to the 1st class section,there were no sign of this lady.
The male in-flight supervisor was among the survivors unscratched as he was sitting at the back section of the economy cabin.
This story was brought up during investigation interview with the SQ006 crews.
There was suspicision that the murder a year ago could have involved more then 1 person but they were let off.
It was belief that the accomplices could have been in the SQ006.
It was understood that one of the male in-flight steward who died in this crash is a buddy of the murderer.
The flight number was immediately changed after this interview.
Believe it or not !

Is this for real? Where u get this story from?

ryanstarr
Regular
Regular

Post by ryanstarr » Tue, 28 Feb 2006 2:38 pm

donno wrote:
Best wrote:
Anonymous wrote:here`s a creepy and a rumour ghost story...did all of u heard about the SQ006 accident at taiwan a few yrs back...here`s the true story...that was nvr reported..

SIA have removed SQ006 permanently from their timetable.
The flight number is now replaced to SQ030.
The return flight of SQ005 now SQ029

From now on, SQ006 is history.
The flight number was change after SIA investigation team and management found something spooky happened on SQ006 final flight.

Believe or not,if u recall,
exactly 1 year ago on the date that SQ006 crashed,
there was a Taiwanese SIA stewardess murdered in a hotel in LA.
The murder suspect was her fellow colleague.
Remember ?
Her naked body was dismembered and hidden in a cupboard.
Do you know that she was wearing red when her body was flown back to Singapore on SQ005 via Taipei and wore red when she was burried.

Her mother wore red too to recieve her body at Changi Airport.
Exactly 1 year (31 October) later on her death anniversary,the plane crashed in Chang Kai Shek Airport.
Coincidentaly, this was also the day the "murderer" steward was released from prison.
The SQ006 TPE-LAX sector was schedule to leave TPE at 10.55pm. As there was an approaching typhoon.

SQ006 captain & flight officers decided to board the plane and depart 15mins earlier. The L1 & L2 door were not closed till the 10.55pm (the original departure time)
Reason being the numbers of pax do not tally with the passenger lists in the economy section.
One of the junior stewardese counted 5 times and adviced her colleague that she cannot tally the pax in the economy section.
Both of them counted the pax again and confirmed on an xtra pax in the cabin.
When they re-counted the pax with the chief stewardese again the number of pax were correct.

Later the junior stewardese informed her chief stewardess that 1 of the lady pax sitting in 40A (in front section of the economy class) was not there and cannot locate her in the lavatory either.
The flight was pushed back as schedule.
The 2 junior stewardess were among the casualties in SQ006 and none of the pax in the front economy section survived the crash. As for the chief stewardess suffered slight injuries as she was sitting in the business class section.
While preparing the flight for LAX in the business class section, one of the male in-flight supervisor who can "see things" happened to see a lady flipping through the pax listing which was placed on one of the list class cabin table.
As there were cleaners in the cabin vacuuming, he did not shout at her but when he make to the 1st class section,there were no sign of this lady.
The male in-flight supervisor was among the survivors unscratched as he was sitting at the back section of the economy cabin.
This story was brought up during investigation interview with the SQ006 crews.
There was suspicision that the murder a year ago could have involved more then 1 person but they were let off.
It was belief that the accomplices could have been in the SQ006.
It was understood that one of the male in-flight steward who died in this crash is a buddy of the murderer.
The flight number was immediately changed after this interview.
Believe it or not !

Fascinating. The Taiwanese girl in question, Chang Yu, was raped and murdered in the Los Angeles hotel room, on her very first flight. It was reported that a steward...not sure if I should mention his name, was responsible. The point I want to make is that her body was not dismembered but just stuffed whole into the closet. I heard rumours that a fellow crew member(on that flight) was found with scratches on her back. Thanks for the story, makes fascinating reading. :(
Aspire to inspire before you expire.

TeaHouse

Post by TeaHouse » Tue, 28 Feb 2006 5:01 pm

hi, i got through to the 2nd round and they told me that they will be sending email to tell me abt the details, but until now i haven't recieve that email, did those of u who didn't get the letter that day recieve the email already?

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Tue, 28 Feb 2006 5:40 pm

donno wrote:

Such a moron.

Plavt.

donno
Chatter
Chatter

Post by donno » Tue, 28 Feb 2006 5:45 pm

moron = maroon 5

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Tue, 28 Feb 2006 5:48 pm

donno wrote:moron = maroon 5
Huh? What's that got to do with Maroon 5?
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

donno
Chatter
Chatter

Post by donno » Tue, 28 Feb 2006 5:49 pm

singaporegrrrlllll, u are really pretty if that is your pic...

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Tue, 28 Feb 2006 5:50 pm

Thank you. Yep that is me.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

voxvox

Post by voxvox » Tue, 28 Feb 2006 6:04 pm

TeaHouse wrote:hi, i got through to the 2nd round and they told me that they will be sending email to tell me abt the details, but until now i haven't recieve that email, did those of u who didn't get the letter that day recieve the email already?
hi teahouse,

congrats!! i guess they have alot of candidates this time round. Please be patient. Guess you will be receiving the email from them very soon these few days.

Good luck. :D