Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
JohnnySM97

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by JohnnySM97 » Sun, 14 Jul 2019 8:25 pm

dennispsg wrote:
Fri, 12 Jul 2019 8:09 pm
Those going for interview on 20 July 2019. Please PM me, we create a WhatsApp chat and meet tgt to rehearse first. I went for the previous interview, due to anxiousness, I didn't make it. But I know what they are looking for already.
heyy there ! could you share it here ? :O

sol_s95

Post by sol_s95 » Mon, 15 Jul 2019 11:08 am

dennispsg wrote:
Fri, 12 Jul 2019 8:09 pm
Those going for interview on 20 July 2019. Please PM me, we create a WhatsApp chat and meet tgt to rehearse first. I went for the previous interview, due to anxiousness, I didn't make it. But I know what they are looking for already.
Hi I would love to join :)

helenchew77

Post by helenchew77 » Mon, 15 Jul 2019 11:55 am

Hi, I am a female applicant from Malaysia and below is what I went thru and current status.
4 Apr - Passed interview in Penang but KIV due to overweight. 2 months given to reduce weight.
22 Jun - Called up days before the final review interview and managed to pass.
24 Jun - Medical Check-up at Health Fullerton @Ngee Ann City (Was on menses day 3, the nurse told me it's okay to do the medical checkup)
Current - Still waiting for the golden call, the waiting game is really nerve-racking.

Looking for some advice on following questions.
1. What will happen if I failed medical checkup? Do they still call and inform me?
2. I currently working in SG, holding a WP. Any idea like on the pass application? How long it would take? Most of the friends in SIA are holding E or S pass, is there any holding WP??
3. Has anyone done their medical check-up on June still waiting for call?

dzuls

Post by dzuls » Mon, 15 Jul 2019 12:29 pm

helenchew77 wrote:
Mon, 15 Jul 2019 11:55 am
Hi, I am a female applicant from Malaysia and below is what I went thru and current status.
4 Apr - Passed interview in Penang but KIV due to overweight. 2 months given to reduce weight.
24 Jun - Medical Check-up at Health Fullerton @Ngee Ann City (Was on menses day 3, the nurse told me it's okay to do the medical checkup)
Current - Still waiting for the golden call, the waiting game is really nerve-racking.

1. What will happen if I failed medical checkup? Do they still call and inform me?
2. I currently working in SG, holding a WP. Any idea like on the pass application? How long it would take? Most of the friends in SIA are holding E or S pass, is there any holding WP??
Hi,

1. From what I understand, you either get the sms/call if you’re successful or a rejection letter if you’re not so you’ll definitely know the outcome one way or another.
2. Not really sure on this as I’m Singaporean.
3. I cleared my medical on 22nd June and still waiting for the sms/ call.

Still hoping for the best [-o<

softvanil

Post by softvanil » Mon, 15 Jul 2019 1:19 pm

Anyone here who went for interview/review on 6 Jul and medical on the 8th? Has anyone rcv’d any news yet? :roll:

My availability is immediate. Does anyone know how long before the golden call usually, if your medical is ok?

The wait is so nerve wrecking! ](*,)

kxbxh

Post by kxbxh » Mon, 15 Jul 2019 4:11 pm

softvanil wrote:
Mon, 15 Jul 2019 1:19 pm
Anyone here who went for interview/review on 6 Jul and medical on the 8th? Has anyone rcv’d any news yet? :roll:

My availability is immediate. Does anyone know how long before the golden call usually, if your medical is ok?

candidates from june medical haven’t gotten their call yet :)

Twentythreej

Post by Twentythreej » Mon, 15 Jul 2019 5:38 pm

Hi all!

I just submitted my online application a few days ago and I’m just wondering how long it normally takes for them to reply or arrange an interview?

Thanks in advance!!

helenchew77

Post by helenchew77 » Mon, 15 Jul 2019 9:21 pm

dzuls wrote:
Mon, 15 Jul 2019 12:29 pm
helenchew77 wrote:
Mon, 15 Jul 2019 11:55 am

Hi,

1. From what I understand, you either get the sms/call if you’re successful or a rejection letter if you’re not so you’ll definitely know the outcome one way or another.
2. Not really sure on this as I’m Singaporean.
3. I cleared my medical on 22nd June and still waiting for the sms/ call.

Still hoping for the best [-o<
Thank you for your sharing, feeling better when knowing someone same situation, I wish both of us the best and get the golden call/sms ASAP! :D [-o<

MichelleMeow

Post by MichelleMeow » Wed, 17 Jul 2019 2:09 pm

Hello! i got rejected during the interview and i would wanna apply again however my account is still in review. What should i do? Thank you for your help!

MichelleMeow

Post by MichelleMeow » Wed, 17 Jul 2019 3:42 pm

Twentythreej wrote:
Mon, 15 Jul 2019 5:38 pm
Hi all!

I just submitted my online application a few days ago and I’m just wondering how long it normally takes for them to reply or arrange an interview?

Thanks in advance!!
Hello! i think it depends on their arrangement because i applied on 26th June and 28th June they replied me to invite me for the interview on 6th July.

sol_s95

Post by sol_s95 » Wed, 17 Jul 2019 4:06 pm

Hi can anybody share about the skin check in the most recent interview? For Females

MarkC1

Post by MarkC1 » Wed, 17 Jul 2019 4:30 pm

Anyone know how long the interview usually takes for round 1?

I only just got the email invitation for this Saturdays(20/7) interview at 2:30, and I'm supposed to go for NDP at like 5. Hopefully I don't have to reschedule

shrader

Post by shrader » Wed, 17 Jul 2019 5:38 pm

softvanil wrote:
Mon, 15 Jul 2019 1:19 pm

Hey! Same as you, haven't received any news yet. The hr lady told me it will take at least 2 weeks for them to get the medical report and try to slot you into a training batch if you passed. Pm me!

ruiyi.ng

Post by ruiyi.ng » Wed, 17 Jul 2019 9:07 pm

Same! I also haven’t receive anything from them

C0ra

Post by C0ra » Wed, 17 Jul 2019 11:03 pm

MichelleMeow wrote:
Wed, 17 Jul 2019 2:09 pm
Hello! i got rejected during the interview and i would wanna apply again however my account is still in review. What should i do? Thank you for your help!
You do not need to do anything, they will email you for interview again after 2 weeks :)