Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
dancingstarz

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by dancingstarz » Thu, 22 Aug 2019 10:35 am

Jovin wrote:
Thu, 22 Aug 2019 10:28 am
Hello guys,

I’ve went to the interview on the 17th August 2019 and I managed to clear height check, followed by the group interview, debate and 1-1 interview. I was told to go to another room for skin check and turns out I was under KIV Becos I have some acne scars and the lady suggested me to make my skin clear first. And she said I have a month to do so.

I’ve asked her if I’ll receive an email, she said yes, but I have her to receive anything till today and I’m nervous.

Anyone with such experience too? To come back the following month for review?

P.S. she mentioned that I would not have to go thru all interview rounds for the next month.
hi jovin! i was also from kiv because of my braces and the lady told me that i’ll get an email to come down for a review in a month’s time. i only got the email 3 days before the review date. my first interview was 8th of june, received the email for review on 17th july and went for the review on the 20th. don’t worry. they will get back to you. besides your interview is quite recent! you should give them some time. hope this helps!

Jovin

Post by Jovin » Thu, 22 Aug 2019 11:15 am

softvanil wrote:
Jovin wrote:Hello guys,

I’ve went to the interview on the 17th August 2019 and I managed to clear height check, followed by the group interview, debate and 1-1 interview. I was told to go to another room for skin check and turns out I was under KIV Becos I have some acne scars and the lady suggested me to make my skin clear first. And she said I have a month to do so.

I’ve asked her if I’ll receive an email, she said yes, but I have her to receive anything till today and I’m nervous.

P.S. she mentioned that I would not have to go thru all interview rounds for the next month.
Hey Jovin, usually they’ll email you nearer to your review to inform you the details i.e. date and time of review. Since yours is one month, you can expect them to email you sometime early-mid Sep. If by end Sep they don’t, you can simply drop an email to them. Don’t worry!

Hi good morning! Thank you for getting back to me! Ah I see, I Guess I’m just too nervous. Haha. Well, I did drop them an email with the same content but I didn’t get a response. I think based on the number of applicants I saw just on 17 August, I bet their email is flooded with enquiries and what not. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jovin

Post by Jovin » Thu, 22 Aug 2019 11:17 am

dancingstarz wrote:
Jovin wrote:
Hello guys,

hi jovin! i was also from kiv because of my braces and the lady told me that i’ll get an email to come down for a review in a month’s time. i only got the email 3 days before the review date. my first interview was 8th of june, received the email for review on 17th july and went for the review on the 20th. don’t worry. they will get back to you. besides your interview is quite recent! you should give them some time. hope this helps!

Hello! Ahh, ok! That means I shouldn’t worry too much. Haha. Did you managed to clear your dental issues on the review?

How was the review process like for you?

dancingstarz

Post by dancingstarz » Thu, 22 Aug 2019 11:39 am

Jovin wrote:
Thu, 22 Aug 2019 11:17 am
dancingstarz wrote:
Jovin wrote:
Hello guys,

Hello! Ahh, ok! That means I shouldn’t worry too much. Haha. Did you managed to clear your dental issues on the review?

yep i cleared the review and received the golden email yesterday. i was just told to enter the room in the kebaya and just basically did the exact same thing i did previously. they will assess your walk and everything else again. hope this helps!

kxbxh

Post by kxbxh » Thu, 22 Aug 2019 1:07 pm

Last edited by kxbxh on Fri, 23 Aug 2019 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jovin

Post by Jovin » Thu, 22 Aug 2019 2:16 pm

dancingstarz wrote:
Jovin wrote:
Thu, 22 Aug 2019 11:17 am
dancingstarz wrote: hi jovin! i was also from kiv because of my braces and the lady told me that i’ll get an email to come down for a review in a month’s time. i only got the email 3 days before the review date. my first interview was 8th of june, received the email for review on 17th july and went for the review on the 20th. don’t worry. they will get back to you. besides your interview is quite recent! you should give them some time. hope this helps!

yep i cleared the review and received the golden email yesterday. i was just told to enter the room in the kebaya and just basically did the exact same thing i did previously. they will assess your walk and everything else again. hope this helps!
Congrats on your golden email! All the best for the training and all! :))

chieennn

Post by chieennn » Fri, 23 Aug 2019 1:24 pm

Lalalili wrote:
Tue, 20 Aug 2019 11:09 pm
Heyyy

My commencement date is 16 Sept 2019
Got my golden email on 13 Aug.

But till now no arrangements for any signing yet.

Anyone got the same?
Hi, I'm batch 61/19, start training on 11/9/2019.
I'm Malaysian, I just sign my contract yest, as I know office is tidy up batch 61/19 contract now, the officer also mentioned that usually contract signing will be few week before ur commencement date, so u should be contact to sign contract soon.

All the best to you! :)

chieennn

Post by chieennn » Fri, 23 Aug 2019 1:27 pm

dancingstarz wrote:
Mon, 19 Aug 2019 10:54 pm
Hi guys! Has anyone who did their medical on 23rd of July received any sort of news yet? Any idea if the results for us are out?

Hi, medical result will be out within 1 months.

chieennn

Post by chieennn » Fri, 23 Aug 2019 1:33 pm

Coolrain wrote:
Wed, 21 Aug 2019 2:53 pm
dancingstarz wrote:
Wed, 21 Aug 2019 2:25 pm
hi all! just an update! i did my medical on the 23rd july and just got my golden email today! all the best to everyone else :)
Hello! We’re in the same timeline.
May i know the contents of ur email? Was it about contract or start date?
I received an email yesterday to submit my outstanding documents next week. But nth about contract or start date.

Hi dear, after submit outstanding document, THE HR will do background check and submit your document to MOM. I have a friend takes 2 week to got Mom's approval, I myself take 8 week to got approval.

You will receive email once your work pass is approve by MOM. Hope it helps :)

Coolrain

Post by Coolrain » Fri, 23 Aug 2019 2:40 pm

chieennn wrote:
Fri, 23 Aug 2019 1:33 pm
Coolrain wrote:
Wed, 21 Aug 2019 2:53 pm
dancingstarz wrote:
Wed, 21 Aug 2019 2:25 pm
hi all! just an update! i did my medical on the 23rd july and just got my golden email today! all the best to everyone else :)
Hello! We’re in the same timeline.
May i know the contents of ur email? Was it about contract or start date?
I received an email yesterday to submit my outstanding documents next week. But nth about contract or start date.

Hi dear, after submit outstanding document, THE HR will do background check and submit your document to MOM. I have a friend takes 2 week to got Mom's approval, I myself take 8 week to got approval.

You will receive email once your work pass is approve by MOM. Hope it helps :)
Hahah im Singaporean. Still have to go thru this? Gonna ask them next week but thanks for replying! :)

dancingstarz

Post by dancingstarz » Fri, 23 Aug 2019 3:06 pm

chieennn wrote:
Fri, 23 Aug 2019 1:27 pm
dancingstarz wrote:
Mon, 19 Aug 2019 10:54 pm
Hi guys! Has anyone who did their medical on 23rd of July received any sort of news yet? Any idea if the results for us are out?

Hi, medical result will be out within 1 months.
Hi, I already got the golden email. :)

willowq

Post by willowq » Fri, 23 Aug 2019 3:14 pm

Just got the email earlier today, anyone else from batch 63/19?

tirk

Post by tirk » Fri, 23 Aug 2019 4:04 pm

Anyone who recently applied online got any invitation yet?

Jennaxz

Post by Jennaxz » Fri, 23 Aug 2019 5:43 pm

Hey! Anyone else from b64/19? :D

Chsxy

Post by Chsxy » Mon, 26 Aug 2019 9:14 am

Anyone recieved video interview?