Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
hmm..

Re: Smart aleck?

Post by hmm.. » Wed, 04 May 2005 3:02 am

Bigdeal wrote:Sorry we can't be bothered with you, why should we seek your advice? So what if you are a steward/stewardess, big deal!!

You're so rude, I wonder is your behaviour like that on the plane? Yuck, what a big disgrace. :roll:
sorry.. i didnt actually want to post up replies.. but then again, i think i should once again..

i was using the nick Leto previously.. and this posting wasnt given by me. neither did i post up my email/msn address for those of u who wants to add me up. it was given by an idiot who copied my email address from a previous posting a month ago for those who wanted to ask for information on the interviews. apparantly, the same idiot didnt like the fact that we cabin crew do enjoy flying. i would think it stemmed from a sourgrape syndrome.

to the one currently using the nick Leto:

if u really wanna discourage ppl from joining cabin crew, why not put up pickets outside the airport rather than ranting anonymously on the internet. and why guise urself in my identity to use my email address? i'm sure there are a lot of better things to do in life. i'm in the habit of blocking ppl and filtering emails, so its not really so much of a problem with the after-effects of what u are doing. but sigh.. some ppl just dont have a life.

could the moderators actually do something abt it if u are really moderating the forum?

and BigDeal, the idiot is *NOT* a cabin crew. the real ones will still treat u with respect.

CabinCrew

Post by CabinCrew » Wed, 04 May 2005 12:22 pm

Why are you making such a big fuss, Leto...or hmm... whatever nick you are using...

I have nothing to be afraid of.... and u saying that I am *NOT* a cabin crew.

I am not an idiot trying to say nosense here ok... Come and find me if you want to confirm my real identity... I am Huimin... Yeh Huimin....

U can by all means go and check record to see if I am a cabin crew...

Who knows that you are a cabin crew annot too..haha...trying to fool people here and humiliate me!!

I am not hiding anything. I am who i am.

JustMe

Re: SIA Interview

Post by JustMe » Wed, 04 May 2005 2:02 pm

tata wrote:Anyone here knows how many guys were eventually selected to join SIA as steward from the 24th April Interview batch ?
Now left 49 for the final round of interviews with the management...

natee

Anyone going for interview on 07th May 05 at 1420 Hrs?

Post by natee » Wed, 04 May 2005 2:33 pm

I thought I didnt stand any chances of interview at all cos I waited and waited for the SIA reply but to no avail and today the mail was sent to me and I was overjoyed. Hope to give myself the best shot on that day. :D

Post by Guest » Wed, 04 May 2005 3:11 pm

Leto or whoever you are - you have one of the worst stuck up attitudes - offer advice - then when we ask you - also don't reply.

Go to hell

strawberi

Poor leto...

Post by strawberi » Wed, 04 May 2005 3:36 pm

:evil: hey,

i feel sad 4 leto, e 1 who 1st used tis nick.. he is a nice guy le.. by e way, he's oso beri polite le.. e 1 who used his nick & said crude things is definitely not him.. he had oredi said he wont post again in tis forum..

if any1 looks back 2 previous postings, there's some1 who argues & scolds Leto 4 his likes in tis career.. :? i tink it's tis icy who misuses leto's name 2 say bad things bout him.. if u look carefully, e style of writing is different 2!!

dun wori, Leto... i support u!!! :wink:

Post by Guest » Wed, 04 May 2005 4:32 pm

hey natee,when's ur interview date and time??

Rae

Post by Rae » Wed, 04 May 2005 4:36 pm

I feel sad for Leto too. Leto, I think next time if you wanted to put a posting here, you change your nick to something else. I think this Icy or Huimin, whatever is very irritating. Dont get too upset with it, and dont get angry over it. It's not worth.

We support you. We know it's not you who put up all those silly stupid postings. :)

Jup

Post by Jup » Wed, 04 May 2005 4:38 pm

Air Stewardess are pretty whores!!

Haha!! so many people here want to be whores huh!

What's the point!

Post by Guest » Wed, 04 May 2005 4:56 pm

Frankly. this just shows how catty the airline industry is. Yah, everywhere is the same... Politics and stuff... But I've heard that the airline industry, especially for cabin crew, is the worst.

It's actually quite a demeaning job, though the perks are getting paid to travel. If you've got good emotional management, then go for it. Else, you would end up miserable.

At the end of the day, the LV and other luxury items in Paris and New York, and high teas and fine dining, are just material wants. If you wanna be carefree, then the job as a flight attendant will not suit you. So please think twice. :)

tata

SIA Interview

Post by tata » Wed, 04 May 2005 6:26 pm

Anyone knows when is the upper management interview for the guys ?

After the management interview, there is one more round of interview which is the group interaction tests before going for the medical check up ?

If there are only 49 candidates(guys) left going for the management interview after the yesterday's interview, I think less than 30 will eventually join the airline.
Any views on these ?

JustMe

Re: SIA Interview

Post by JustMe » Wed, 04 May 2005 9:25 pm

tata wrote:Anyone knows when is the upper management interview for the guys ?

After the management interview, there is one more round of interview which is the group interaction tests before going for the medical check up ?

If there are only 49 candidates(guys) left going for the management interview after the yesterday's interview, I think less than 30 will eventually join the airline.
Any views on these ?
There was one today.. mine's on Friday.. I think there was another one last week and the last 2 batches will be on the week starting on the 16th...

My friend who went today said 8 out of 11 guys got through today... so we're probably looking at around 30 - 35 guys altogether...

The tea party is immediately after the management interview.. if you're still not booted out by then, they will give you a letter to go for the medical... and once medical is cleared, you're in!

Post by Guest » Wed, 04 May 2005 10:33 pm

Anonymous wrote:hey natee,when's ur interview date and time??
mine is at 07th may 1420hrs

aramis

Post by aramis » Wed, 04 May 2005 11:08 pm

well good luck girls

as a guy i only manage to get to swim rd and was out

the guys intake really cut alot man from 450 shortlisted to 35 intake only
so sad even as a nurse i cant get it

well tot of trying other airline anyone know whether any other airline take in guys

if not anyone got any inside news of the next intake for guys for sia

and i tot they need guys lately but it seems to me this amount of intake wont last them long i think

pls pm me [email protected] (email /msn)

Post by Guest » Thu, 05 May 2005 2:11 am

hi all,

am a stewardess with lufthansa and would love to hang out with other SQ girls when in singapore.

mail me at [email protected]

ciao x