Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
blurz

Post by blurz » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 4:48 pm

Guest00 wrote:
blurz wrote:
Guest00 wrote:Sob, i havent gotta any reply. Anyone who sent their application on the 17th got a reply?
Hi Guest00, I have also yet to receive any email from them. I sent the email on 14th June.....Waiting..... :wink:
No, i had not yet received it. I dont know why. Dont know isit because my email didnt get thru (since their mailbox had abit of prob and i try resending it many times)? I am 24 with hons degree. Isit y? U? I am starting to think of all the reasons that i am being rejected and feeling hopeless... Let's hope that they are still looking at my application...
I have also just graduated in Bac of Business. I have 23 years old.. Have a few years related workin experience in customer service. Reading thru their prerequisties, i feel that i have satisy all the requirements. Oni that i am on the mark of 158cm...Well, actually i just wana give it a try since there is a opening. I am pretty satisfied with my current job now. Though i could not earn as much as a cabin crew and being able to fly ard. Bt will not feel discouraged if did not get selected. It maybe a blessing in disguise. hehe. Anyway, hope all of us will be able to pull through this... Good luck everyone. :D

Suzycreamcheeze

Post by Suzycreamcheeze » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 4:52 pm

cheesecake wrote:hey anyone receive from silkair final round interview letter? My letter or call?
Yeah, has anyone else got the letter.. so far, on this forum, one girl.
I havent got mine and im going bonkers

starlet

Post by starlet » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 4:59 pm

jessie1 wrote:yipeee! i've received the final mgt interview from silkair! i'm so happy!!
hi. can u tell us when is the interview and when did u get tne invitation? by mail or phone???

starlet

silkair final interview

Post by starlet » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 5:07 pm

Suzycreamcheeze wrote:
cheesecake wrote:hey anyone receive from silkair final round interview letter? My letter or call?
hi suzycreamcheeze, i didn't received any too. don't worry they say within one week so we still have chance. stay positive k to all the girls out there waiting for e silkair rely.

Re: SIA Cabin Crew

Post by Guest » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 5:17 pm

It's NOT just about a pretty face, Mme. It's a about service. If he is not selected, it is because you both have gotten your focus wrong. A pretty face will not get him anywhere too far. So quit finding irrelevant excuses for his incapability to realise good service and willing hands to work hard (as oppose to strutting around with his "good looking" face). It dismays me how some people here are so concern about looks, and only looks, and thinks that a pretty face is all you need. How misled.[/quote]

Well I agree with you definitely cos service is important. There are too much focus on scars etc in the forum and that definitely disturbs me.

I mean Malaysian cabin crew are still the best in the world cos of their excellence service. I have experienced it countless of times and deeply impressed on my long haul journeys.

Suzycreamcheeze

Re: silkair final interview

Post by Suzycreamcheeze » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 5:19 pm

starlet wrote:
Suzycreamcheeze wrote:
hi suzycreamcheeze, i didn't received any too. don't worry they say within one week so we still have chance. stay positive k to all the girls out there waiting for e silkair rely.
yeah thats true.. no use panicking.. but i gonna have an anxiety attack soon. Hahahhaa.

cheesecake

Post by cheesecake » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 5:21 pm

starlet wrote:
Suzycreamcheeze wrote:
Hey some far that i know nobody receive... i guess its a hoax man.... Stay positive... I guess by tml ba...

Mme

Re: SIA Cabin Crew

Post by Mme » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 5:27 pm

goh wrote:
Mme wrote:
Josh wrote:Any guys out there have received their SIA invitation ? How come only the gals get it ? Any guys got theirs ?
My bf has yet to get his reply. I sent in by mail on 14 and email on 18. Cheez its as if i am applying for the job and i can feel the tension for him. He is just as anxious as you josh. I believe my bf is good looking else if he is not selected because he is Malaysian? Keep you hopes high Josh am sure you will get it 1st since you are Singaporean like me.

Do post it here if you get it. Then I will be zipping into CYC to get his shirt done!

By the way, did you tell your girlfriend that you are applying for SIA?
Hi, just to let u know SIA web page just put up recruiting Flight Steward/Stewardess for Malaysian. Do take a look out the due date. Maybe u can post for him again as he is a malaysian.Just to play safe for him, right? :)
Thanks a lot Goh. I wonder if he will be shortlisted for the Malaysian steward post. I better send in his application again. I definitely cant give him motivation if his interview in KL but its okie at leats he gets what he wants.

starlet

Post by starlet » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 5:49 pm

cheesecake wrote:
starlet wrote:
Suzycreamcheeze wrote: Yeah, has anyone else got the letter.. so far, on this forum, one girl.
Hey some far that i know nobody receive... i guess its a hoax man.... Stay positive... I guess by tml ba...
ya. i think so is a hoax. so let stay calm ok. good luck all.

Guys

ITS THE GUYS TURN NOW>>>HooRAY

Post by Guys » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 5:54 pm

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS................ITS THE GUYS TURN NOW....JUST GOT THE INVITATION FROM SIA.....................

GUYS GUYS CHECK YR EMAIL.................HURRAY.........

Josh

Re: ITS THE GUYS TURN NOW>>>HooRAY

Post by Josh » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 6:06 pm

Guys wrote:GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS................ITS THE GUYS TURN NOW....JUST GOT THE INVITATION FROM SIA.....................

When did you receive the mail ? What was the time sent to you ?

Boys

Re: ITS THE GUYS TURN NOW>>>HooRAY

Post by Boys » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 6:08 pm

Guys wrote:GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS................ITS THE GUYS TURN NOW....JUST GOT THE INVITATION FROM SIA.....................

Did you apply for the April interview ? Or is this your 1st SIA interview ?

Niceboi

Post by Niceboi » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 6:35 pm

what time is urs for guys.

thanks

Mimi

Post by Mimi » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 7:25 pm

I have not rec any reply from SILKAIR and neither haf any of the people I'm in touch wif. So how? Gone izzit? Are we out???? So many of us rejected????

Suzycreamcheeze

Post by Suzycreamcheeze » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 7:49 pm

Mimi wrote:I have not rec any reply from SILKAIR and neither haf any of the people I'm in touch wif. So how? Gone izzit? Are we out???? So many of us rejected????
i doubt it... i think it must have beena hoax... it hink no one recieved anything yet. so many of us never recieve.. cannot be le