Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
goh

Re: reply

Post by goh » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 2:53 pm

Anonymous wrote:
goh wrote:Hi, did anyone received the invitation interview from SQ? Still waiting..... :roll:
ya i got my. by mail my interview is at 2nd next month.
Wah....happy for you to received the invitation. can i ask when did you send in your application? :P

shan

2 july Interview

Post by shan » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 3:39 pm

Hey guys i got the email mine is on 2nd July at 840am. Anyone got the same? wanna go together?

Re: 2 july Interview

Post by Guest » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 3:44 pm

shan wrote:Hey guys i got the email mine is on 2nd July at 840am. Anyone got the same? want to go together?
Hi Shan,
may i know what's your surname? Cause, my friend did mention to me that they go by alphbetical order..

Tori

Re: 2 july Interview

Post by Tori » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 3:52 pm

Anonymous wrote:
shan wrote:Hey guys i got the email mine is on 2nd July at 840am. Anyone got the same? want to go together?
Hi Shan,
may i know what's your surname? Cause, my friend did mention to me that they go by alphbetical order..
Firstly, congrats to Shan for receiving her invitation...

Next, guess if its by alphabetical order, then i guess mine will take a loooong time... My name starts with 'Z'!! haha...

Anyways, gd luck to all that's waiting (patiently)... :wink:

shan

Post by shan » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 4:11 pm

My surname starts with H probably explains why i got it first. Gals be patient. Update soon yah.. :wink:

Post by Guest » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 4:16 pm

for those of you who received the emails are you all guys or gals?

Ezanne

Re: reply

Post by Ezanne » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 4:29 pm

Anonymous wrote:
goh wrote:Hi, did anyone received the invitation interview from SQ? Still waiting..... :roll:
ya i got my. by mail my interview is at 2nd next month.
Congratz! Im waiting for mine . . . Pray Hard :cry:

Post by Guest » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 4:42 pm

shan wrote:My surname starts with H probably explains why i got it first. Gals be patient. Update soon yah.. :wink:
Hi Shan,
My surname also 'H' but I havent recieve the email yet.. I guess I didn't get shortlisted :cry:
Btw, when did you submit ur application?

Ahgal

Post by Ahgal » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 4:46 pm

Anonymous wrote:
shan wrote:My surname starts with H probably explains why i got it first. Gals be patient. Update soon yah.. :wink:
Hi Shan,
My surname also 'H' but I havent recieve the email yet.. I guess I didn't get shortlisted :cry:

Dun Worry, heard my SIA fnd saying that those who sent in application for the first time, they will most probably get a reply, as the interviewers wan to at least see if they can qualify, as Cover Letter is not everything

Ezanne

Post by Ezanne » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 4:57 pm

Ahgal wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Hi Shan,

Dun Worry, heard my SIA fnd saying that those who sent in application for the first time, they will most probably get a reply, as the interviewers wan to at least see if they can qualify, as Cover Letter is not everything
This's e 1st time I send in my application. Im afraid they'll reject me as I declare a scar in the application. . . :(

goh

Post by goh » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 5:01 pm

Think i have to keep myself calm as the waiting really very scary. Just pray hard that we all can get in

Post by Guest » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 5:01 pm

My surname is Lim and I have received an invitation! Don't worry, I think may not be according to Alphabetical order....

Aura

Post by Aura » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 5:19 pm

This's e 1st time I send in my application. Im afraid they'll reject me as I declare a scar in the application. . . :([/quote]

Hi Ezanne, u're really a honest gal... Hopefully you can get the invitation soon..

All the best,
Aura

Post by Guest » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 5:21 pm

Anonymous wrote:My surname is Lim and I have received an invitation! Don't worry, I think may not be according to Alphabetical order....
Hi,

isit ur first time applying??

Ezanne

Post by Ezanne » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 5:32 pm

Aura wrote:This's e 1st time I send in my application. Im afraid they'll reject me as I declare a scar in the application. . . :(
Hi Ezanne, u're really a honest girl... Hopefully you can get the invitation soon..

All the best,
Aura[/quote]

Thanks Aura.
All the best to all applicants too :wink: