Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
dubelux

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by dubelux » Fri, 23 Sep 2016 11:58 am

Hi all this will be my last update. Received the 'golden' message to call back last night and I called today. Mary told me when I will be starting my training, which will be mid November.

Just want to wish everyone all the best!!!!

wildhoneyflames

Post by wildhoneyflames » Fri, 23 Sep 2016 11:59 am

dubelux wrote:Hi all this will be my last update. Received the 'golden' message to call back last night and I called today. Mary told me when I will be starting my training, which will be mid November.

Night??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dubelux

Post by dubelux » Fri, 23 Sep 2016 12:16 pm

wildhoneyflames wrote:
dubelux wrote:Hi all this will be my last update. Received the 'golden' message to call back last night and I called today. Mary told me when I will be starting my training, which will be mid November.

Night??

I received the text at 7pm. The msg said call back the next day after 9am.

muhaha123

Post by muhaha123 » Fri, 23 Sep 2016 12:30 pm

dubelux wrote:
wildhoneyflames wrote:

Night??

what's your availability ?

dubelux

Post by dubelux » Fri, 23 Sep 2016 2:27 pm

muhaha123 wrote:
dubelux wrote:
wildhoneyflames wrote: Night??

what's your availability ?
October.

muhaha123

Post by muhaha123 » Sat, 24 Sep 2016 10:59 am

anyone who went for 5th/6th September medical checkup reliever their golden call/text?

dalbit

Post by dalbit » Mon, 26 Sep 2016 5:56 pm

muhaha123 wrote:anyone who went for 5th/6th September medical checkup reliever their golden call/text?
Nope :/

Jakeee

Post by Jakeee » Wed, 28 Sep 2016 11:33 am

dalbit wrote:
muhaha123 wrote:anyone who went for 5th/6th September medical checkup reliever their golden call/text?
Nope :/
No news either

asterix91

Post by asterix91 » Wed, 28 Sep 2016 12:22 pm

Hi, I went for the 3rd Sep interview and medical on the 5th Sep. Received an email yesterday (tuesday 27 sep) informing me to head over to STC to submit my remaining documents. My notice period is available immediately and I did not have any additional medical checks.

Hope they will inform me the training dates when I submit my documents.

dalbit

Post by dalbit » Wed, 28 Sep 2016 2:21 pm

asterix91 wrote:Hi, I went for the 3rd Sep interview and medical on the 5th Sep. Received an email yesterday (tuesday 27 sep) informing me to head over to STC to submit my remaining documents. My notice period is available immediately and I did not have any additional medical checks.

Wow I think you're the first person from our interview batch to get any news? Congrats! When are you submitting the documents?

Anyone else heard anything from SIA?

muhaha123

Post by muhaha123 » Thu, 29 Sep 2016 5:00 pm

this time the wait is longer than before don't know why . the wait is long

heyheyheehee

Post by heyheyheehee » Thu, 29 Sep 2016 6:13 pm

dalbit wrote:
asterix91 wrote:Hi, I went for the 3rd Sep interview and medical on the 5th Sep. Received an email yesterday (tuesday 27 sep) informing me to head over to STC to submit my remaining documents. My notice period is available immediately and I did not have any additional medical checks.

Wow I think you're the first person from our interview batch to get any news? Congrats! When are you submitting the documents?

Got my confirmation yesterday through sms.

For those on review , do not lose hope!

I went for the July interview, was put on review and received email to go for review only around a week before the next intake, September interview 2nd day.

Medical check up is the following Monday or Tuesday after the management round day.

Hope this information helps :) Good luck.

muhaha123

Post by muhaha123 » Thu, 29 Sep 2016 8:19 pm

heyheyheehee wrote:
dalbit wrote:

I went for the July interview, was put on review and received email to go for review only around a week before the next intake, September interview 2nd day.

Medical check up is the following Monday or Tuesday after the management round day.

Hi . around what time they sms you?

wildhoneyflames

Post by wildhoneyflames » Thu, 29 Sep 2016 8:26 pm

heyheyheehee wrote:
dalbit wrote:

When are you starting :-)

dalbit

Post by dalbit » Fri, 30 Sep 2016 12:54 pm

I got the golden message to call Ms Mary this morning! Called her and she told me they I'll be starting on 29 November!

Just to let everyone gauge the waiting period, I went for the 3rd September interview, 4th Sep management round and did my health check up on 5th Sep morning! They did a second spine X-ray for me. My availability is immediate and over the phone, she doubled check my availability again. She said that two weeks from now, they'll email me about the bond signing which will be one week before training starts.

Good luck to everyone still waiting! Hang in there, the call will come soon! :)