Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
crunkbabee
Regular
Regular

Post by crunkbabee » Tue, 09 Mar 2010 4:10 pm

sammiii wrote:
charmaiin wrote:hey sammii! we might be batchmates too.. I'm also waiting for my commencement date since Jan (: i'm only avail end apr cos im only graduating then!
speak of the devil!! SIA just called me, and i will be starting 5th April. Are anyone of you starting on the same date, by any chance? :D
sammiii LUCKY YOU, CONGRATS!!!! :D :D

hatecorn333

Post by hatecorn333 » Tue, 09 Mar 2010 4:32 pm

hatecorn333 wrote:
tkelvin wrote:hi would be awesome to meet ya guys up if possible. going rather early tho, around 7~8-ish. don't wanna queue too long. haha
hi tkelvin,

wants to meet up together ?? e mail me? [email protected] :)
hi.. sorry should be [email protected]
hope to hear from you soon :)
you just wants to be yourself!

charmaiin
Regular
Regular

Post by charmaiin » Tue, 09 Mar 2010 5:40 pm

sammiii wrote: speak of the devil!! SIA just called me, and i will be starting 5th April. Are anyone of you starting on the same date, by any chance? :D
haha! good for u babe! :) jiayoujiayou!

soul0708

Post by soul0708 » Tue, 09 Mar 2010 9:39 pm

anyone goin on the 20th nxt wk?

wan meet up to go tgt or smth?

add me on fb or msn [email protected]

foxyflying

Post by foxyflying » Tue, 09 Mar 2010 10:31 pm

pypi wrote:
foxyflying wrote:
pypi wrote: oh noo.. this really discourages me. =( i have my braces on too but will be removed in 2mths time. dun they accept pple who wear braces like how those ask for a longer time to start their training? isn't it the same??
Apparently they dun boot people out in first round because of braces. Appearance is only on skin check round, and they will ask when you taking out your braces, provided you manage to get into skin check round. =)
really? ok. that made me feel a LIL bit better... =) but do you think its a good idea to tell them about my braces getting remove at the 1st round? or is it too muchh?? help!
Don't! Until they asked. This show lack of confidence in yourself with the braces on!

I guess they will not ask during the first round. But i guess, just in case to be prepared! As i was being asked a few question on my first round, like when i completing my degree course and where is my school located. But that was few years back already. :X

Good luck to you though! ;)
Fashion starts here: http://magni-fico.livejournal.com/

See you here!

pypi

Post by pypi » Tue, 09 Mar 2010 11:21 pm

foxyflying wrote:
pypi wrote:
foxyflying wrote: Apparently they dun boot people out in first round because of braces. Appearance is only on skin check round, and they will ask when you taking out your braces, provided you manage to get into skin check round. =)
really? ok. that made me feel a LIL bit better... =) but do you think its a good idea to tell them about my braces getting remove at the 1st round? or is it too muchh?? help!
Don't! Until they asked. This show lack of confidence in yourself with the braces on!

I guess they will not ask during the first round. But i guess, just in case to be prepared! As i was being asked a few question on my first round, like when i completing my degree course and where is my school located. But that was few years back already. :X

Good luck to you though! ;)
oooh ok. hmmmm.. damn. confused. alright then. i'll try my luck n my very best. thank you for your help everyone..

HENRYANG300

Stressed!!

Post by HENRYANG300 » Wed, 10 Mar 2010 7:15 am

Wha like that very stress sia... for the 1st round hope they won kick me out cos of braces!!! :???: :???: :???:

pypi

Re: Stressed!!

Post by pypi » Wed, 10 Mar 2010 10:46 am

HENRYANG300 wrote:Wha like that very stress sia... for the 1st round hope they won kick me out cos of braces!!! :???: :???: :???:
lets stress and pray together.. how long more den your braces will be removed?

sstan123
Regular
Regular

Post by sstan123 » Wed, 10 Mar 2010 12:38 pm

HENRYANG300 wrote:Wha like that very stress sia... for the 1st round hope they won kick me out cos of braces!!! :???: :???: :???:
Wearing braces will disadvantaged yourself....Don't forget there will be an SIA cabin crew interview on 20 March(Saturday)
If you like you may also attend my Talks this coming Sunday 14 March.
Click on my signature to see my blog.

kindaichi1234
Regular
Regular

Post by kindaichi1234 » Wed, 10 Mar 2010 1:00 pm

SQ Stewards fight with unruly angmoh on board plane
The dialogue is in spanish and the ang moh is ozzie.

Anyone seen this?

http://www.diariovasco.tv/index.html...&videoID=80650
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showt ... ?t=2696076 :shock: :shock: :shock:

glitterbabyG

Post by glitterbabyG » Wed, 10 Mar 2010 1:22 pm

I wanna try for the interview on 20March too!! Wanna meet up too. Ok im new here, but i have been reading the 100plus post haha.

crunkbabee
Regular
Regular

Post by crunkbabee » Wed, 10 Mar 2010 1:51 pm

hey guys! i failed my management round today :( but anyway it was an eye opener and it was quite tough...out of five, only two have to come back for anthr management in 3 mths time and was asked to improve their english.

anyway, what is this ban that i heard about? some said 3 mths some 2 mths, sme even 6 mths..mary didnt say anything when she told us that we failed the management round.

does the ban really apply? should i go for the 20th walk in again? is there any existing cc that failed management, tried again soon after and got through?

please advice! :) :)

autumn-winter
Regular
Regular

Post by autumn-winter » Wed, 10 Mar 2010 10:23 pm

how come there are two mgmt rounds? were the two people from ur group asked to try for mgmt round again due to their english or other reasons? :)

pypi

Post by pypi » Wed, 10 Mar 2010 10:51 pm

sstan123 wrote:
Wearing braces will disadvantaged yourself....Don't forget there will be an SIA cabin crew interview on 20 March(Saturday)
but what if we have a doctor's letter stating that our braces will be removed in 2mths time?? wil that help?

sstan123
Regular
Regular

Post by sstan123 » Thu, 11 Mar 2010 11:44 am

pypi wrote:
sstan123 wrote:
but what if we have a doctor's letter stating that our braces will be removed in 2mths time?? wil that help?
There are so many candidates out there whom they can choose. If you are indispensable to them then I suppose they will wait for the 2 months..