Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
autumn-reverie
Regular
Regular

Post by autumn-reverie » Sun, 15 Nov 2009 5:03 pm

YrreP wrote:
oh.. maybe my friend got it wrong.. haha.. btw is it ness to put make up to cover the ance scars?
Hey Yrrep,
one part of the interviews is a skin-check so if it makes you feel better, cover the scars. But don't worry, they are not unduly harsh. Until today, I wonder how i made it through then with my skin haha, just keep smiling! :)

elva0424

Post by elva0424 » Sun, 15 Nov 2009 5:36 pm

anyone wants to go together..?? my interview is on 25th nov 9,50am!! =)
please add me on msn or leave me a message at [email protected]..
:lol:

Amyxo_xo

Post by Amyxo_xo » Sun, 15 Nov 2009 5:51 pm

elva0424 wrote:anyone wants to go together..?? my interview is on 25th nov 9,50am!! =)
=D Check your email dear. I'm meeting Oli at STC straight but I think you can meet her and come together. Our slots are at 9.40am so its around the same timing. Oli emailed you yesterday I think.

elva0424

Post by elva0424 » Sun, 15 Nov 2009 6:07 pm

Amyxo_xo wrote:
elva0424 wrote:anyone wants to go together..?? my interview is on 25th nov 9,50am!! =)
=D Check your email dear. I'm meeting Oli at STC straight but I think you can meet her and come together. Our slots are at 9.40am so its around the same timing. Oli emailed you yesterday I think.
opps... the email ended up in my junk mail.. haha.. i shall email her now... =)

YrreP

Post by YrreP » Sun, 15 Nov 2009 11:52 pm

autumn-reverie wrote:
YrreP wrote:
oh.. maybe my friend got it wrong.. haha.. btw is it ness to put make up to cover the ance scars?
Hey Yrrep,
one part of the interviews is a skin-check so if it makes you feel better, cover the scars. But don't worry, they are not unduly harsh. Until today, I wonder how i made it through then with my skin haha, just keep smiling! :)
icic.. was thinking whether to cover up the scars anot.. wah lao damn gan jiong alrdy.. lol.. any tips for the 1st timers? :D

jan80

Post by jan80 » Mon, 16 Nov 2009 12:50 am

ssugarush wrote:hey anyone knows how to get in touch with them? Thinking of going on 24th instead of 25th since i'm flying off 25th morning!!!
ssugarush,i'm having the same problem as you.Are you going on the 24th instead?I believe they will have a name list ready though.We may not be allowed in.Seems like there's no way for us to contact them :(

ssugarush

Post by ssugarush » Mon, 16 Nov 2009 1:40 am

jan80 wrote:
ssugarush wrote:hey anyone knows how to get in touch with them? Thinking of going on 24th instead of 25th since i'm flying off 25th morning!!!
ssugarush,i'm having the same problem as you.Are you going on the 24th instead?I believe they will have a name list ready though.We may not be allowed in.Seems like there's no way for us to contact them :(
Hey babe! ohman and i thought i was the only one!! I'm trying to check to see if we can get in touch with them to change our timings. You want 24th too? Eh i am thinking of giving up my trip if i get past the first round. If make it to 26th then still justifiable rite to not go. Else if cancel now how if dont get in!! Somemore chances very slim since there are so many girls to choose from =( You wanna contact me? Shall we try our luck? email me at [email protected] =)
Joee here!!!

Blade
Regular
Regular

Post by Blade » Mon, 16 Nov 2009 8:16 am

Get ready a huge slice of HUNBLE PIE for you know who.

sugahplume

Post by sugahplume » Mon, 16 Nov 2009 10:08 am

YrreP wrote:
sugahplume wrote:
YrreP wrote:hi all!! me too got the interview at 25th nov!! :D 9.30am anyone?
heyys! mine same time =)
hello there! where u stay?
In the West... Probably gonna take a train from Dover :) add me to MSN we can talk there [email protected]!

amandababy
Regular
Regular

Post by amandababy » Mon, 16 Nov 2009 11:54 am

duriancake: lol i think i'll die of panic attack too. maybe can meet at 11am with you. pm me?

JadeiteJade
Chatter
Chatter

Post by JadeiteJade » Mon, 16 Nov 2009 12:27 pm

autumn-reverie wrote:Time really flies, it's been almost 2 years since I last came here. Plavt, i wonder if you still rmb me? You gave me sound advice when I got into SIA over 2 years ago, and I'll always be grateful to you. Thanks. :)

I rmb the excitement of of checking this forum page everyday during the interview rounds and talking to all the wonderful people here. A few of us went into the same batch, and we are now close friends. It's amazing how a forum and common interest can bring people together. :)

I have left SIA to pursue my uni studies, but it was the best experience in my life. In my short stint with SIA, I have visited all the countries I've wanted to visit and saved enough for my education. To all the girls out there going for your interviews, I wish you all the very best. You will not regret your decision, i promise. :)

P.S. i came back to this forum to lend my support to a dear friend going for her interview. Babe, i wonder if you know how i am. :)

Lot of love.

hey, don really know you personally but i remembered reading about your interviews with SQ 2 yrs ago..
and now you have left SQ!..( while im still stuck here, hahaha):shock: :shock: :shock:

MirageBomb

Re: =)

Post by MirageBomb » Mon, 16 Nov 2009 4:35 pm

kinderjoy wrote:
I'm 163cm and 42kg. what are the chances??
The only numbers that really matter here are your hip to waist ratio. You've just got to have the body proportions to pull off the kebaya. I was 165cm and close to 58 kg when I got in, lol.
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Einstein

twentyfour

Post by twentyfour » Mon, 16 Nov 2009 8:16 pm

paint your nails red. dress smartly. tie up your hair, gel away untidy strands. be very neat. lipstick. elegance with a warm smile.

wear comfortable heels..

hmm if you're going in groups.. dun chat chat chat.. get carried away until forget to present yourself well in front of the interviewers k... good luck : )

amandababy
Regular
Regular

Post by amandababy » Mon, 16 Nov 2009 10:58 pm

just wondering if painting the nails red would look like we're trying too hard?

duriancake

Post by duriancake » Mon, 16 Nov 2009 11:07 pm

amandababy wrote:just wondering if painting the nails red would look like we're trying too hard?
i have the same question in mind. will we?