Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
iwannefly
Regular
Regular

Post by iwannefly » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:18 am

Eneres wrote:Hi,

Anyone knows if there is any other write-in dates before the walk-in one on 27 Jan?

Congratulations to all who have passed the interviews. :) Really happy to see your determination and the positive attitude. Keep it up!

Hopefully, my turn will come soon.........Sigh!
Hi.. i don tink there is another write in before the walk-in le...

Go for the 27th and mayb ur dream will come true that day?? u wun know until u try ^^

hee... Don worry.. i believe soon it will be ur turn.. =D jia you..

hellokittylove
Regular
Regular

Post by hellokittylove » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:32 am

hi xangac and all!

just wait a little while, if ur notice is immediate, i guess you wont be called up so early.. the priorities will be given to those who gave 1-2mths.
i gave 1 mth, and i waited 16 days! but in the end, you'll realize that your wait is fruitful :)

and for sure no news means good news! and anyway , i hope those waiting for calls will get into the same batch as me!

my training starts Feb 4...

GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WAITING FOR CALLS FOR MEDICAL OR MGMT
cheers:)

gladys_lopez
Regular
Regular

height issue

Post by gladys_lopez » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:53 am

So Venie,

How many times will they actually measure your height if you were short of 1cm? But after i wore the Kebaya she didn't ask me to change out immediately, it's only after the skin check that me and another girl was informed that we were not in.

In school i was 158cm though.. Haha.. i probably shrank..

Thanks for your help in answering my questions :)
My dreams will all be fulfilled one day..

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:37 am

hellokittylove wrote:hi xangac and all!

just wait a little while, if ur notice is immediate, i guess you wont be called up so early.. the priorities will be given to those who gave 1-2mths.
i gave 1 mth, and i waited 16 days! but in the end, you'll realize that your wait is fruitful :)

and for sure no news means good news! and anyway , i hope those waiting for calls will get into the same batch as me!

Thanks for the info hellokittylove. Haiyo give immediate must wait longer also very cham leh hahaha. Anyway I hope to make it for the 25th batch where okieping and minikk will be. [-o<
And so my journey begins... :)

hellokittylove
Regular
Regular

Post by hellokittylove » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:43 am

xanngac wrote:

Thanks for the info hellokittylove. Haiyo give immediate must wait longer also very cham leh hahaha. Anyway I hope to make it for the 25th batch where okieping and minikk will be. [-o<
:( sob, u discriminate me!
but anyway true, u all went medical and mgmt tgether.
if i were u , i would want to get into the same grp too!
anyway , good luck! hope u get ur call soon! cheers

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 12:02 pm

hellokittylove wrote:
xanngac wrote:

No lah where got discriminate you hahaha! Yah lor cause the 3 of us started out from the 1st interview all the way to the mgmt and medical, of course would want to be batch mates during training too. :)

okieping
Regular
Regular

Post by okieping » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 12:29 pm

xanngac wrote:
hellokittylove wrote:
xanngac wrote: Thanks for the info hellokittylove. Haiyo give immediate must wait longer also very cham leh hahaha. Anyway I hope to make it for the 25th batch where okieping and minikk will be. [-o<
No lah where got discriminate you hahaha! Yah lor cause the 3 of us started out from the 1st interview all the way to the mgmt and medical, of course would want to be batch mates during training too. :)
ya....we are together from the very 1st round till now...so being able to be batch girl will be the greatest thing... the 3 market girls...

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 12:37 pm

i was called back to do another x ray coz i got curve backbone. haha

$150 fly away.

minikk

Post by minikk » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 1:12 pm

okieping wrote:
xanngac wrote:
hellokittylove wrote: :( sob, u discriminate me!
ya....we are together from the very 1st round till now...so being able to be batch girl will be the greatest thing... the 3 market girls...
i'm so fortunate to meet you 2 lor and i hope to meet a few more friends when we start training

market must expand one...

btw okie ping dinner i am on

and happy birthday xanngac although i dunno what is the actual date. haha

i hope you receive the call soon so that you can enjoy a great birthday and join us.

to the many others whom i dunno yet good luck and congrats

hellokittylove
Regular
Regular

Post by hellokittylove » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 1:15 pm

minikk wrote:
okieping wrote:
xanngac wrote: No lah where got discriminate you hahaha! Yah lor cause the 3 of us started out from the 1st interview all the way to the mgmt and medical, of course would want to be batch mates during training too. :)
i'm so fortunate to meet you 2 lor and i hope to meet a few more friends when we start training

market must expand one...

btw okie ping dinner i am on

and happy birthday xanngac although i dunno what is the actual date. haha

i hope you receive the call soon so that you can enjoy a great birthday and join us.

to the many others whom i dunno yet good luck and congrats

so nice! xangac i hope u get the call ASAP! cheers

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 1:28 pm

Thanks for all the support minikk, okieping and hellokittylove. I hope to hear from them soon, will update you all once they call me.

And yes its my birthday today minikk, but don't think I'll get to receive my birthday present (call from SIA) today. But I don't mind a belated one hahaha. :P

minikk

Post by minikk » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 1:38 pm

xanngac wrote:Thanks for all the support minikk, okieping and hellokittylove. I hope to hear from them soon, will update you all once they call me.

And yes its my birthday today minikk, but don't think I'll get to receive my birthday present (call from SIA) today. But I don't mind a belated one hahaha. :P
Happy birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy birthday to Xanngac
Happy Birthday to you!

ps:imagine me singing this ok

iwannefly
Regular
Regular

Post by iwannefly » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 1:40 pm

xanngac wrote:Thanks for all the support minikk, okieping and hellokittylove. I hope to hear from them soon, will update you all once they call me.

hi xanngac,

Happy Birthday To You!!! ^^

Don worry .. i believe u'll receive the call soon ... hee...

iwannefly
Regular
Regular

Post by iwannefly » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 1:42 pm

Juz wanne check if anyone have went to seek advise from Mr Tan??? How izzit like??

shellen
Regular
Regular

Post by shellen » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 1:44 pm

xanngac, Happy birthday 2 u too.

aniwae, u hv so much blessing from everyone hre, I m sure u'll receive ur call frm SIA very soon. like wat everyone said..."No News Is Good News".

im sure ur hard work will pay off very soon.