Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
smileygal

Post by smileygal » Fri, 28 Dec 2007 1:54 am

Hi guys, i'll be going for the final interview at 1.30pm on 3rd jan. actually i couldn't make it for 27th dec's interview, so they resheduled my interview straight to the 3rd. Can anyone tell me what will the final interview be like? i feel lucky to not have to attend the first round, but i'm afraid they'll be arranging another round for me before the final on the 3rd.
Anyone has the same arrangement as me?

ben02

Post by ben02 » Fri, 28 Dec 2007 2:13 am

hafiz_ wrote:
And_drew wrote:
hafiz_ wrote: haha. yeah! i told you about the forum so, welcome! haha. :)

Thanks, any idea if the rest of the guys got thru as well? my interview is on thur 3pm
i dunno lei. i think i saw the alexander fella coming out with the slip of paper. i was too kancheong to see lah cuz i knew it was my turn to go in. then when i left and boarded the bus, the guy in black almost boarded the bus but he alighted. so i dunno if he got in anot. the one in grey tt one i dunno. we'll see next week i guess. haha. mine's at 3.30pm... yep.
Hey Hafiz.. are u that guy in my group?? Im the black guy, u told me abt this forum..

hellokittylove
Regular
Regular

Post by hellokittylove » Fri, 28 Dec 2007 8:37 am

smileygal wrote:Hi guys, i'll be going for the final interview at 1.30pm on 3rd jan. actually i couldn't make it for 27th dec's interview, so they resheduled my interview straight to the 3rd. Can anyone tell me what will the final interview be like? i feel lucky to not have to attend the first round, but i'm afraid they'll be arranging another round for me before the final on the 3rd.
hi,

you mean u totally skipped the first 3 rounds straight to mgmt???

white.minicooper

Post by white.minicooper » Fri, 28 Dec 2007 8:54 am

hellokittylove wrote:
smileygal wrote:Hi guys, i'll be going for the final interview at 1.30pm on 3rd jan. actually i couldn't make it for 27th dec's interview, so they resheduled my interview straight to the 3rd. Can anyone tell me what will the final interview be like? i feel lucky to not have to attend the first round, but i'm afraid they'll be arranging another round for me before the final on the 3rd.
hi,

you mean u totally skipped the first 3 rounds straight to mgmt???
Hi gal,

Are you sure you're going for the final round? Or the first interview?
Where is the location? STC?

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Post by ben-yng » Fri, 28 Dec 2007 8:55 am

snowss wrote:I am still on the 'Titanic" leh :(

Very soon, I'll be like I jump down :cry:

dont you dare to jump down..pls respect the captain ==> me..

you are only allowed to leave my ship when you are allowed, or when you get the "Emmy Award" (get into SIA)..and walk down from my ship on red carpet..and then "get lost" haha

Sokeai
Chatter
Chatter

Re: 27 walk in

Post by Sokeai » Fri, 28 Dec 2007 8:59 am

hafiz_ wrote:
shellen wrote:omg...im still on boat. i failed the 1-1 round. but i totali screwed my passage reading! haiz...

aniwae,congrats to hafiz and rainchocolate! mani of good luck to both and the rest for mgt round. while, Im nt sure?
thank you darling. nice seeing you today! there was the word gasped in the passage. i pronounced it wrongly and i repeated it again. i think she gave me quite a low score for my reading. but she's very nice! very encouraging. sokeai would agree!
Yeah, she is indeed very nice. I re-read few words too, i didn't managed to catch my overall scores, but almost all averages were 3s :o
xanngac: hihi, glad to saw you there too ^o^

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Post by ben-yng » Fri, 28 Dec 2007 9:13 am

rainschocolate wrote:
hafiz_ wrote:
okieping wrote:this interview really brings people together...wahaha...hopefully we can clear the last hurdle together and become batchmates
haha. yeah! its a very nice warm fuzzy feeling! and to the rest, never give up! we'll all help along the way. :)

=DDD pls dun find me too noisy. hahaha
my job is to bring joy and laughter to people. LOL
wats ur job?

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Post by ben-yng » Fri, 28 Dec 2007 9:16 am

snowss wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:
xanngac wrote: Heyhey, don't think so much, get yourself gear up for Jan's walk-in instead. At least you know if you turn up for the day, there's no reason for them to say that you are not allowed to take the interview right.

Perhaps you will receive their email soon so don't be so negative! :)
i wana jump too.. i wan get in... :(

Hah, I think we'll get to see each other soon lah next mth for the walk-in on 27 Jan...

pple going for 27 Jan walk in:
1. snowss*ME
2. yingying2888

seems like u guys forget abt my ship le..hmm..long time din update the name list.. ok..that will be my homework tonight..

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter

Post by hafiz_ » Fri, 28 Dec 2007 9:46 am

ben02 wrote:
hafiz_ wrote:
And_drew wrote:
Thanks, any idea if the rest of the guys got thru as well? my interview is on thur 3pm
hey ben. haha. yeah that's me. anyway you almost boarded the bus i was in but you somehow alighted. so how? you're down for next week too?

i dunno lei. i think i saw the alexander fella coming out with the slip of paper. i was too kancheong to see lah cuz i knew it was my turn to go in. then when i left and boarded the bus, the guy in black almost boarded the bus but he alighted. so i dunno if he got in anot. the one in grey tt one i dunno. we'll see next week i guess. haha. mine's at 3.30pm... yep.
Hey Hafiz.. are u that guy in my group?? Im the black guy, u told me abt this forum..

hey ben. haha. yeah that's me. anyway you almost boarded the bus i was in but you somehow alighted. so how? you're down for next week too? :)

jassylolly

Post by jassylolly » Fri, 28 Dec 2007 9:55 am

good for all of you....
To those who make it;
Hafiz and Rainschocolate...
For me, I didnt ...
Sigh...
shoot me;hang me;My fate is in your hands

ben02

Post by ben02 » Fri, 28 Dec 2007 10:12 am

Hey Hafiz.. are u that guy in my group?? Im the black guy, u told me abt this forum..[/quote]

hey ben. haha. yeah that's me. anyway you almost boarded the bus i was in but you somehow alighted. so how? you're down for next week too? :)[/quote]

oh.. the bus never go the destination i wanna go, thats y.. anyway, ya i in.. but i think i did something very silly ah.. the lady asked me if i could start work on the 22 Jan if pass the final rd, i go and say no , my current company needs to seve 1 mth notice then in the end, she never gave me the final rd date to come back.. which i later on asked a female friend of mine current training there, who checked with her classmate.. her classmate said, if they asked u go back wait for call/email, this type arre KIV cases, means like pending cases like that, a bit like reserve also.. is that true?? any idea hafiz???

aletheatan

27 dec

Post by aletheatan » Fri, 28 Dec 2007 10:13 am

babe...which group are u in?

me group 5....the one with 4 gers n 4 guys...haha

i din make it thru round 1 ;(

isabelle85

Post by isabelle85 » Fri, 28 Dec 2007 10:15 am

snowss wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:
xanngac wrote: Heyhey, don't think so much, get yourself gear up for Jan's walk-in instead. At least you know if you turn up for the day, there's no reason for them to say that you are not allowed to take the interview right.

Perhaps you will receive their email soon so don't be so negative! :)
i wana jump too.. i wan get in... :(

Hah, I think we'll get to see each other soon lah next mth for the walk-in on 27 Jan...

1. snowss*ME
2. yingying2888

1. snowss*ME
2. yingying2888
3. isabelle <== I am going too!

yingying2888 : I am studying in NUS. Will only graduate in May..wonder if its too early for go for the recruitment in Jan. Its my 1st time trying thou

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter

Post by hafiz_ » Fri, 28 Dec 2007 10:16 am

ben02 wrote:Hey Hafiz.. are u that guy in my group?? Im the black guy, u told me abt this forum..

hey ben. haha. yeah that's me. anyway you almost boarded the bus i was in but you somehow alighted. so how? you're down for next week too? :)[/quote]

oh.. the bus never go the destination i wanna go, thats y.. anyway, ya i in.. but i think i did something very silly ah.. the lady asked me if i could start work on the 22 Jan if pass the final rd, i go and say no , my current company needs to seve 1 mth notice then in the end, she never gave me the final rd date to come back.. which i later on asked a female friend of mine current training there, who checked with her classmate.. her classmate said, if they asked u go back wait for call/email, this type arre KIV cases, means like pending cases like that, a bit like reserve also.. is that true?? any idea hafiz???[/quote]

i dont think they'd treat us so bad right? cuz two other girls from here also waiting for the mgt round interview. so dont worry. you'll get yours. i dunno if your senior got in or not though. you know?

ben02

Post by ben02 » Fri, 28 Dec 2007 10:21 am

hafiz_ wrote:
ben02 wrote:Hey Hafiz.. are u that guy in my group?? Im the black guy, u told me abt this forum..

hey ben. haha. yeah that's me. anyway you almost boarded the bus i was in but you somehow alighted. so how? you're down for next week too? :)
oh.. the bus never go the destination i wanna go, thats y.. anyway, ya i in.. but i think i did something very silly ah.. the lady asked me if i could start work on the 22 Jan if pass the final rd, i go and say no , my current company needs to seve 1 mth notice then in the end, she never gave me the final rd date to come back.. which i later on asked a female friend of mine current training there, who checked with her classmate.. her classmate said, if they asked u go back wait for call/email, this type arre KIV cases, means like pending cases like that, a bit like reserve also.. is that true?? any idea hafiz???[/quote]

i dont think they'd treat us so bad right? cuz two other girls from here also waiting for the mgt round interview. so dont worry. you'll get yours. i dunno if your senior got in or not though. you know?[/quote]

thats my junior la.. haha.. i dunno also, after we all 'separated' from the last sofa seats at the end, i only seen the what michard richards??? the indian guy.. ya, he finished, and he said in.. then after that, never seen anyone one already.. so u have no idea abt the KIV thing also is it?? alamak.. at first i thought i just try for fun cos friend keep asking me to try.. i didnt know i would be here talking in forum now boy.. :)