Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
DeeeNah
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DeeeNah » Fri, 29 Jun 2007 9:21 am

Sighz, hoping to get the call today so that I can tender!! Haha.

woodstock
Regular
Regular

Post by woodstock » Fri, 29 Jun 2007 9:36 am

Hahaha... I am on the same boat as u, Deeenah. I can't wait to tender my resignation even though I have yet to attend the 15/7 interview! Hehe....

I've been working in the same company for sometime. I really hope to get a different set of challenging and totally different environment.

wawaa
Regular
Regular

Post by wawaa » Fri, 29 Jun 2007 9:51 am

HI jolene,

useful info for emirates...pls click the link below for my previous thread that I posted before ...cause I went thru the interview b4.

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ft ... c-225.html
- look for toygirl post/

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/su ... ht=#205906
- look for flawa post

DeeeNah
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DeeeNah » Fri, 29 Jun 2007 9:59 am

woodstock wrote:Hahaha... I am on the same boat as u, Deeenah. I can't wait to tender my resignation even though I have yet to attend the 15/7 interview! Hehe....

I've been working in the same company for sometime. I really hope to get a different set of challenging and totally different environment.
Haha, I think as you go through each and every round, it will get even more and more exciting! And you just can't wait till you get the call confirming your training date! :)

ihateveg

Post by ihateveg » Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:26 am

wawaa wrote:
ihateveg wrote:hey i received the call from sia this morning :D do look out for their number 6787 ****, esp. girls from my management interview day on 15th June.. today is officially the 13th day since my medical and interview.. hmm.. :wink:
Hi ihateveg,

oh mine! 13 long anxious days u waited has paid off! Congrats!! I'm still waiting mine since my mgt intv was on the mon (18/6). Just curious, so when is ur training date? Any ote dates they offered? What did they inform u over the phone...signing bond...tender...??
hello!

hmm went to stc today to show my educational certs and bank passbook.. heh was asked if i could start on 12th july! :D they said that they will email me the details about the contract and stuff.. yup! i'm so relieved!! :shock:

wawaa
Regular
Regular

Post by wawaa » Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:30 am

Hi ihateveg,

WOW! tats fast...they called u yest n u were supposed to go over STC todae...hey ur training date is kinda soon...and I'm still endlessly waiting for their call. Newyaz tks for the update...!!

joyfulpapaya
Regular
Regular

Post by joyfulpapaya » Fri, 29 Jun 2007 12:22 pm

abnegation wrote:
joyfulpapaya wrote:hi, for those girls who've started trg and were working previously - did u tender before signing the SIA contract? Thanks..
As far as I know. Do no tender until you have been informed that you have passed medical. Then you tender. (:
thanks :) know tt i passed the medical, but kinda wanna be doubly sure

SIA_gers

Post by SIA_gers » Fri, 29 Jun 2007 12:57 pm

Hi ihateveg,

I was notified by SIA that my training will start on the 12th July as well so we are batchmates :D Batch 922 . Just wondering when are you going down to sign the bond as two dates were given 9th or 10th July. Congratulations to you and see ya in STC :D

DeeeNah
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DeeeNah » Fri, 29 Jun 2007 4:20 pm

eveningstar, wawa and I got our call! We will be starting on 30th July!

jolene23
Regular
Regular

Post by jolene23 » Fri, 29 Jun 2007 4:38 pm

Hihi,

I am so excited...but i will be trying for the 14th Jul interview with emirates...and maybe going for the 15th one...see which one i more heng heng...hehe

I cannot wait to tender from my damn company now lor....damn sian working here....so much work, so little money....so many complains.....

And oh ya...my teeth are really very crooked..... but when i talk all tat can't really see...unless i laugh out loudly...then can see clearly..smile smile cannot see....:)

DeeeNah
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DeeeNah » Fri, 29 Jun 2007 5:15 pm

jolene23,

Don't worry! Just try out for it okie? All the best! :)

dOvee
Regular
Regular

Post by dOvee » Fri, 29 Jun 2007 5:38 pm

DeeeNah wrote:eveningstar, wawa and I got our call! We will be starting on 30th July!
congrats to all~~

*envy envy*
i oso wanna join

Eveningstar
Regular
Regular

Post by Eveningstar » Fri, 29 Jun 2007 7:28 pm

*phew* im so glad we all made it. im so happy to tender! LOL for thos going for the 15 july, all the best ya? start working on ur smile and speeches. LOL! but dun too fake too =P

ihateveg

Post by ihateveg » Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:41 pm

SIA_gers wrote:Hi ihateveg,

I was notified by SIA that my training will start on the 12th July as well so we are batchmates :D Batch 922 . Just wondering when are you going down to sign the bond as two dates were given 9th or 10th July. Congratulations to you and see ya in STC :D
hello!! We're going to be batchmates!! :D I'm excited to start training but nervous too.. hmm not enough office wear! :shock: Congrats to you too!! :wave:

I just received the email today with the deed of covenant and instructions.. still haven't talked to my parents whether who's going down to stc and when.. to sign the bond.

congrats to wawaa, deenah and eveningstar! finally received the call!! what a relief right?? :D

babyger

Post by babyger » Sat, 30 Jun 2007 1:02 am

wawaa wrote: yes write down all the previous intv dates in the application form. Personally I feel it plays a big part for u to get tru the first round. I wrote down all my 7 dates!
wow.. 7 dates.. but it was yr first time at mgmt right.. congrats congrats.. :D