Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
sakiya
Regular
Regular

Post by sakiya » Fri, 04 May 2007 4:27 pm

beside good complexion, how about teeth? must very neat and white? mine a bit yellowish. anyone got method to make teeth pearly white (don too expensive one yah)
TIA :D

thinkerbelle
Regular
Regular

Post by thinkerbelle » Fri, 04 May 2007 6:43 pm

ursula... when's ur mgmt? :)

hee everyone.. i passed my WCT~ thanks to all u lovely angels here wishing me the best! :kiss:

anyway for all those who are worried abt skin, dun fret so much.. :) i just did my water confidence today.. believe me, many of us dun have flawless skin. scars, freckles, moles, birthmarks, chicken pox marks, bacne etc...u name it! Many ppl has some form of flaw to worry abt on their own. And most got thru. i was worrying like hell before i went for this (haha ppl in the forum can tell u that), and im so glad i turned out fine!!.. =) im so happy i was like grinning all the way home...heh!! :)

i suppose if u can make it pass kebaya skin check, the other areas that aint visible after wearing the uniform doesn't matter so much. sharing my two cents worth because ppl, trust me, i have a lot of scars on my legs :) Some people that have some really visible flaws at their neck/face/forearm also got thru, i guess its subjective. Maybe they're looking out for how confident u are when u bare more of ur flaws rather than the flaws itself. :) dun worry hopeful souls, let your personality shine beyond all that!

im a happy girl today! :wave:

UrsulaJoan

Post by UrsulaJoan » Fri, 04 May 2007 7:17 pm

thinkerbelle wrote:ursula... when's ur mgmt? :)

hee everyone.. i passed my WCT~ thanks to all u lovely angels here wishing me the best! :kiss:

anyway for all those who are worried abt skin, dun fret so much.. :) i just did my water confidence today.. believe me, many of us dun have flawless skin. scars, freckles, moles, birthmarks, chicken pox marks, bacne etc...u name it! Many ppl has some form of flaw to worry abt on their own. And most got thru. i was worrying like hell before i went for this (haha ppl in the forum can tell u that), and im so glad i turned out fine!!.. =) im so happy i was like grinning all the way home...heh!! :)

i suppose if u can make it pass kebaya skin check, the other areas that aint visible after wearing the uniform doesn't matter so much. sharing my two cents worth because ppl, trust me, i have a lot of scars on my legs :) Some people that have some really visible flaws at their neck/face/forearm also got thru, i guess its subjective. Maybe they're looking out for how confident u are when u bare more of ur flaws rather than the flaws itself. :) dun worry hopeful souls, let your personality shine beyond all that!

Hi tinkerbelle!

I'm glad for you! Glad you made it pass the WCT. Think we gonna have alot more ppl from this forum fulfilling their dream and becoming stewardesses very soon.

I don't have any management intv to go to, haha, simply becos I did not go for any walk in interviews. (Read my previous post)

abnegation
Chatter
Chatter

Post by abnegation » Fri, 04 May 2007 8:56 pm

sakiya wrote:beside good complexion, how about teeth? must very neat and white? mine a bit yellowish. anyone got method to make teeth pearly white (don too expensive one yah)
TIA :D
I reckon as long as you don't have super crooked teeth and they look pleasant when you smile with your pearlies showing, it'll be fine. (:

As for methods, I'm interested to find out as well. Hehehe. Anyone?
★ abnegation; self denial

abnegation
Chatter
Chatter

Post by abnegation » Fri, 04 May 2007 8:58 pm

thinkerbelle wrote: hee everyone.. i passed my WCT~ thanks to all u lovely angels here wishing me the best! :kiss:
Hur hur. :lol: Happy for you dear. Now you're gg to end up like me. A paranoid, worry-some mad woman till you are done with management. ](*,)
★ abnegation; self denial

geets007

Post by geets007 » Sat, 05 May 2007 12:20 am

thinkerbelle wrote:ursula... when's ur mgmt? :)

Congrats Thinkerbelle!!! I am very happy :D for you babe. All the Best for your management interview...i am so excited for you haha... Another of my friend, a Malaysian gal whom i met on open day also got in today after her WCT. Anyway dont worry you have come this far and i am sure you will excel and fulfill your dream of soaring the skies soon!!! :)

Cheers and Congrat to all the other Forum Posters Who have passed the WCT and made it to the Management Round!

For those Who didnt make it thru after the WCT, fret not and dont be sad (although you will be down and disappointed for some time) itz ok to be sad but dont brood over it and instead pick up from where you stopped alrighty! Also think abt the immense learning journey you had walked thru and dont give up and keep on trying till you meet your goal ya?

Take Care ;)

thinkerbelle
Regular
Regular

Post by thinkerbelle » Sat, 05 May 2007 11:15 am

geets, thanks! and im glad u went for the interview that day in the end! ;) u'll make it one day, keep trying! :)

thanks abnegation... yeapppp me gonna be a paranoid mad woman for 3 weeks... :shooting:

ursula, u gonna try one day?

really nice that u angels are like this one big online family.. :lol:

bytheway

Post by bytheway » Sat, 05 May 2007 4:55 pm

congrate tinkerbelle =D
i went for the interview but couldnt make it to next round. lolx. i sux. ;x
haha, jiayou, future ambassador of Singapore.
and same to those who made it through. =)

mayfair

Post by mayfair » Sat, 05 May 2007 6:17 pm

by the way, doesnt mean you dont get in you 'sux'... those that do get in does not mean they are great either... we all know its a complex combination of factors that also largely depends on luck... please do not put yourself down. :wink:

bytheway

Post by bytheway » Sat, 05 May 2007 8:48 pm

yoo, thanks mayfair. i guess i lack of luck, but i cant blame it on luck. keke~, so gotta think that i am not good enough, but i will try to improve. =)
how abt you? did u recruited by them? =D

Dreamer Intrinsic
Regular
Regular

Post by Dreamer Intrinsic » Sun, 06 May 2007 12:31 am

All those that didn't make it, please dun be sad and look down on yourself.

Take back what u've lost or don't have and shine at the next interview..

Don't ever demean urself alright? :)

Mayfair, which batch are u in? :D
when I put my head against your heart, I know I'm home.

nafnaf

Post by nafnaf » Sun, 06 May 2007 5:41 pm

can i know what kind of girls SIA is looking for?Must be very pretty? I came across a picture of an SIA stewardess picture online and I gotta say she is very attractive but are all stewardesses required to have such good looks and is it a requirement? :???:

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3029/3045/1600/Image 520.jpg

aezl

Post by aezl » Sun, 06 May 2007 10:55 pm

oh ya.. ive 4gotten to ask.. does sia interviewers allow leg and hand hair? haha.. or need to shave? cos quite obvious eh.. haha..thnks

butterfliesweet

Post by butterfliesweet » Sun, 06 May 2007 11:01 pm

nafnaf wrote:can i know what kind of girls SIA is looking for?Must be very pretty? I came across a picture of an SIA stewardess picture online and I gotta say she is very attractive but are all stewardesses required to have such good looks and is it a requirement? :???:

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3029/3045/1600/Image 520.jpg
hello nafnaf, i cant excess the link tho. but i believe its how u carry and present urself during the series of interviews.. i've heard of pple who are really pretty but didnt get thru to being a cabin crew :)

Kyla

Post by Kyla » Sun, 06 May 2007 11:02 pm

Hi.. I'm new to this forum.. just have some questions about the medical checkup..

May i know how long do we have to wait before the medical checkup result is out?? Will they call to inform you or email? Usually what kind of medical problem will fail the check up?? Thanks alot!