Singapore Expats

SIA KL write-in (DEC)

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
jlkm2005

Post by jlkm2005 » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 11:32 pm

wow thanks alot to 12345 n others who had contributed much to this threat

I hv gained more confident after going through the posts here(still abit nervous when come to interview time... :shock: )

12345 mind to share with us how u manage to be calm n cool during interview??

jlkm2005

Post by jlkm2005 » Mon, 21 Jan 2008 4:23 pm

hi anybody here going to 27Jan walk-in in spore??
me and some frens from forum going....
add me in msn [email protected] if u r going also

Chatter
Chatter

Post by 12345 » Tue, 22 Jan 2008 2:19 am

jlkm2005 wrote:wow thanks alot to 12345 n others who had contributed much to this threat

I hv gained more confident after going through the posts here(still abit nervous when come to interview time... :shock: )

12345 mind to share with us how u manage to be calm n cool during interview??
Hi! Haha...i dun think there's one standard way to keep urself calm n cool during the interview. But as for me personally, i think chatting and making frens with other fellow candidates while waiting for ur turn helps quite alot. It helps u to ease the tension and would actually keep ur mind away from thinking bout the interview too much.

It also sorta like tune u into the right mode as u r already communicating...so it would somehow make u more natural and expressive when u r required to talk during the interview. But anyhow, i dun think one can be 100% calm during an interview. Even my voice sounded shaky while i was doing the group 1 interview. But i think as long as u dun let ur fears overtake u n stammer uncontrollably, i think u shud do fine :) Cheers!!!